FUCK YEAH NOEL

FUCK YEAH NOEL
nme.com/news/music/noel-gallagher-accuses-liam-of-legitimising-online-hate-against-his-family-2160141
>“I think probably the nation as a whole, particularly the media, would love for me to get a Twitter account,” Noel said, continuing to say that he finds social media “exhausting” because “it shines a light on things that I find quite distasteful”.
>“My wife is on social media and my kids are on social media and people come after them on social media and it’s not very nice. It is ugly,” he added. “My wife has shown me things that people have written about her and it’s disgraceful. My daughter has shown me things people have written about her in regards to Oasis. That’s disgraceful."
>“It only heightens my resolve that I’ll never walk the stage with that band again,” Noel went on to say, explaining that he used to not want to reform the band for “professional reasons” but that “now it’s personal."
>"People are coming after my family,” he said, “and one particular person [Liam] has legitimised it. And for that reason you’ve seen the last of Oasis.”
I fully support him, let him do his thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

hotpress.com/Noel-Gallagher/news/Noel-Gallagher-announces-Who-Built-The-Moon-album-release--Irish-shows/20766242.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/noel-gallagher-brexit-remainers-get-over-liam-oasis-a8058766.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AwHkWw9YkBA
youtube.com/watch?v=W2wL1R5YD6s
youtube.com/watch?v=xvqeSJlgaNk
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Lqea64Z3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I quote from your new bio: "Liam now only has the right to exist as a potential organ donor for his more talented older brother." Did your mother read that?

>Gallagher «No, she does not give a fuck. She is tired of our bickering, but she has resigned herself. And it's true: if I'm ever shy about a bone marrow or a kidney after an accident, then, and only then, I'll call Liam. "

This is the bio it's talked about:
hotpress.com/Noel-Gallagher/news/Noel-Gallagher-announces-Who-Built-The-Moon-album-release--Irish-shows/20766242.html

POTATO

it's all a ruse. they'll be back in 2020 for the biggest comeback tour ever. brilliant on their part honestly

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/noel-gallagher-brexit-remainers-get-over-liam-oasis-a8058766.html

based af

Noel would be the king of banter on Twitter

>Potato
>banter
He has absolutely no bants.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwHkWw9YkBA
@2:20

I like Noel for not giving a shit what people think about what he has to say, he just says it

Looks like his pal Morrissey has rubbed off on him

Nah, I think it's just part-and-parcel of being from Manchester, pic related

mark is great
youtube.com/watch?v=W2wL1R5YD6s

I'm going to be really sad when he dies in the next few months

>I've fucked more women than you've ever seen
I fucking love Mark
and yeah, Bernard Manning > Ben Elton desu

Guy is unironically a genius.

There is no culture is my brag, (2)
Your taste for bullshit reveals a lust for a form of office (3)
This is the home of the vain!
Where are the obligatory niggers? (4)
Hey there fuckface!
Hey there fuckface!
There are twelve people in the world
The rest are paste (5)

>"Well that song was written about a year ago, about what was happening then and what has resulted in the kind of music programmes you get on TV now...the sort of coziness of vanity, not vanity in a good way, not even vanity where you know what you're saying. "The Classical" was just like--you throw it around you know, the only thing is where is the classical. What I was really saying in that song was that things that have any real value about them will last through any time scale. But it sounds cheap to say it like that. There was stuff like 'obligatory niggers' and that, which has like come true, and every programme you see about young people has now got a black boy in it, I have to make a joke about that, I can't help it."

This is from the fucking 80's, for fucks sake.

You left out the best bit
>no black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...

The guy is a hero

Just realised where Liam gets his stage moves from, fellow Mancunian Davy Jones. Could they be related?
youtube.com/watch?v=xvqeSJlgaNk

The virgin Noel versus the Chad Liam

>as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...
TESTIFY

fucking hell, not really ready for that

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Lqea64Z3o

fucking hell, those stories about the scriking kid and his friend who misheard the lyrics had me pissing my sides