Just relapsed

Just relapsed

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-21-01-44-37.png (1067x782, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should probably get that checked out

stop making up addictions to satisfy your victimized mentality

Hey don't

I know that feel user.

How you doing? What caused this?

Stop going across and just go straight down the wrist, do us all a favour you waste of oxygen

Attached: 1521538383174.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

What people like you dont understand, the goal is not death. Obviously if we wanted to die there are easier ways to do that. Pain releases endorphins which make you feel good. Sometimes cutting is the only way to stop feeling like shit; it doesnt mean youre trying to die.

this picture is from like 2015

Same

youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w

Go to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting

K E K

Fuck off loser. It's just Attention Whoring by another name.
KYS

Oh no I understand perfectly that you're all attention seeking little cunts. You could go fap to release endorphins but that won't get people's attention will it? Get fucked

Lious is still my hero

Topkeks

yeyeye next time aim for your neck tho

did your cat scratch you?

I can prove it's not

what fags like you dont understand is that if pain released endorphins like you say it did, then you'd be pinching yourself. admit its for attention cutfag.

dude stop it, or girl what ever you are,
I have scaars on my arms from 10 years ago and it fucking sucks, i feel stupid and people look at me weir when they see them

... But you choose not to?

cutting, is the first step in becoming a whore

I used to do this shit as a kid. It's dumb. Don't do it. Whatever shit you're going through is what makes you more resilient in the future.

Well? what are you waiting for? Fucking kill yourself already and stop bothering us with your bullshit and dragging on the economy of whatever country youre in down.

timestamp then.

would you date a guy that liked cumming on your scars?

it happens under certain circumstances like extreme depression and other shit, I discovered that cutting made me feel better that drunk for example, it made feel great and forget my existencial crisis for about 5 to 15 mins, though its been 10 years now and I still have the fucking scaars

stop begging for attention, people have real problems other places and your life isnt that bad so fuck off and man up or just die

I have proof that all cutters become future whores
here's belle knox's thigh

Attached: whorescut.jpg (634x959, 111K)

Retarded logic. I hide my scars from everyone I know because I want no one to find out I do it; I share them here because no one gives a fuck. How can I be attentionwhoring when Im anonymous? No one in real life knows I do this.

sorry to hear bud

you people are a pathetic waste of space

if you're gonna be such attention whoring sadistic faggot, at least channel it into something useful. go join the army or some shit if you enjoy torture

What do you get out of that?
I understand why people get addicted to smack, but why this?

MY MAN! WELCOME BACK!

This is why I run. Not for the healthy exercise, but because of the pain and exhaustion from running 13.1 miles is so severe. And I don't have to explain cutting scars

I tried to, they rejected my application. Was super upsetting

Not a bad idea, but holy shit the time commitment

you're such a fucking bitch that i can sense it over the internet

>I am bery sbecial XD :DD
>oh no better cut myself and just not try again and give up (I wonder how many upvotes and how much pity I'll get :DDD)
>gib me more ebin abroval and attention :DDD

literally just kill yourself now, make this world a better place

Attached: 1518789408669.jpg (320x371, 16K)

if i find out my kid cuts i'm kicking him out. waste of money.

Whenever I see people saying anyone who cuts is attention whoring, I can't help but compare it to those idiots who are like 'violent video games cause violence behavior in everyone'.

The kids who are violent were playing violent video games, but so was everyone else. Its not like just because you're playing those games, you're a violent kid.

Just because you're cutting, doesn't mean you're doing it for attention. I found out last year my sister was a cutter back in highschool, a decade ago... no one had any idea.

Yes, some people cut for attention. Others do not.

what do you say when you go to the doctor for a physical and he sees all the scars? do you not go for physicals or checkups?

sideways for attention, longways for results

Show vag

not op but I dont really go to the doctor, and the few times I went I wasnt asked about it

holy shit dude; you're either hard core projecting or terrible at reading people. You could not be further off; I go the other way with it. I'm not special, no one is. Life is inheritnly meaningless; I could give less of a shit about attention or upvotes. The only social media account I have of any kind is facebook, and I've posted nothing on there is literally over a year.

And how would killing myself make the world a better place? Just because I'm depressed and a cutter doesn't mean I dont contribute to society. I'm a math tutor bitch, those kids need me.

Go hike for 20 miles, it will hurt a lot more and be productive.

i jack off after i cut and its become some sort of ritual is that healthy or am i just attention fagging without realizing

it's not the same for guys because they have no intrinsic value in the eyes of society. girls are always needed but a guy with no skill who's a complete bitch has no value and will just leach of other's charity. People cut for attention. PERIOD, they hope someone will notice without them saying anything as not to appear narcissistic. You're worse than nigger and deserve to die.

Dude, a few weeks back I was having a stressful day so put a few cuts into my upper thigh to help relax. I am 25, male, and live alone. I have no girlfriend and dont swim or go to the doctor. I have told no one, and with the exception of this thread, will continue to tell no one. No one is ever going to see this or find out.

Who's fucking attention do you think I'm trying to get, when I show my thigh to no one, tell no one, and no one knows I've done this?

you’re a shit parent

lololololool

It's so worth it, though.

people who never did it or havent studied psicology and behaivour cant understand it, dont waste your time

did you scratch your leg?

you should not

Attached: ohdear.jpg (225x225, 5K)

you take condolence in someone potentially noticing it
if you actually enjoy pain, you'd be a heavy lifter or special effects trainer
>only sbecial people can understand my mental illness XDXD (pls gimme pitty ubvotes)

>psicology
Kill your own existence right fucking now Mr.Psicology
You study psychology my fuckin' ass you dumb bitch I know psychology and anyone who cuts themselves for pleasure have mental illnesses and are comeplete pussies

You are quite likely correct

Your an absolute moron just like the other user

Boo fucking hoo. You're underage and your mother certainly has an interesting past. Want me to go further?

