U.S. Navy bans booze in Japan

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politics/us-navy-alcohol-ban-japan/

>All U.S. Navy sailors in Japan are banned from drinking alcohol and restricted to base except for essential trips after several recent alcohol-related incidents which the Navy's 7th Fleet said are harming U.S.-Japan relations.

>"Effective immediately, sailors are prohibited from drinking alcohol, on and off base. Additionally, all off-base liberty will be curtailed," a statement from the 7th Fleet and U.S. Naval Forces Japan said Monday.

>"These measures are not taken lightly," said Rear Adm. Matthew Carter, commander of Naval Forces Japan, said in the statement. "For decades, we have enjoyed a strong relationship with the people of Japan. It is imperative that each sailor understand how our actions affect that relationship, and the U.S.-Japan alliance as a whole."

lol the degenerates they recruit for the US military are so irresponsible that they have to prevent them from drinking so they don't go on rape and murder sprees.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2014/aug/20/us-navy-sailors-legal-challenge-fukushima-radiation-tepco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/11/japan.usa
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/78373/1/WHO_HSE_PHE_2013.1_eng.pdf?ua=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyshtym_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lol the niggers they recruit for the US military are so irresponsible that they have to prevent them from drinking so they don't go on rape and murder sprees.

It's marines and Niggers, if I remember.

About fucking time, seems that base has a history. But look into it. Nigger marines make up a large majority of all rapes surrounding that decision.

>imperative that each sailor
>as a whole

those selfish faggot care about nothing but muh dick and free gibs

Wasn't it a nigress that did it?

This

A few weeks ago I was looking up rape crimes based out of Military services stationed in Okinawa.

I shit you not, every single incident involved a black male.

>Be Japanese.
>Believe that all Americans are black because all the soldiers they see are black.
>Believe all Americans act like niggers because all the soldiers they see are black.
You aren't far off but there are these mysterious beings known as white Americans that aren't quite as bad even though they aren't really white.

Fucking niggers.
Imagine a white west. Oh wait, that was before the 60s.

nuke the gook

The recent rape and murder was a black male, but the other incident listed in the article:

Justin Castellanos arrested for rape in March, not black.

Aimee Mejia accused of drunk driving crash this past week, not black.

I would complain to the ig. It isn't a ready base. If they aren't going let me drink i better be getting fucking hazard pay.

>Castellanos.
>Mejia.
Are you just trolling now?

Not whites either

ok

so black or mexican

your point?

>i dindu nuffin

we should just ban niggers from the military instead

fuckin cucks

ive read various veterans mention that black are terrible soldiers anyways.

Where did I call them white? The replies made this about race, I was just showing it wasn't only blacks.

Keep reading :^).

What percentage of US military is non-white?

You mean this isn't true?

non white doesnt mean black
im a corpsman and TONS of people in this rate are Filipino

Fuck that send them to Iraq to fight ISIS or on a peacekeeping mission in subsaharan/east africa. Postings in first world allies should be reserved for soldiers that aren't going to rape / kill anyone.

OKINAWA HALAL
K
I
N
A
W
A

H
A
L
A
L

but they all are subhuman shitskins, あにき

I know, I'm genuinely curious as to what percentage is non-white, not black.

that's hilarious. there's nothing to do in okinawa except drink. my friend was in the chair force and that's all he ever bitched about it

Worked (civilian-fed) at the Yokosuka shipyard for about 4 years doing ship maintenance. Going to suck for all the bars just outside of base. Squids really fuck up everything, I get to work with them almost every day, borderline retards.

the only reason you exist as a country is because india saved you from pakis genociding you poo-niggers

What's a squid

Pipe Down AquaFresh...Poo Didn't Do Pee

Navy, squid means sailors, sailors are in the navy
jarheard means marines

>kermit's asshole tries to make fun of other flags

:^)

I remember the other version of that asshole giving you a royal Ass-bleeding a while back...!

>Going to suck for all the bars just outside of base.

Will they lose enough money to complain and get the ban reversed?

We should send only white soldiers to Japan and all the browns to Germany.

Voila everyone is happy.

sorry, you're an irrelevant country

I couldn't even find you on a map if I tried

>can't find you on a map

That also holds true for other 49 states of your union too, so it's OK

>all the browns to Germany

Or send them all back

keep posting here pls tia

Don't know, there is 20+ bars that are all right next to each other. These bars all catered to sailors. They'll still get a good amount of US civilians and I'm thinking more locals will show up to these bars if they don't have to deal with Squids. Guess it could actually be a good thing.

