Tfw not a single combination of these could kill The Golden State Warriors

>tfw not a single combination of these could kill The Golden State Warriors

What sport/league is this? South African cow tossing?

Virtually any combo of those players would beat GSW.

Personal choices:

PG: Payton (best defensive PG ever, would make Curry mad)
SG: Iverson (who could stop him?)
SF: Grant Hill (if healthy) or The Truth
PF: Rodman (to defend KD)
C: Ewing (with Rodman on his side he could focus on attacking... good luck Zaza)

Ive never seen a more awful team

fpbp

Stockton, iverson, Paul Pierce, Chris Webber, Ewing

peak iverson would absolutely wreck the warriors, scoring and avg of 50 ppg

it's just a matter of scoring more than them

>that flag
Go back to curling, dude

>this flag

get back to sucking dick

Stockton
Allen
Pierce
Kemp
Wallace

Rodman shut down Shaq and was athletic as fuck

You'd be retarded to pick anyone at PF but him

Payton
Allen
Hill
Kemp
Ewing

Stockton, Iverson, Carter, Rodman and Yao have a shot. But that's about it.

>backing up the leaf

tyrone pls go

Penny
Tmac
Marion
Rodman
Ewing

Payton
Allen
Hill
Rodman
Wallace

Stifling defense with essentially all of those guys able to guard the perimeter at an elite level. Allen, payton, and hill can spread the floor.

Every game would be a low scoring defense fest akin to the 04 pistons

Alternatively

Stockton
Miller
Pierce
Rodman
Ewing

They can all (except Rodman) stretch the floor, all can at least defend decently, and Stockton would have a riot running pick and rolls with Ewing or finding miller's runs off screens

Another team which would at least make a fun series, though probably lose, would be

Penny
T-mac
Vince
Kemp
Mourning

Penny, McGrady, and carter all have at least decent enough outside shooting to somewhat stretch the floor, but more than anything this team has length and would fucking dunk over everyone

If we're talking all in their primes going with...

PG - Gary Payton
SG - T-Mac
SF - Grant Hill
PF - Dennis Rodman
C - Ben Wallace

>Stockton
>McGrady
>Pierce
>Webber
>Ming
They would have a shot
>Rating Iverson

>peak iverson would absolutely wreck the warriors, scoring and avg of 50 ppg
Iverson scored 50 points on 33% shooting.He was a ballhoging meme beloved by niggers and wiggers

>Rating Ming

Kidd or Stockton=Curry
AI or Miller>>>Klay Thompson
Carter=KD
Rodman>Green
Ewing>>>>Some random Middle Eastern guy

Stockton, Allen/Miller, The Truth, Rodman and Mourning/Ewing.

This

>Kidd or Stockton=Curry
>Carter=KD

>He's never seen prime VC

I thought you had to be 18 to post here?

stockton > curry > kidd
iverson > miller = thompson
durant >>>>>>> carter
rodman > green

Ben Wallace is redundant when you already have Rodman (defense + rebounds). Just put Ewing so he can score 40 against Zaza Literallywho

Its one thing to bang in the post with a slab of muscle and a totally different one to shut down multiple guys who shoot over 40% from three.

zo
rodman
hill
pierce
gp

good luck trying to score on them

Here's the smallball le positionless lineup that not only will run with the Warriors but shit on them defensively.

Stock cancels Curry and has tighter passing
Allen cancels out Klay's scoring and is more clutch
Miller 3balls means Durant must draw And-1s erytime for parity
Which leads to Durant driving towards Rodman who kills him and Green
Kemp will fuck up anyone then do a bag of coke in the post-game interview

>Stockton
>AI
>Vince
>Rodman
>Wallace
Every other answer is wrong

Don't even pick a traditional center you fools, pick a pf that can run as fast as Durant to play c. Love's lack of footspeed is part of the reason no one was in the paint to contest more than half of Durant's transition drives.

Prime Shawn Kemp would absolutely make a fool of KD Durant wants none of that match up

>Payton, Rodman and Mourning on the same team
>Gifting me Allen Iverson

Jesus fuck just end the game now for the Memeiors

>no wade
Good luck

>1st Team
Stockton
Iverson
Paul Pierce
Chris Webber
Alonzo Mourning

I think they beat the Warriors.

>2nd Team
Jason Kidd
Tracy McGrady
Vince Carter
Dennis Rodman
Ben Wallace

If T-Mac is having a good night, and the Carter-McGrady chemistry is in full force, this team will also beat the Warriors.

Every column except the last would beat this warriors team. Them all-sf plus one and all-pf plus one teams are especially spooky.

