...Anonymous

...Anonymous
06/06/16(Mon)17:02:43 No.688209712
WeAreAllPeopleOfColor.jpg
91 KB JPG
Let's get this trending... take a piece of white paper and hold it up to your skin.

Let's become victims too.

Get it rolling fast enough, and we can start petitions with the NAACP and all sorts of fun stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take my bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

wow really makes you think

We don't have to become victims, we already are:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

#loveit

This isn't how meme magic works, you newfag.

You don't force a meme. You let it run its course naturally.

It's why reddit, Berniefags and Hillshills are all on the losing team.

I remember when "colored people" was considered a racist term. Did they take it back?

Someone has to have a discolored but hole to post. Also bump.

I hope this meme never dies

I am a #Kkkruzmissile now

holy fuck this has potential

I made a post last week asking people to join my new 'white but not quite' race.

Where we take offence if people say stuff about us. Sjw have to defend us cos social justice.
Only whites can be racist but we aren't white so can say whatever we want again.

My thread died after a few replies, one of which said something like 'this is exactly what they want, to divide and conquer'

Albinos and Vitigilo kin are literally the only white people.

Kek is the ultimate forced meme.Your argument is invalid.

>us poor white males am i right??

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

Huh.... Damn....

Wrong. Kek seems like a forced meme but in reality it is all natural. The nature of Kek is alien to most people but he will systemically take over a host and have them spread his word through "shitposting" until another person begins to do it for the fun of it and another and another and another.

Eventually so many people are posting Kek ironically and unironically it begins to seem like a forced meme but because of Kek's nature the meme is working as intended.

Even by bringing Kek's name up you give him power, by denying his place as a natural meme you have unintentionally given him more power than he had before.

That, or you could actually be a Kek disciple in disguised, now luring me into responding and giving Kek even MORE power.

The frog god is a tricky one.

do it faggots

it won't work you autist