Good thing I didn't join the Navy last year. If I can't get boozed up in Nippon what's the point?

just a test run for the new
sharia military regs, will be rolled
out in full by 2025

Didn't work for the Muslims, won't work for them.

Would love to be a fly on the wall in Obama's office if Japan just outright banned niggers. Give it another 10-15 years.

What happens if the woman rapes you?

>Rape/murder happens

Ban them from drinking off base

>Drunk driving after that

>No drinking, confined to base.

Next crime in this pattern is a drunken break-in, just FYI.

"I'm only half black though"

*Abe draws sword* "Fine, which half comes in?"

In reality, this is how our overlords have erected a police state around us: niggers in first world societies require a police state to keep them from robbing and killing people with abandon. Same issue with Muslims and airports. A 100% white country wouldn't have to worry about any of this shit.

yeah, US sailors must be very drunk to sue Japanese TEPCO company; fucking leeches

theguardian.com/environment/2014/aug/20/us-navy-sailors-legal-challenge-fukushima-radiation-tepco

Nah. Someone's got to soak up the bullets if WW3 pops off.

Send them to Germany. The Germans love explaining away the anti-social behavior of shitskins, it lets them feel better than everyone.

Sup Mugi

we will always have to worry though, because there will always be a politician who realizes he gan gain power by bringing in niggers, then increasing his own power to keep you safe

society only needs one rule: kill anyone darker than milk. immediately, things are safe

>Soldiers get radiation sickness.
>Japanese people in the region don't

The top minds of Mexico, everybody!

unlike here, lobbies in japan don't have power. neither do local politicians, so even if businesses pressured them, it doesn't matter

Sailors, my mistake.

Anti-US base movement?

Uhhh, if they didn't want US bases in their country, they shouldn't have bombed Pearl Harbor.

Maybe japs have developed a natural immunity from exposure?

Kind of like how Swedes can navigate freely in total darkness?

the fuck we still in japan for?

has trump said anything about reducing our military bases abroad?

they should agree to pay the sailors reparations and drop the money into the reactor

That's why we have northern lights.

>that webm
sad but true

Sugar, you race traitor!

Oh, and

>USS Ronald Reagan
>Propulsion - 2 × Westinghouse A4W nuclear reactors

>Live on top of 2 reactors for an extended time.
>Get cancer
>Blame minor exposure while in Japan
>Sue TEPCO because you legally can't sue the Marines

Don't regular japs not give a shit about okinawans?

>Drunk driving crash

While a tragedy, it's not something that pisses off people like a rape. Did it cause another death or was the guy alone in the kill?

fwiw the radiation situation in fukushima is almost certainly worse than they're letting on.

but soldiers are welfare queens. they suck at the government teet. this is just aother opportunity to suck some money without producing value. it's built into the american lifestyle.

soldiers are paid to kill. if they're not killing our enemies, and don't support killing our enemies (mexicans,) they're not soldiers. they're welfare queens disguised as peace activists

There's anti-base groups everywhere there's a base, but 70% of them are in Okinawa, so they're more vocal. People are divided about it nationally.

No on was killed in the accident, but it happened when off-base drinking was banned following the rape.

I'll just say that drinking has been a big problem for a long time, especially in Japan. Okinawa has had some full on riots due to the GIs acting like shitheads.

it sucks but I'm glad they are finally dropping the hammer.

>fwiw the radiation situation in fukushima is almost certainly worse than they're letting on.

I live about 100km away and regularly eat seafood. 5 years later and still no problems. They're finding thyroid cancer in kids from the region, but that's likely because they're checking every kid who was in Fukushima and under 18 when the disaster happened.

They're really strict about it here. On the news with name, they call your family and work, etc. All out assault.

my cousins used to say they were a different race.

they get strategically offended when the US fucks shit up. but fwiw okinawans DO act worse. the rate at which they father half nigger children is disgusting. none of them near the northern bases do it.

unfortunately, the language they speak is the only living relative to japanese. they're undoubtedly relatd to us. jungle environments don't select for igh iq though.

an alternate example is southern china. they're mostly just high iq because they used to live in the north, and displaced the thai people. the southern chinese are the only high iq population in the WORLD that lives at such a low latitude.

