Why do Spaniards get set off so easily? Just mentioning them seems to start a fight

Why do Spaniards get set off so easily? Just mentioning them seems to start a fight

Attached: Yes this is paint.png (827x803, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6ZOE5MawQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can smell buthurt beaner here

>renown
Plus underage

>Implying beaners can use computers

Because they cant see ahead of their fucking nose. This country sucks ass on soooo many levels: politics, health, economics, society...
If this shit doesnt change soon were doomed.

Why dont you go to /bant wit this shit?

>Politics: Our politicians only care about earning a shit load of money and nothing else. This reflects into the law, that is outdated and has more holes than a golfball.
Health: Just fucking corrupt.
Economics: Shit decisions. Find a job is hard as shit, and starting your own company is more expensive than a fucking palace. Every little self-employed company closes in the span of 6 months.
Society: we have our goods and bads here, but overall, a bunch of thieves

I forgot the greentext but whatever

Nah, Spain has been like that always. Any other country with half our problems would have collapsed long ago. Not Spain, Spain is pretty tough.

Yes!!! It has worked for a long time. But look outside man, everyone is fucking pissed atm

pffff, at the moment? Everyone is always pissed in Spain. Are you even spanish? we aren't even a nation, Andalucia, Valencia, Madrid, Galicia, Asturias, Aragon, CataluÑa (fuck you independentistas), Pais Vasco.... Every place has it's owns customs and shit and we can't be more different.

You can say that in every country each region is different, but fuck there are 5 fucking official languages.

Spain is pain, and every spaniard is used to bear it.

The only good face of Spain is when there is a disaster or a war or some shit because we can stop hating and fighting each other and can unite to fight and hate others.

And yet we still remain. I bet that we'll see the fall of the social experiment called USA.

I don't know many Spaniards but the ones I know like to party

I miss working with Spanish guys. The ones from Alicante were pretty chill, obsessed with freestyle rap though. More chill than the Valencians, at least half of them were hardasses.

Yes I am a top tier gaditano eating shit from the government. Im moving away tho.

>Spanish Spanish is the laughing stock of all Spanish speakers outside of Spain
>references to economic imperialism of Mexico
Obviously made by a butthurt Mexican who identifies more with their savage native ancestors than with their civilized European ancestors.

Mexican Spanish is the worst Spanish. Mexico is the worst latin american country. Mexico is garbage, plain and simple.

Countries like Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, and Cuba all look down upon Mexicans as being filth. Given the chance, they would nuke Mexico.

Why? Because the people of those countries value their European ancestry higher than their native ancestry. To them, the Mexicans are slobs.

Spain is well regarded. Perhaps the only thing going against Spain is the automatic sense of inferiority is produces in other Spanish speaking countries.

>thread about your country
>every post is about shitty opinions instead of local girls

This. If you ever call anyone from literally ANY South American country a Mexican they will be offended.

Made by an autistic mexican who cant get over the fact that his indigenous granny got bred by a spaniard, enjoy living in your shithole country, Diego

100% this...
If a country like Norway or Finland had half the problems of Spain, they would have collapsed long ago, sad lol.

Fucking sure if you called anyone a something form another country over and over they'd get offended

The problem of Spain is that it isn't even a real nation, just the sum of Galicia, Catalunya and Euskadi (they feed the state of energy, industry and tourism) and then some other african shitholes that just ask for more money.

That diasaters are the gov giving more attention to stupid shit to diatract population from corruption

the fuck? Inferiority? to the panchitos(kind of racist name for south-americans)? I don't know any spaniard that feels that Spain is inferior to any south-american country (maybe in the time when Argentina took a lot of refugees from the civil war), equiality maybe, but mostly every Spaniard thinks that most of south-american countries are shitholes with drug cartels, kidnaps and violence (Not Argentina).

I'm not trying to start a fight I only state the facts.

Burgerclap here, I didn't even know spain was still a country. I just assumed the EU had dismantled the territory and granted pieces to mexico, Portugal and various north african muslim interests.
Keep on Keeping on you glorious bull fucking faggots.

>Tfw people unironically fighting over a shitty meme

Hahaha, what a joke. You say that only a day after the fallas have been cremated. Valencia has just taken a million of tourists.

Catalonia has fucked his own tourism with anti-tourist ideology, indapandacia (say hello to Puigdemont in Ginebra XD), and shitty policies.