Jason Kidd
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Dennis Rodman
Patrick Ewing

Payton
Miller
Hill
Rodman
Ewing

There, I just beat the warriors.

Wallace
Webber
Tmac
Payton
Rodman

make tmac play point

Any combination with vince carter so that when he dunks the rest of the starters get hype

Gary Payton
Ray Allen
Vince Carter
Dennis Rodman
Patrick Ewing

Assuming all in their prime, this team would beat the Warriors.

There's no Hakeem Olajuwon on the Warriors to stop Ewing.

I don't know anything about basketball, but if this team is supposedly so good why don't they challenge the Harlem Globetrotters. As far as I know the Globetrotters have never lost a game, and when I saw them as a child they were so much better than the opposing team they were literally playing tricks on the other team just to embarrass them. I somehow doubt the Warriors are on that level.

>durant >>>>>>> carter
WRONG

the globetrotters don't play pro level teams. they're basically made up of the dregs of nba would-haves. they're entertaining yes and can beat lesser teams but they're not elite

it's like the olympics with the usa versus almost anyone else. the players from other countries were good enough to get on their national team and for some good enough to be in the nba. put those national teams versus the usa which is a massive nba all-star team and it's no contest.

>picking any PG not named Stockton or Payton
>picking any SG not named Miller or McGrady

kidd, allen, hill, rodman, yao. you gotta match up with size and physicality, this squad would rek the dubs

Is it weird that Tim Duncan isn't on this list? I find it weird... Anyways, I'd pick Duncan over Rodman.

No GOATs in this chart because that would be too easy. No MJ, Pip, Kobe, Hakeem, DRob or Shaq either. It's an 'only oldfags can answer correctly and beat the warriors' type of filter.

Why is John Stockton, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce on the list then? They seem too good for the list. Sure, not GOAT players, but Stockton and Pierce are close.

If Stockton is on the list, why no Karl Malone?

This list sucks.

Chart seems to be bunk, then. I mean, I know you have guys like Bosh and Penny there, but Stockton, McGrady, AI, Rodman & Ewing were definitely some of the best at their position.

Prime Duncan would destroy the Warriors almost single-handedly. Nobody on the current GS team can guard him, not even Draymond.

In fact, fuck, isn't the Warriors' main weakness an elite big man who can shoot? Even with KD that seems to be the thing that gives them the most trouble. They have trouble with Towns and they've had trouble with the Greek Freak.

From a casual's perspective:
Stock will forever be an also ran that never rang against Jordan-Pippen-Rodman

Allen and Pierce together were one hit wonders, more remembered for always eliminating baby Bron's Cavs and then the drama of Allen hopping

Stockton never beat Jordan, but neither did Malone (not on list) or Barkley (not on list). I can't remember the white guy who lead the Cavs during that era, but whatever his name was, he should be on this list instead.

*Mark Price

That's my 5 as well

Where's kobe for sg?
I'd take gp/kobe/grant hill/Dennis rodman/Alonzo mourning

I like it as a test as a different way of asking 'who would beat who in 7 games, Stockton or Curry?' It cheats a little skipping Nash as well. The deeper you move into the positions, the more the joke becomes apparent like who would beat who in 7 games, Chuck or Draymond Green? lol

>Jason Kidd because he can actually keep up and run/rebound/pass/score which your point guard HAS to do now
>Ray Allen because he's like a better Klay, only a little worse on defense
>Marion because I have to fully invest on defense for KD
>Shawn Kemp because watching him because watching him put Draymond on a poster would be funny and he'd probably get Draymonkey kicked out the game
>Alonzo to take advantage of no inside presence and slap Draymond when he gets out of line, also no one is driving anymore

Payton, Miller and Rodman. You can pick whoever else you want it won't matter.

That's only one scorer. It's like you want to make it close instead of blowing out the memes.

dont be stupid man

ewing
bosh
pierce
mcgrady/iverson
stockton/payton

this team would sweep the warriors, honestly if this was a real team it would probably be the best in nba history

Hardaway
Tmac
Pierce
Webber
Yao

stockton
mcgoaty
vince
webber
ewing

Bill Laimbeer needs to be on the anti-Warriors team.

The true GOAT here is the play style of the Warriors. A team with Curry Klay and Green wins 73 games? That's all selfless, coordinated offense and defense plus 2 great shooters

Teams need to adopt this new style or they'll be left in the dust.

correction: not necessarily "new"

Stand the fuck back, i got this.

>Stockton, need a good passer to break through their defense
>McGrady, physicality to counter the small ball
>Carter, same as above, drive to the paint
>Rodman, did i fucking stutter? you cant out shoot them, gotta control the paint
>Wallace, need a quick, strong center

They'd still probably lose desu