How many big men wouldn’t it take to take down a silver back gorilla on its prime...

How many big men wouldn’t it take to take down a silver back gorilla on its prime? Assuming they can only use their fists, I was thinking maybe 3 huge guys could take it down, I know gorilla could bite but like if someone grabs it from behind the others could punch his stomach until it passes out

Attached: 2FC67C93-2554-437B-BE23-F6AAB8E2C30B.jpg (451x326, 44K)

Gorilla would be like this

Attached: 8B7B3DBD-AD84-4F49-A29F-21B19D634BB5.jpg (333x442, 38K)

3 big guys and a midget

probably 4 or 5. once the gorilla tears a chunk off them they're out, and I bet it happens immediately

My money is on the silver back if just bare hands unless you had 6 plus to swarm it. Even then it would be high fatality rate for the humans. YouTube gorilla's fighting each other.

It’s like asking how many toddlers does to take down an adult male. There is no amount... they simply can’t inflict enough damage. Punching a gorilla is useless. Their skulls are too thick.

Would depend on how good they are at fighting.
3 well trained big guys could do it. But 3 guys who never threw a punch in their lives not gonna happen.
I watched a show years ago where a silverback killed a fucking leopard with it's bare hands and just got a few bad scratches.

But what if someone like the Mountain grabs the gorilla by the neck? That would immobilize his biting... then it would be open to get kicked and punched in the stomach, obviously his skull is too strong so I was thinking maybe just punch his body until it gets too many damage

Attached: 97C6D63C-5CE7-4626-B9BD-40D8AFCCFF49.jpg (444x331, 28K)

What like a cage match? Probably 3-4 Full grown well built men who had a reasonable amount of combat training. if it were life or death at least. You're still losing at least one dude but you may be able to suffocate it or dislocate enough limbs to render it immobile.

It would be 3 huge guys, I am talking body builder muscles and they would be trained in boxing only

The fight would take place at a zoo environment

You'd need at least two dudes. That gorilla gets it teeth in him and it's basically over

Yeah 3-4 dudes then should do it. I mean in an enclosure you have things to fight with sort of. Large rocks to bash it with and all that.

It's possible if five or six guys each grab a limb and hold on, with one guy at its neck

Leopards only weigh like 60 lbs dude

This, leopards are about speed not pure strength... a human would have a better chance than anything lower than a lion against a gorilla

I think only a male lion or 2 tigers could rival a gorilla

A silverback gorilla could easily take 5 grown men. And that's assuming he's stupid. If he's smart, like a man, you will get shot, bleed out, and die.

1 by 1 yes, but I think if 5 men go at him at once they could manuouver to lock him up and defeat the ape

You mean 60 kilos... a first year leopard weighs about 120 lbs. Large adults are anywhere between 150 and 200lbs. Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about you autist.
Adult male leopards literally pull cayman out of the water and crush their skulls with their teeth. The most common way they consume prey is by dragging it up a tree. Leopards are strong as all fuck, they have loose skin that's legitimately made for helping them get loose of holds and they can leap about 20 feet.

Also let's straighten something else out you uneducated fuck. Tigers are far larger and generally much stronger than any of the lion species. I don't understand how kids are so fucking stupid nowadays. I grew up with books on the animal kingdom goddamn this shit is disappointing.

Coordinated attack with even simple weapons by faster more agile men would be far more effective.

Grizzly bear would fuck the gorilla up.

Tigers use ambush and pussy tactics, lions chase prey or go 1 on 1 against other lions an giraffes, so they are better at fighting, regardless of physical attributes

Yes, I know sticks or spears would obviously make the balance shift towards humans, but I am talking JUST body fight, no external aid (you can smash against the ground and shit, but no weapons allowed)

I don't agree... depends how hard you throw them

>they are better at fighting
Lions don't chase prey for shit, they hunt in large groups like faggots and their success rate is low as fuck. Tigers use ambush because the jungles are full of gnarly shit and their prey has adapted to all of it, but when they do get out in the open there is absolutely no stopping a tiger from ripping your head off. They jump from the grass to swoop niggers off of the top of elephants dude, whereas you can stop a lion by putting sticks up around your hut, I don't think there's any competition here.

Nope, tigers are stronger, and have larger brains, also lions raid as squads while tigers solo throughout

5 body builders could defeat a tiger easily, just let one get a bit and lose its arm, the other 4 get on top of it and choke him to death, but a lion would fuck them all up

That just means lions are better at coordinating attacks and thinking of tactics

Most interesting thread I've read in ages

>a lion would fuck them all up
>smaller
>weaker
>less intelligent
>pack hunting
Nigger do you even think

Attached: 04A0207C-1412-486C-8E66-4C7EDCFA4D1E.jpg (1125x1569, 382K)

Just google tiger kills lion and see the results

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-27-40.png (720x1280, 178K)

I like questions like these, so I'll participate.