About energy, mostly every region has capability to provide itself, and about industry it is just a consequence of past investments. Don't forget the millions of andaluces that migrated to work to the regions you are talking about.

hahaha, even here i feel how much burns your butt

Also a question (not hidden interests, just out of curiosity), why do you have a day for Cristobal Colon and praise the italians for discovering America when the Catholic Kings were the responsibles for the discovery after financing Colon, giving him 3 caravelas (fucking huge ancient spanish boats) and the crew to go where no other dared to go before? I don't mean to forget Colon, just giving Spain some credit.

Don't forget catalan cocomochos. They're fucking the entire country with their lies and faggotry

Of course I was counting Valencia as Catalonia.

Amen to that bro. I understand the Vascos a little, but the Catalans only have fake history, they were always vassals of others.

I still remember when the Valencianos pretty much beat the CUP when they were at Valencia
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6ZOE5MawQ

What's the dynamic between spain and mexico like?
Is it anything like how the us views britain?

That clown, Cucurull, is YLYL worthy. I'll make a subtitled vid for Sup Forums enjoyment one of those days.

More like how a bunch of apes look at their zookeepers

Which one is the ape?

Both

Long time ago Spain and South America were brothers separated by a sea.
Now we fight each other about which The Simpsons translation is better.

They should be an Arabian country, Spain is full of fucking Muslims. If you check the history of the country they should be Spanistan.

Attached: islamicspain_map.jpg (1042x675, 117K)

And yet with 300 men Spaniards recovered the peninsula from an empire. (The reconquista is considered one Crusade). Also Spain pretty much protected Europe from an slamic invasion from that side.

Attached: 1491518085670.png (1260x728, 739K)

LOL

because spaniards are not white

spaniards actually believe this

That's funny because I'm a spaniard and I'm a shut-in. But yeah, most people of my age are worse than california-tier party normies.

"protected europe" hahahahahaa

yes, they believe it, it's so sad...

Le 56% face dares to say that about an european country, LOL

Attached: 56 percent face.png (741x649, 23K)

shut up pedro

Leave our retarded brother alone guys

Attached: adf.jpg (720x609, 60K)

Last year, the percentage of muslim population in Spain was 2.6%, now it is around 4%, you are making an excellent work out there "protecting"

Attached: 3083076682_47ee8ff09f.jpg (500x333, 61K)

Attached: 1512942496256.png (1772x1980, 1.02M)

Attached: 1513805081489.jpg (500x375, 31K)

"I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success"
t.Otto von Bismarck

Pretty much all the muslims are in Cataluña. If you go to Asturias for example you don't see any sand-nigger. Any Asturian bro to confirm?

Attached: 1513809571230.png (864x964, 242K)

all spaniards are sandniggers, moroccans and spaniards are indistinguishable

“No way! Spaniards and ruled a time the world, are the only truly brave Mediterranean people and immediately would organize guerrillas in our rear. It can not enter Spain without permission from the Spaniards.”

Answer Hitler gave his generals after invading France and they proposing then invade Spain, 1940.

spanish people are nice and most of them hate muslims + they have good culture especially food , their language is basically half french with "os" or "as" at then end of words and as a french i respect all of that , ola que tal

I really can't believe spaniards think they're white, it's absurd, they all have dark hair, black eyes, olive skin, etc, definitely not white

silly myth

build a wall, don't let the spics ruin your truly european country, they have moorish blood

Of course, the need to try to make themselves look as good as they can to compensate all their poor decisions and insecurities

Dos españoles, tres opiniones.

Sure Sure... (how nice is to hear the lament of those that were expelled from our country and because of that sow hate towards us)

Attached: 1501624995628.jpg (395x290, 31K)

>Mexican Spanish is the worst Spanish.
Argentinean movies need Spanish subtitles for the rest of the Spanish-speaking world to understand them.

>Catalans only have fake history
And yet they contributed the Borgia (Borges) dynasty.

>myth
>Spain still standing
>Nazi Germany is today a meme

Only self conscious or insecure people care about that.
We have a wall, 20 feet with razor blade wire and sensors all over the place.

