Don't worry, he's just sleeping! :^D

Don't worry, he's just sleeping! :^D

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xanaxbarderek/status/931259331391078400
twitter.com/webrandartist/status/931153836470865921
i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm
theweek.com/articles/541564/how-american-opiate-epidemic-started-by-pharmaceutical-company
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This looks like a different angle. Source?

Omg he’s so coooool

Burn in Hell junkie

Rest In Peep

BA DUM TSS I'll be here all week

4 real source on that video???

Flipped image?

you’re going to remember this post on your deathbed my friend. i hope God has mercy on your soul :)

I think he was still alive in this image because it looks like he was holding his phone.

where is this from?

what form of reddit posting is this?

that's not reddit posting
that's REAL Sup Forums posting my friend, edgy and cool

COME ON GIVE US THE SOURCE

Its probably the LiveLeak video just flipped. Theres your sauce

sorry i had to go poopoo

twitter.com/Xanaxbarderek/status/931259331391078400

dead as hell boy

my god these people are retarded

DEGENERACY OVERLOAD

>This is the man who gave peep those xans... Tucson Arizona look out for him.

They also say it was a woman....

Sorry for asking to be spoonfed, but what did he OD'd with?

they havent confirmed anything but people are saying maybe fentanyl

He's making cool music with john balance in heaven

ppl are saying xanax that was laced with fentanyl

6 bars

xanax

>shit cant think of anything to say
>le reddit *send

y'know I'm usually a nice person about this kind of thing, people are only a result of their circumstances or whatever. but it's very hard to feel sorry for these folk

>implying

peep had no bars

Mixing xanax with anything is retarded, it's really stupid like overdosing on DNP or something

how u know lil peep but dont know what im talking about

there's snapchat video of peep -already zoned out of his eyeballs- trying to drop a bar into his mouth, missing completely and then successfully sliding it into his mouth

Could be anything desu

>drug addicted loser dies due to od
such tragedy

k man got it?

truly shocking

That pic looks suspiciously like how the body reacts in a Opioid overdose

i don't think he knew that it was laced with fentanyl, supposedly fan gave him the bars

Rigor mortis

twitter.com/webrandartist/status/931153836470865921

oh no his drugs were laced with more drugs he would've been disgusted if only he knew..

RIP mr. peep

It's true

oh

You people actually used to listen to his music or are you just memeing?

>twitter.com/Xanaxbarderek/status/931259331391078400

What the fuck? Doesn't this look like it's hours before the other video?

lol well played

Anyone have that webm?

lmao do you know what fent is

a few sprinkles of fent is enough to kill anyone. people use it as filler in heroin now because it's cheap. but it's now spreading to all sorts of drugs.

>supposedly fan gave him the bars
so you're telling me peep was assassinated

lel

This, EMT here, i had to revive a kid that smoked fentanyl laced crack a few months ago

Dealers are cutting a lot of drugs with it now

yeah he was such a responsible drug user - just taking a quarter of a bar for sleep and then out of nowhere the fent overdoes hits him

~rIP goth boi angel~

haha somebody need to drop some memes

this sounds like bullshit but its really happening i read about someone getting arrested for selling fentanyl laced crack

I doesn't make sense at all being one a stimulant the other a depressant, that's what makes it all the more fucked up

No kidding. I think it was last year or so when fentanyl started appearing widespread. All the opiate addicts where I live were dropping like flies.

uk lad here, fentanyl is hardly spoken about in this country. can you gimmie some info on why its happening? is it to make stuff cheaper due to cutting or is it purposely being done to kill?