If you had 8 men who were trained at subduing a prime gorilla (as in, they have done it before and have a strategy/method of killing a prime gorilla), I think they would usually get the job done while sustaining two or three severe injuries, possibly per person. Any less than that amount of men and without specific training on doing this, and it's most likely going to end up with the gorilla winning 99% of the time.

i tend to agree with this. Also they shake any thing off and just throwing dudes around.

bull shit dude they don't just leave rocks in the enclosures so they can throw them at keepers or guest.

don't get me started about grizzly bears vs gorillas

8 men seems like an overkill, I would let humans have a max of 6 guys, 8 vs 1 is unfair... if you want 8 guys then it is 1 gorilla and a young gorilla so 2 vs 8

I am not sure how bad a young gorilla could hurt a human tho

the gorilla will fuck all of them up i would say the gorilla can take out around 50 of those bodybuilders easy

He means big rocks on the floor (too heavy to lift, but big enough to smash the gorilla face against it)

You are stupid then

I think it would be more like 6, gorillas are pretty strong

Attached: 1520518302291.png (720x600, 362K)

what if that was a gay tiger...nothing but an anecdote.

Yes but humans have better techniques that they could use

None

I work with Cynomolgus Macaque and Rhesus Macaque and have seen 15 Kilo Rhesus require 1-4 people just to handle them.

The thing is these guys are FAST and strong. They have teeth that can pierce through Kevlar sleeves like they are nothing and fight with no restraint.

Imagine that but multiplied by 10 and much more aggressive. No chance, those men are dead.

Attached: macaque.jpg (810x540, 30K)

Big men are pretty stupid, so triple it

/thread
What a fucking retard OP is.

You can’t compare a big body builder with some weak ass zoo handler

>Yes but humans have better techniques
t. Tae Kwon Doe black belt

Attached: 1514519895637.jpg (600x450, 44K)

A silverback has muscles power between 8-16 of man. The silverback is observed to hang from one arm with over 400 lbs. Infect A silverback does not use its strength to attack other animals in a manner of other apes like chimpanzees and Baboons, their peaceful in nature, with very powerful Jaws, which they use to get trees and plants.

A silverback is larger than a human body with its height ranging in height from 5’6’ to 5’9, but the arm span is impressive depending on the size of a silverback its three feet larger than the variant human length. A silverback weighs from 298 to 397lbs this is size has attracted many tourists to Uganda to trek the mountain gorillas.

Body builders are pussies. Powerlifters are different.

It can lift up 10 times the amount of its own body weight. It gains this weight because of the huge chunk of plants it feeds on daily which helps it to regain a lot of weight and strength and also to be able to head the entire family.

>It gains this weight because of the huge chunk of plants
Vegan faggot, no, it's like that because that's how they are.

>3 people

Nigga, 3 people would get literally embarrassed. Fucking broken like toys.

I AM not talking 3 random beckbeards like you, I mean some Stallone or shwarchnegger guys, ready for combat

They'd get fucking destroyed, you stupid fucking retard.

Attached: 1521011306491.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Yeah, No. I don't think you're realistically considering the power behind a fully grown fucking gorilla. It's going to one-punch everything to death,

Nice try, not zoo.

Bottom line is Bodybuilders are not always super strong and sure as hell are not super fast. Before they even threw the first punch a Silverback would be on top of them like an MMA fighter just tearing at them. It's how most Non human primates fight and I've seen what they do to each other when they are just asserting dominance.

Humans are the top of the pyramid because we are smarter, not stronger or faster.

Attached: Macaca_mulatta.jpg (3486x2324, 293K)

the only way they could win is to choke it out, but whoever attemps that will get the muscles and skin ripped off their arms

Silver back gorillas are the closest thing to an IRL Hulk. Only way any amount of humans are taking it down is with our superior tools: guns/bow&arrows/bomb

That just proves my point, if we are smarter I am sure a squad of strong men could find a way to choke him to death or out maneuver him, and just make him submit

Not if they go all in together and use fighting tactics

So sacrifice one dude but the other can get a hold of him, easy

Y'all fuckers are SERIOUSLY underestmating how strong an alpha male silverback gorilla is.

Humans, even peak physical strength ones, would be thrown around like rag dolls.