You are degenerate.

>schrodinger's cancer
that's not how it works...

haha is that a local?

I lived up in the mountains, there was only one in the city. it's really amazing these people can hold down jobs

I was there with the 31st Meu late 2010, early 2011. Drinking was all we (the Marines) did was drink for the six months we were "deployed" there.
For about one month we were locked down to not leave base because some sailor raped a girl. So we drank on base.
Pro-tip, if you're driving a civilian car or living off base in okinawa you are e-6 or above. So most of these rapes and drunk drivers are people who have been congressionally promoted. The sad part of things is that it's the e-5 and below who get punished.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

All black men

theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/11/japan.usa

black

They should have done this years ago

at least sodomy isn't banned yet

>not being able to find Texas
>Not being able to find Alaska
Get a load of this goyim

>e6
>some sort of high position
>oh no poor little e5s
an e6 is just a nigger who stuck around long enough. shut up nigger.

Why aren't there cases of radiation sickness/cancer cropping up in workers who are cleaning up onsite at the plants?

Fear of radiation will kill more than the radiation ever will (zero at the moment)

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/78373/1/WHO_HSE_PHE_2013.1_eng.pdf?ua=1

Saw when travelling in the mountains, actually. Saw these pussywagons last week though.

We call it Canadaball over here.

>It's marines and Niggers, if I remember.

Mostly marine niggers.

Mexican women, pound for pound more annoying than Black women.

Black women still win the disgusting title.

>Mexican women, pound for pound

They are OK as long as you break them up and keep them separated. When the bad ones get together is when there is trouble.

Some are actually amazingly good. I had a 6 foot 6 Black gunny that was the best military man I ever met. Scared to death of snakes, lizards, and spiders, but had no fear of anything else.

industrial accident weren't uncommon in japan in the 50's and 60's. many areas looked like china today. they suppressed ALL the news stories and privately paid off victims.

that's just how it works

>ol the degenerates they recruit for the US military are so irresponsible that they have to prevent them from drinking so they don't go on rape and murder sprees.
You had it right. I'm about to join the military because my only other option to kill myself, so. Yeah. You get the dregs of society.

At least they were accidents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

Its not a combat zone you fucking dunce why would you get hazard pay? Okie Marines are all over motivated faggots anyway. 1 MarDiv nigga!

so chemtrails is real? lol

yeah 'm not saying japan is evil and us stronk. fuck america. fuck mexicans. kill mexicans. kill niggers.

the reactor probably isn't benign though. just realistically.

What does Korea have to do with this?

>hazard pay
>soldiers need to get paid extra to do their job
fuck this gay earth

>Its not a combat zone you fucking dunce why would you get hazard pay

It's pretty dangerous, highest concentration of pavement apes in the country.

It's not good, of course, but I think the fear is overblown. They're steadily deconning the evacuated areas, and a lot have been reopened.

I'm 50/50 on whether I'll live long enough to see the entire emss cleaned up though (age-wise, not cancer-wise)

By that token, neither are white Canadians, Australians, or New Zealanders.

the exclusion zone was some 20% of japanese farmland. this is still realistically the worst industrial disaster in human history.

this is singularly probably why the japanese governmenti s investing so heavily in hydrogen power in ways inexplicable to other investors. I mean, the volcanic activity might also be a big part of it as well.

Considering the population density, it's far behind Chernobyl. Even Kyshtym is likely worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyshtym_disaster

IIRC, declaring it a Level 7 gets them access to additional insurance funds for the clean-up.

Also

>the exclusion zone was some 20% of japanese farmland

Source for that?

>Aimee
What kind of retardation is this?

ukraine still produced 5x as much food per acre as any other country in europe.

japan in one stroke lost food sustainability AND a power/monetary position in one accident.

you sound old. don't know what your profession is, but japan skates by on VERY thin margins. it's one of the reasons I ultmately moved to taiwan.

You're the CIDF from the other thread, aren't you?

guilty, I guess. I really hate that word though. they really are fucking up though. the mayor of osaka was a communist ffs that wante to institute a 100% inheritance tax.

I love japan, but financially they've gone full retard. a lot of my friends have also moved to taiwan/hk/singapore.

I get that this makes us "CIDF" to middle class families who pay a 50% inheritance tax and other insane things. I GET it. but they shouldn't have to pay it, and them dragging down and punishing the better off/better educated isn't going to help.