What is this boards thoughts on Kate Bush?

What is this boards thoughts on Kate Bush?

Post your favorites from her.

She's queen Sup Forums

but the only album I am not digging so far, I'm on The Sensual World now, is Lionheart. I am listening to the albums in order, and I did like The Dreaming but I know I want more time to digest it (I heard Hounds a long time ago and it took like a year for me to return and it to "click").

On Stage is a great EP though and Never for Ever, The Kick Inside and Hounds of Love are all great.

grimes

her dog impression on hounds of love makes me smile so fucking much i would wife

Lionheart is definitely her lesser album. There’s one or two gems like Wow but I still haven’t warmed to it like the others. The Red Shoes is one of her lesser ones too but I’d say at least half of it ranges from pretty good to great. It just has a bit too much filler.

i have never heard her music but she is strikingly beautiful

That's fair, yeah I have heard some songs off all the albums, but I haven't gotten to the Red Shoes so I don't think it's fair to say yet.

also someone posted this a while ago, love this pic.

Give Wuthering Heights a listen, it's probably the easiest to get into.

Imagine the stench...

The Kick inside is hella underrated, however it makes sense since the rest of her stuff is so amazing. The dreaming is definitely her most eccentric if you're interested in that

best female musician

Yeah The Dreaming I only gave like a 7 first time though, but I heard lots of promising shit on there where I'm like "I need to mull this over". I did like it quite a bit though, just need to digest it more

Hounds of Love > The Dreaming > The Kick Inside > Never for Ever

And that's all I've listened to. They're all definitely above average though. What album of hers should I try next?

Refreshingly non-degenerate.

Listen to maybe the Hammersmith Odeon live album or On Stage EP.

>never for ever last
kys yourself my dude

I agree with him, except I'd personally switch The Kick with Hounds if we were basing off personal taste and not objectivity

That was me actually, I’m glad it lives on, it’s one of my favorite photos
Here’s another quality kate

The Dreaming > Hounds of Love > Never for Ever > The Kick Inside > everything else

what the fuck, has this cancerous meme leaked here from russian boards? The fuckers used to post this (in russian ofc) under every female pic a couple of years ago.

sk8 bush?

Patrician

Sure they did. I invented it, tard.

Hello, brother

Where are theses pictures from, I've looked on Discogs and can't find them. Also thanks bro, they look great.

hhehehehehhhehh bush is related to bagine :D

tehe

Where's the original image, kate's looking extra qt in this pic

original image??

The image of Kate you used?