>Not if they go all in together and use fighting tactics
>fighting tactics

Attached: 32.jpg (625x340, 44K)

You seem to be implying that the difference in raw strength between a regular person and a body builder type is anything but negligible when compared to a fucking gorilla.

this guy can bench 1080.27 LB

If others like him can grab the gorilla for long enough, he would have a chance to land some good punches and get the gorilla weak, then they could just take turns punching him, to keep the hits strong

Attached: ryan-kennelly.jpg (640x426, 37K)

A gorilla can curl 1080 lbs. With it's dick.

>Hm,,,,he was behind?

Attached: uwx4jui6bxh52543386000000.jpg (473x600, 26K)

i cause you have no idea how training works every atlete have the right amount and kind of mucle there are two types of muscle ones that grows big an relatively soft that one is mean to just have more oxigen in it so you can do certain things a longer time the other one its pretty small and really hard thats pure brute force its really concetrated and strong if you get to much muscle on you it will slow you down and wont let you translate the force correctly as a fighter they may be strong buy only on the moves they trained in the gym so far sonow the gorilla come to play he is pretty small compared to the bodybuilder but the type of muscle is way stronger and it wont get in his way so he ptryy much can take all the olympia contest out my stupid friend

So he's strong, sure.

You don't seem to understand the disparity here.
Gorillas are a different level of strong. They have that animal level, adrenaline based, FUCK SHIT UP kind of strength. Put simply, a human body does not have the muscle mass or bone density required to fight a gorilla.

There's a reason you don't fight outside your weight class.

This.
And I mean, think of a big ass pitbull. That guys bench doesn't mean shit, a pitbull, a large one, would tear his arm off. Although, he does have a better chance against the pitbull than the gorilla.

Now imagine that pitbull against a gorilla. The gorilla would stomp that fucking thing to a pulp

I see your point, but I still think a SQUAD of big men, 3-4 would have some chance against the gorilla, if they use fighting tactics, like gladiators, surround him and then just go all in at the same time and if they manage to get a hold of him the gorilla is pretty much dead

Several at least. Maybe 15 or more. In the jungle, youd need machetes so maybe only then 4-5

A Hippo would absolutely fucking rape a silverback.

this is a fist only scenario, in a zoo enclousure

The gorilla's reach is way past that of even The Mountain. For the mountain to even get close would require limb immobilization in the first place. Plus guys that big tend to not be very fast, gorillas are fairly slow, but way faster than humans.

this

if we're including foreign objects like sticks or rocks you might as well just harambe the fucker

troll

Attached: 1521011214182.png (550x543, 18K)

They could beat the gorilla in raw strength, but you need to keep in mind a gorilla has fangs and is a moving target. they can bite off a person face with not much effort, this match depends of the gorilla age and race, but assuming the bodybuilders only know how to filt, and know shit about body impairing technics, i think the gorilla would win unless we are talking about like 9 people. you see you have this big mass prson that knows shit how to defend himself agains an equally stronger gorilla with fangs. imo i think we are talking about around 9 people

Attached: OP.jpg (600x600, 51K)

if you are not going to give a smart argument to the debate, please go back to fap to trap threads

*lift
*person

plus an enraged gorilla is scary af and is very very agressive

Even if that did happen, big if there brw, it would only inconvenience the gorilla, meanwhile that would literally take everytging the humans have to get that one move to work.

better concept:

1 unarmored space marine vs a gorilla

Attached: PhilipSibberingSpaceMarine_size.jpg (750x429, 71K)

please post 10 paragraphs of your thoughts.

Kek. This thread is awesome. Op is still a huge fucking faggot, though.

how many WOMAN would it take to sex a gorilla though?

if you honestly think a lazy male lion could take out a single amur tiger on its own, youre one stupid nigger

Like 50 and the only chance they'd have is to tire it out and kill due to exhaustion. How many of those big guys could even land a hit in the first place?

Do any of the humans have HIV?

Can the humans stop for a porkpie halfway through?

Those muscle dudes are way more than 200 pounds. Eddie Hall is 6'3" and 410 pounds, deadlifted 1000lbs+ on several occasions during competition. Probably still not as strong as a fit silverback but still.

plenty if they go all in at once, as I already said multiple times... Its a fucking gorilla not an octopus, it cant just spin and hit everyone, it will take some hits while he mauls someone
if we send a nigger then yes
nooo
They are strong and can bench over 1000lb what else do you need dumbass? Of course 1 vs 1 they are dead, but in a pack they could be dangerous and I am fairly certain they can fuck up the gorilla

there is a reason why wolves can kill bears, numbers overcome strenght, so yeah body builders, when going in a pack, can take down a gorilla, thats a fact