Canada's gender neutral anthem

Canada's gender neutral anthem m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57548785e4b0ed593f14b9c8
Seriously Canada? Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
youtu.be/F0t5y1bn0AY
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They changed like 1 word to the original meaning.

Has it officially changed?
Oh please great emperor trump pls annex us

Fucking liberals they disgust me. Ive read more about Trudeau working for the LGBT cause than anything related Canada economy

then why should it even have to happen?

>tfw no gender neutral nouns/pronouns in my language and everything defaults to male

Because women fight for the army as well you fucking dolt.

Womyn didn't fight for this country when it really mattered. Womyn only fight for the benefit of themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

The only anthem I respect.

So do dogs and other animals.

Regardless m8, they fight for our country now.

Can't argue with this level of logic.

Stop being so specist, thousands of animals have died fighting for your country. Have some respect.

I wish we'd come up with a new anthem. I've always wished it had some kind of historic emphasis on our contributions to the World Wars or something significant in history, like the Star Spangled Banner, instead of generic "We stand on guard for thee". I feel like the lack of connection to our military history further contributes to the pussification of our nation, and it is especially ironic because the majority of these goddamn liberals would roll over without a fight if we were invaded. This is simply the latest insult in a long line of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

>and all thy mammals command

that makes a lot of sense

Can we make a petition for a new national anthem?

It'll make US vs Canada hockey games more interesting

you can bet that during hockey games when us americans are forced to sing that stupid anthem, tons of people will sing the original lyrics just to piss off leafs

you're an idiot.
women didnt fight in the world wars. the wars that mattered. they only fight now because it benefits them.
they also lowered standards so more women could get in.

You'll end up with koran verses over a native drum beat.

Trust me, you'll make a good chunk of us happy. If I were still in school I'd gladly sing the original version every morning.

>Hey guys, we'll fix the economy!
Meanwhile our country's main source of income is up in flames.

Huh? I literally post what you just said. Stop drinking hand sanitizer and find your way back to the reserve

Canada is on its way to becoming the next Germany

youtu.be/F0t5y1bn0AY

Nah we are already excelling swedish levels of cuckholdry now. might migrate to germany actually...

I doubt enough people would get behind it. And if we could get people to want a new one, with the current political climate it would be some gay shit about equality.

There are really way more songs that encompass the Canadian spirit then our anthem, which is a shame, for instance:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

When I was in school 4 years ago we'd only sing it during assemblies in BC.

Nothing would make me prouder of my country than standing to an epic anthem lasting for than one minute

In my middle and high school NO ONE sang the anthem. We just stood there, silently listening. However, if the change was in effect during my time there I would have gladly sung the original version as a form of protest.

In my high school one person sings it in the gym during an assembly and we all sit around and clap at the end