Sports (plural)

>sports (plural)
>The ISIS Sanctuary known as Europe spams the board with only one sport (singular)

Just make a /soccer/ board and move this garbage. Sup Forums was made by an American because of an American sport.

Yes I agree, fagdive belongs on a separate board.

It's shills bro. They do it to promote 'globalism'. Also promote the NBA.

SP = Soccer Posting = Our board

ASP = American SPorts = Your board

Having football, real football, who needs anything else?

Yep. Sports people are still naive. They do it on every board. On Sup Forums they promote the same 10-15 artists they control all day every day ad nauseam.

On here they'll push soccer and try and slide the shit out of NFL talk.

It's pretty obvious.

Perhaps it's because it is June.

Plz.

Watch '''ESPN'''. On PTI etc. They'll give 20 minutes to the NBA and like a minute each to NHL and MLB (both which irl are more popular). And they straight up shamelessly attack the NFL.

I'm old enough to remember when it wasn't that way.

Soon they'll get bold enough to try and go divegrass 24/7.

Smarten up anons. They're coming for our sports.

Holy FUCK is there a lot of soccer spam on this board, wheres my /NBA/ ?

>wah, wah, where's my general?

fuck off to /asp/ fellow 56%er

>what is cricket
>what is rugby

>it's okay when burgers do it

The website was made for anime.

>his behind is pained his sport is shit and none wants to talk about it

>Just make a /soccer/ board
it exists and you're posting on it right now la

>pls watch our sports

Friendly reminder that this is not an American website anymore

>american spee is a board for cheering buff niggers
really makes you think

>tfw no white or mixed white americentrist american gf that despise soccer (european football) and always says USA IS DA BEST but she's secretly an euroboo and loves eurococks much much more than americut ""penises""

>>The ISIS Sanctuary known as Europe

KEK, this is breddy gud.

Football (the real stuff, not that shitty adsball Amerifats practice) is the greatest sport in the world and I thank God everyday you guys suck so much at it.

Sup Forums should be designed for sports anime discussion. Sup Forums is just romance shit so this would be a good board to discuss the likes of Hajime no Ippo, Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis etc. etc.

>a good board to discuss the likes of Hajime no Ippo, Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis etc. etc
There's already one

>it's all furries

Sup Forums is normie territory. Here anime is not allowed.

why does Sup Forums hate Europe?

The same reason everyone hates Europe

>his team only plays 16 weeks a year

>but fellow amerifats only want to watch treehockey
Feelsbad

Make threads about american sports then?

>American '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

/ss/ Soccer & Sexy Beautiful Men

He just told you it does. Just stop.

cute :3

perro

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...
CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

una

delizia

They give plenty of time to NFL during the football season. But you are right about the tiny coverage they give to NHL and MLB. And if they do, they only cover the nats/cubs or blackhawks/capitals because of the hometowns of the hosts.

>Amerifats thought the spam would stop with the season over

'no'

Half the time they give the NFL is spent on attacking it.

Shit like CTE isn't real. Goodell being some kind of evil monster isn't real.

This board is 75% shills.

They're paid to post soccer and NBA. Jewish controlled leagues basically.

Ain't hard to tell.

tbdesu

Fuck off.

Typing 'Sup Forums' doesn't invalidate thetruth shill.

go make 20 more Lebron posts faggot.

>Sup Forumscuck gets mad when he is called a Sup Forumscuck
>doesn't like LeBro
Like pottery.

tbqh pham, in pretty much every way europe is nicer than america

> or

>he samefags his threads to make it appear like his sport is likes by non 3rd world countries

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
kys leaf

>He watches sports
>Doesn't exclusively follow the smartest, most talented, most attractive, strongest ATHLETE (of any sport).
History is being made right in front of your eyes, but you blind yourselves.

>A
>FUCKING
>MONKEY

kys chimp

kys leaf

mad that your sports are irrelevant worldwide? pretty hard to take huh?

kys chimp

kys

LeBron will probably play Soccer at some point in his (long) career, most likely at the age of 40. Very impressive, he'll win the world cup most likely.

kys leaf

people that write kys should kill themselves

I agree, though you should probably kill yourself too.

>waaaah why are people liking things i dont like
Shut the fuck up you literal manchild. You're an embarrassment.

>America vs Europe is coming back to Sup Forums
>Power ranking are slowly coming back to Sup Forums
>More people seem to be frustrated with nu/sp/ and want to go back

Is there a shift happening on Sup Forums?

athleticism is good for soccer. but you need skill too. besides the pitch is 100x bigger

yeah i probably should

Actually, my cable company has an american football team. Saw a match on my sports channel. Not sure if it's a pro or amateur league. Either way it was hilarious to see.

Hi Israeli shills

The cats out of the bag. You're not fooling anyone with your shill posting or this rigged board.

Go back. It's this way:

Chill fag, CL final aka the biggest annual sports event aired yesterday so of course this place was gonna be clogged with threads of it. Now soccer will retreat into /trans/ and /mls/ generals for two months.