>know your limit
disgusting

purposely done to kill emo rap icons (rip got boi angel)

ehhh kinda agree however certain drugs can be used in moderation but an individual that might have a poor mental heath (or whatever variance of income/family bringing) and surround themselves with the same enablers. Then those individuals run a higher risk of dying from a drug overdose or an accidental suicide. So it doesn't necessarily mean they are to blame for their own death. Of course by all means don't feel too sorry for the people dying instead feel sorry and support those that are currently struggling with drug addiction.

ruthless dealers assisted by deep state three letter agencies

Carfentanil which is a derivative of the pain drug fentanyl usually administered to cancer patients in micrograms, it is less expensive, easier to obtain than heroin, so dealers cut the heroin with it, and since it's much stronger, it takes much less to kill a person

>pic related, it's how much needed to kill someone

>feel sorry and support those that are currently struggling with drug addiction.

lol no fuck those losers and their endless self-pity

pourin out a soda for my mans

I'm sympathetic of him OD'ing. I'm less sympathetic of the retards filming him his passed out not breathing body like
>haha duuuuude
get that man some fucking help he's blue for christ sake

You must not live in a big City, there's posters all over my City by junkies telling others to be careful what u buy

Thanks for the info my man, this stuff looks like serious business. I guess peep never stood a chance

This is what is fucked up to me, the older video seems like it is much darker outside, maybe later in the day.

This other one seems to much earlier in the day, which makes me believe that he was in this state for a very long time, and if they had half a brain, they could of called for help instead of leaving him there for hours, probably as they got high and drunk themshelves

>be rich and have influence of some kind
>get laced drugs
honestly what an amateur.

If he ingested 6 of the laced pills, he would have been dead in minutes.

There has been cases of police officers od'ing just be coming in contact with fentanyl through their skin.

did he feel any pain

Yeah he was long dead by the time we saw the 1st video last night (meaning the video filmed at night).

He's already dead in this now earlier (in the timeline) video. His friends are also stoned retards and I don't know the law so I can't say if they will be held responsible but I hear that if you get someone who is ODing to the hospital they will easily survive.

hopefully

Fentanyl is a pain killer, so most likely not

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm

So was only one of them laced or what?

I have no idea, they could have all been laced, or just one.

What the fuck? Lol
Did he know he was dead?

Fucking hell he'd literally been dead for hours. He's in the same fucking position. How out of their brains were these guys?

only some of them were laced in order to trick him into taking all 6

the kind of drugs these guys like make you retarded

>Peep has turned completely blue!
>Yeah don't worry he does that a lot

so, is it a reliable suicide method?

really peeps the cheeps

holy shit this is like that vid when the dumbfuck calispic girls flipped their car and recorded herself posing with he sister's freshly dead corpse

idiots should be executed

Yes, but if you are gonna do it

Do what Cobain did, shoot up a bunch of opiates and to make sure you die, blow your fucking head off

well of course that shits abhorrent and those people should be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter

the limit is zero, and that goes for everybody

The gun Cobain used to shoot himself with wasn't even that powerful. It's a weird gun to chose to kill yourself with. From what I recall there wasn't even an exit wound because it was such a shitty gun.

okay user you're a big boy now you can go potty all by yourself.

>certain drugs can be used in moderation
This is true but not for opioids or benzos for fucking sure. You are a complete dipshit if you think doing pills is like drinking a beer or smoking a joint.

why are there so many americans doing hard drugs these days?

good thing i stick with alcohol

What a fucking retard why do people think you can do pills responsibly. Just stick to fucking drugs that are actually fun and worth the time like acid or weed or even just drink a god damn beer holy fuck. These kids that think that popping pills is casual are beyond retarded.

and i am not saying acid is casual either. its just less of a waste of time than turning yourself into a drug addict retard

>implying it was a suicide and not a murder

hard drugs are obviously bad but alcohol is awful too if you can't control your drinking.

I agree, I wrote "drugs" as a broad term but to elaborate of course pills are not the same as drinking a beer or smoking a joint is in fact a really big problem and should not be taken at all without professional supervision .

>why are there so many americans doing hard drugs these days?
TL;DR Doctors were trained/told to give patients OxyContin for general pain issues, suddenly they noticed everyone was hooked on this shit so they cut access to it and bam, suddenly everyone is shooting up heroin

theweek.com/articles/541564/how-american-opiate-epidemic-started-by-pharmaceutical-company

and no one went to jail, lol mmmmmerica

yo, can someone hook me up with a download of this?
trying to keep it all so that i can throw it in the face of those "friends" of peep who keep lying about him having been fine when they took that vid

u had to go poopoo?

nigga literally just duckduckgo how to save vids from twit