>you take condolence in someone potentially noticing it

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about. Noticing what? There is nothing to notice. It's not like I'm fucking chopping my leg off, its a few cuts, it doesn't affect my walk at all.
Specifically, what would anyone notice?
I'm intentionally cutting on my thigh BECAUSE I dont want anyone to notice it.

You're either a troll or a huge fucking dumbass.

How many times has daddy raped you today? Pathetic cunt

Your the dumbass cutting himself for pleasure you mentally ill fuck
How about you fuck off already you depressing cunt

Kek

That's it?

hope you get better user, have you seeked help?

of course they have a disorder, self destructive behaivour goes totally against the self preservation needed to reproduce and continue the species life, if any animal self harms theres a reason for it, usually a malcfunction, also I messed up english and spanish writting psychology

Its down the road not across the street retard
Also timestamp or fake

You see this.
This is you resorting to attacks on my character because you realize I'm correct and you are no longer are able to discuss the topic at hand without looking like a dumbass.

No, user, this is me telling you, you're an idiot and should get the fuck off Sup Forums. No one here is going to give a fuck and feel bad for you if you really didn't want attention you'd already fucked off. You replying just proves my point.

Attached: 1521472558081.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

All you over aggressive fucks are insensitive and can’t comprehend the idea that any kind of illness doesn’t make you weak or incapable of doing things

Yes it does you incompetent mongrel fuck. If you're here because you cut, fuck off as well. If you're here for someone close to you cuts, you can still fuck off and choke yourself.

So the only possible reason to be on Sup Forums is for attention? Its not possible that I enjoy making people change their opinions on topics? Or possibly I enjoy pointing out how dumb some people are?

The fact of the matter is you have made a claim I gave a rebuttal to and you have no response to. I cut my thigh. You claim I do it for someone to notice. I ask specifically what someone would notice. You have no response. If you are unable to give a response to that question, that is the same as admitting I am correct and you are wrong.

nobody cares

Relapsed into what? Being a pussy?

Fuckin' hell.

Then you should be aware that you could possibly have an aggression disorder, making you mentally ill as well. Using your logic, you could be considered weak

You mentioning it over and over again doesn't make you any less wrong. The only one in the wrong here is you, you baiting cunt. Denial is a thing cunt even you believe your own lies.

Still no response brah

>If you are unable to give a response to that question, that is the same as admitting I am correct and you are wrong.

What? Is my excessive cussing making you uncomfortable, you stupid pussy? How 'bout you man up and quit being a bitch.

>Denial is a thing cunt even you believe your own lies.

it’s quiet pathetic that you’re trying to attack an user. What are you trying to prove? That you’re some big buff man with a big ol cock

Even if you're claiming I'm in denial about people noticing it, surely you would have an answer for what they would notice?

Its like you're saying there is a wall behind me and I refuse to turn to check. I'm asking what color is the wall and you just keep saying 'stop denying the wall exists'. Surely if it exists you can tell me its color.

So, what, specifically, would people notice?

Nope not really I just really enjoy this. Why you defending him all of a sudden? Shit, you got feelings in there buddy?

How the actual fuck am I supposed to know if I cant even see this metaphorical wall either

Have you tried running? Excersize and food release the most endorphins (other than sex or drugs, but I assume you're too much of a pussy for either)

Attached: 1500855141236.jpg (750x726, 68K)

of course I’d be defending him. I’ve had no relationship with depression, but I have seen people struggle with it. I’m just aware that it is a serious problem, and people insist on being ignorant. There have been about 17 school shootings this year, and people like you like to blame mental illness for being the problem. That’s because it is the fucking problem. Mental illness is a big fucking problem. Yet you still fucking ignore it

What the fuck? Are you claiming you're in denial too? You're claiming I'm in denial and that's why I can't see what people are noticing about me cutting. So you're not in denial, therefore you should be able to tell me what people would notice.

Like, I legit don't see what case you're trying to make. Do you think it makes me sit funny? It doesnt. I dont walk strange, I dont look like im in pain, i dont rub my thigh or anything.
Genuinely, what the fuck would anyone notice about me to signal to them I'm a cutter.

I have.
Enjoyed running for a bit, but weed is easier :P

I encourage you to keep running. It makes you feel good. Don’t go for the easiest path, because it often isn’t the best.

HAHA NOW YOU'RE BRINGING UP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS
C'mon user ask if I care!
And as for depression people around me have anhero'd and I honestly couldn't give a single fuck

Oh you are absolutely correct.
However it is easier thou, so there is that :D

There's nothing wrong with craving the attention.

Attached: 1518235013561.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Did you ever stop and think that maybe theres a slight chance that you do walk or sit funny? You just don't or maybe can't see it cause you're accustomed to it?

Mkay. Lounge around, drink beer, complain about shit. Enjoy rotting, you scum

Beer? Alcohol gets in the way of life. Why drink when you can take life in its purest fucked up form? Lounge around? I'm not disabled I can move around and do shit, for example working out happens to be a hobby. Rot? As fucking if.

Jesus Christ, thank you.

You're still wrong, but at least you've made a fucking point now. Fuck, that was like pulling teeth.

So the argument you're putting forward is that I'm so accustomed to sitting and walking differently that I don't even notice I'm doing it?
If that is the case, then how could I be doing this for attention. I think I'm sitting and walking normally. This means it is my intention to not be noticed. Do you disagree?

just a scratch.
lol @ the edge

This is so uninteresting, I can't even tell you. No one fucking cares. This is the real attention seeking right here folks.

The fact that you live is amazing science. It may not always be fireworks, but the missed train and the fucked up childhood--always is better stories.