>>763291019 asked me to open a new thread...

asked me to open a new thread. Do you think that as a girl with a terrible skin disease I have a chance among guys?

Attached: IMG_20180320_230633.jpg (1944x2592, 393K)

Guys will fuck literally anything with or without a pulse, so yes you're fine

Oldfag here. What is the condition

As long as a girl isn't morbidly obese, she can walk up to a random guy, ask for sex, and get sex. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Fuck you're hot, moarrr

Your skin is fine. White, for starters. Cute pair of tits. You'll be fine.

I'd fuck
What is your snapchat?

This

Trips truth

Attached: 80D2B574-9E54-475D-8383-8D02137423F7.jpg (800x600, 68K)

I met a boy once, he told me about Sup Forums so I'm here because of him
But I don't think that he is sexually attracted to me

let him fuck you

hahaha then you think too much of boys. Teenage boys are sexually attracted to anything remotely attractive, and you are more than remotely attractive sweety.

I have got psoriasis

Nice trips. We're going to need to see more of your skin to make an accurate judgement. Honestly there's not much wrong with your skin op, at least from what I see in that image

Chad here. Would use as fuck toy.

Nice trips, but we need to see more skin in order to accurately judge

I would eat you up. A little flakey skin isnt going to stop me.

Attached: IMG_20180320_234802.jpg (2592x1944, 418K)

Fuck off chad

Post more pictures.

>chad
>on Sup Forums

Attached: if i replied to you with this picture then you retarded lol.jpg (382x322, 24K)

Fuck off Chad, she's being nice.

>tfw quoted my post
>finally interacted with a woman
later virgins

Attached: Screenshot.png (214x299, 32K)

Doesnt matter to me, your beautiful... also psoriasis isnt a big deal at all.

Oh, hey. You're back, I know it feels good to use us to boost your ego, but try to go towards not using others to validate yourself. I love you, I've talked to you in the previous thread and you're great, not only appearance wise.

You are a women, you are not ugly.

Go to a guy, ask for sex, get sex. Its this easy as woman. Even if you would be a landwhale, you could get fucked easily.

You have tits and pussy, most men cant think anymore if they have sex in mind.

I have horrid excema. I'm talking almost everywhere. You're like a goddess compared to my skin. You're fine. Don't let it control your life.

If your psoriasis is not on your vagina then you'll be fine.

You’re you fucking faggot

Kim Kardashian has psoriasis too, and people seem to love her? Chill

Also post ass pls

more tits picture please

need to see face as well otherwise you may as well be restricted to this.

Attached: paperbag.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

Ok that is slightly unattractive yes, however what you might not understand is that YOU are probably bothered by it much more than others. It most likely hampers your confidence which in turn compounds the issue. Honestly you look really athletic and have amazing tits so I think those factors far outweigh a small red spot on your skin

Attached: IMG_20180321_001736.jpg (1944x2592, 403K)

more pics

But the implication of the file name!!!

Psoriasis is nothing. It's embarrassing, but it won't stop you from getting a good guy.

I'm not buying into this thread until we see a new picture

I have it between my clitoris and belly button too :(

Post ass

listen OP, you mentioned your nice ass in the last thread, and we still havent seen it, get a decent shot of your ass already. FFS

post it

Show clit

Post dupa.

I'm embarrassed

I mean I for one would like to see your clit. Just saying

as long as you arent ugly in the face you'll be fine...nobody's that much of an assho- EW IJUST LOOKED THIS SHIT UP. How bad is it? show us the worst part and we will rate. I know that if whoever your interested in has trypophobia they won't touch you at all. Makes my skin crawl.

damn bitch.... learn to exfoliate.

I'm not afraid of your psoriasis,

You're anonymous. If you want an honest opinion post it.

Don't worry, everyone on Sup Forums is fat and sad

Can you post pics of your soles?

Please post. Science demands it

My Mrs has psoriasis and it doesn't get in the way of our love life at all, she's covered more or less on her entire body

we won't see your face.We are honestly the only people in the world who will be honest to you without trying to baby it for you. You'll want to hear what we have to say because most of the time it'll be what the people you interact with are thinking inside their heads.

I'll take your virginity. In exchange you'll see it's not that big of a fucking deal. You'll cum a few times and gain confidence. Pro: problem solved. Con: I'm not being gentle or sweet.

Also, don't use me as a standard for what you think you deserve or can obtain. You'll pass by anyone who will actually value you.

That's a scar from injury. Not just psoriasis. Moisturize and Vit E creams.

I second this

That's not terrible at all sweety. post your cunt so we can have a look. Also post butthole

My mum was a virgin all her life. I still loved her. Don't let it define who you are.

Pics for proof

Are you really this desperate user. Yeesh

Attached: thisguyamirite.jpg (600x657, 35K)

Brittany? Thafuck

Even if it was I'd like to see what it feels like on my dick when I slide in and out.

You're in thread about psoriasis
What did you expect?

It's probably

Rip to your mother, she was loved by many

I had psoriasis on my elbows for a while. It's embarrassing but it's not a deal-breaker. Be positive... You're a girl and you have a cute body.

Nope. Charitable my good man.

you already showed us your tits, might as well show the area you are actually concerned with. Not like any of us will actually ever meet you

Acne. Quite bad but treatable with low dose antibiotics and topical gels.

wouldfuck/10

If that's charity for you, Africa could use some assistance

look little mitch... here's some advice for you. dairy and most other animal products exacerbate psoriasis and most other skin disorders. stop using them. either that or find a goofy liddol mitch like your friend to fuck you, but lets face it. you put him in the friend zone didnt you?

hm. For a second I thought you were an amputee...but it doesn't look bad at all. I mean I or any other completely regular person would talk to you. You have very nice skin too. Get rid of the charm bracelet though that's for single mothers and land whales who want to be cute.

Post pics of your soles

Ewww do you have the plague or something??

well let's see some more nudes or face the fact that the thread is dead

fuck off or I'll tip I swear on me mum

Why?

you seem like a cool chick, i shouldn't matter unless the guy is a fucking retard

Oh shit. It just got _ R E A L _

Okay then... Also sorry for not being shaved I'm afraid of hurting my spots from psoriasis

Attached: IMG_20180321_004933.jpg (1944x2592, 517K)

Not a fan of negros and aids.

Yes, even with a skin disease you have a chance with basically any guy you want. Unless it's 95% of Sup Forums. But that's probably a good thing.

10/10 still would, anyone who wouldn't is a beta faggot

Lets be honest \b\ros. She isn't asking if ANYONE will accept her. She's asking if ATTRACTIVE men will. Some guy tried to be with this girl but she friendzoned him because he was too ugly.

no u

not even bad OP

Attached: volatile.jpg (480x720, 60K)

Chad spotted.

Attached: 1521406437045.png (378x357, 81K)

Wouldn't eat, would fuck.

looks fine more tits

Attached: IMG_0205.jpg (557x499, 37K)

Don't worry hair is best. Show spread legs if like to see your anus

Attached: I Like.jpg (259x310, 29K)

Can you please be a team player and just let me see your clit. It would please me

Thanks OP turns out I have the same disease...

My doctor (dutch healthcare) didn't know what it was

10/10

So far so good. Spread em