Attached: .jpg (1069x674, 620K)

Attached: mestizaje.png (814x960, 495K)

I wish some day all spanish speaking countries would unite under one flag. How sad that the jewish tricks have separated us.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Trips of truth

Attached: 1491515017722.png (916x1024, 365K)

We all share the same blood latinos bros

“España no se justifica por tener una lengua, ni por ser una raza, ni por ser un acervo de costumbres, sino que España se justifica por una vocación imperial para unir lenguas, para unir razas, para unir pueblos y para unir costumbres en un destino universal.”

Attached: 1491515181868.jpg (1200x1198, 456K)

Round 3 - Fight!

Source of quote?

Some falangista called Primo de Rivera, still it is a nice quote.

Attached: Cervantes VS Shakespeare.jpg (953x732, 98K)

hay que reconocer que el nivel de racismo de los españoles nunca fue tan alto como el de los pueblos germánicos, incluidos los anglosajones

We Spaniards are just bullshit. I'm looking for a job out of this country asap, I honestly think this is the worst EU country, people is disgusting, education itself is a nightmare, about 30% of the citizens are unemployed... And as you said those who are renown are youtubers and autonomous. This is simply bullshit.

I don't know why spain is in the EU, you are not even white

Translation: "we must recognize that the level of racism of the Spaniards was never as high as that of the german people, including the anglicans"

And that's why the native indians in USA are so little in number and pretty much everyone in south-america has both native and spanish blood (we mixed with them, the black legend is a jewish trick).

Attached: 21030_967_544.jpg (967x544, 26K)

En la actualidad el racismo español hacia latinos/moros/judios/negros o cualquier tipo de persona diferente a nosotros es ridículo, sólo tienes que pasear por las calles o lo que está pasando en Lavapiés (Madrid) desde hace una semana. España va de mal en peor.

Here, people think they're both the same. Still think we should defend the idea of being one people?

Attached: Mexican_girls2.jpg (2048x1536, 256K)

Attached: 1506974092888.jpg (1500x1000, 438K)

they are one people in America, hispanics

they are the same, non white, dark hair, black eyes, same language, etc, they're both filthy spics

spain owns everything but their country. infested by latinos from america. latinos from America doesn't deserve the language

shut up pedro, you're not white

true. violent and mad people from Spain colonized America. they have rage in their veins. and rape. spaniards from Spain still clean. not for long... because hispanics are returning!

no. im Caucasian. way stronger and pure

Ask Graslu00 that question.

Attached: IMG_4063.jpg (900x900, 106K)

America was always white, spain never colonized America stupid faggot, spanish is not a white language

First of all say that I am from Spain, second we are one of the countries more tolerant of the world, we have the best public health of the world, which I think is a shit but well, yea spain have problems, like all the countries of the planet except switzerland :). We respect all the cultures of the world, while not violate the law

Mutt detected.

This triggered

who colonized America? England? xd that's lame. Spain country is original. we made Hispanics and Mexicans. sorry about that. they stays in your continent please

You are fucking retarded lol to being with, the only white looking people from SA are Argentinians so maybe them I could understand they look down on Mexicans, but the rest of South America is just monkeys lol, literally no Colombian or Peruvian has anything to look down on Mexico, they all come here for work, just as you hear Mexicans going to USA, they come to Mexico

And Mexican Spanish is the standard for movies and cartoons in Latin America so idk what the duck you talking about saying Mexican Spanish is the worst lol, literally every European girl I have met says they like Mexicans, and when people hear Spanish they think Mexico, not Colombia or Chile

Get rekt gallego pendejo

off course stupid piece of shit, that's why americans speak english

Totalmente mentira. Puedes ir por la calle y encontrar racismo y mierdas del estilo por todos lados. Quizá las nuevas generaciones estén mejorando el caso, pero el resto sigue siendo todo igual de irrespetuoso hacia los extranjeros. Lo dicho, lavapiés. Me parece putamente ridículo el hate a los negros (que estaban equivocados, sí, pero el odio que se genera por ser de una simple raza manda huevos).

our heath system is a scam. a fucking shame. private health works way better and is cheaper

argies don't look white, they look like spaniards

Mexico and all of Latin America see Spain as a stupid nation, a shadow of what they once were and people with the most retarded accent in the world, all Spanish speaking countries talk shit about each other accent but when it comes to Spain we all agree they are a laughing stock

Definately agreeing. Actually almost everybody on Spain pays for privace security. Waitlists are insane.

la pelea empezo por bulos que si la policia habia perseguido y le habían dado una paliza