Welcome to "IS HE A BUTTHURT FAGGOT...

Welcome to "IS HE A BUTTHURT FAGGOT?" a new thread where people confess unpopular opinions and has the general populace of Sup Forums decide if he IS or IS NOT a butthurt faggot? Here's how to play

>First, post about something that you really hate and really bothers you
>Then look at other posts
>If you agree with the statement and it's sound and fair, give props to them
>If their statement reeks of butthurt faggotry, simply declare them a BUTTHURT FAGGOT

The person with the most "butthurt faggot" declarations will be driven out of thread! The person with the least butthurt faggot accusations WINS!

Attached: IS HE A BUTTHURT FAGGOT.png (504x450, 5K)

I really hate that Americans change the name of almost everything just to be different from the rest of the world.
>Bangs = hair.
>Chips = crisps.
>Zucchini = courgette.
>Eggplant = aubergine.
>Pants = trousers.
>Biscuit = scone.

As an Englishman this really fucking irritates me.
This shit had names before, and Americans change the name of it because 'Murica and half the time the new name doesn't even make sense.

straight guys are fucking gay

traps r as gay ass ur mom

Potato chips are an American invention.

You're a butthurt faggot
>colour
Kek

Most men on Sup Forums are unattractive virgins and that’s the main reason they hate women so much.

What language do you speak again?
>English language.
Sit the fuck down.
You'd be speaking fucking smoke signals if it wasn't for us.

Sword Art Online is shit

my pussy hurts and i use my inside out vagina to fuck pussies

It almost like separate countries develop separetely you butthurt faggot

Wrong, UK invention

People that have to "pretend perform" onstage so they don't fuck it up so bad that people demand their money back are talentless faggots & don't deserve to have careers.

Yes, nobody who has extensive real life experience with women would have any reasons to hate them.
You're a butthurt faggot for using ad hominem as a counterargument rather than disproving their points about women.

Props

>How dare they not stick with our clearly superior invented names in the glorious Queen's english
Yup; butthurt faggot.

You sound offended. I declare you
>A butthurt faggot

Fortnite is really fucking overrated. Come at me, cunts

Cilantro= corriander

i do not want to grow up
am i a butthurt faggot?

Attached: growupbitch.png (1500x1428, 1.87M)

Attached: dublslogging.jpg (500x574, 91K)

People want "hate speech" laws to protect them from uncomfortable truths they can't counter argue.

Butthurt faggot; because "growing up" isn't what you're actually not doing, you have no choice in whether or not you grow up. Biology does that for you.
What you actually are resisting is maturing; and only butthurt faggots resist maturing.

>100% butthurt faggot
he thinks about things

these memes are the dumbest things on 4ch

Attached: 1516065568523.jpg (646x646, 87K)

Attached: 1518465878128.jpg (600x1013, 434K)

You didnt won the argument but my heart
>What you h8
Crowds. Doesnt matter where when how big how small, crowds are fucking annoying. I would forbid gatherings for more than 5 people at a time