Brock Turner

Does this guy *really* deserve the media frenzy he's in?

He was already convicted and given a fair sentence. And despite that, the so-called "crime" he committed is hardly a big deal; and hardly deserves to be considered a crime.

It seems the only reason this story got blown out of portion is because he's a white male. And judging by his picture, a very upstanding one who would no doubt have gone on and contribute to society in ways we wish more people would.

But no: women, shitskins, Bernie fucktards, and Shillary supporters want to take an innocent man, a fine example of both his gender and race, and run him through the mud just because of, again, his gender and race. Falsely accusing him of rape when, really, hardly a rape occurred. She was unconscious. So there was neither consent nor lack of consent. It's purely a case of an alpha male being an alpha male. Whoop-di-fucking-do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sticking fingers in an unconscious woman is totally ok because im a chad and my rich daddy has connections

No faggot, this douche needs to be burnt at a steak for being a lustfull degenerate who has forgotten the ways of honor.

His only crime was not being a nigger, muslim, or faggot.

He's just a normie fag getting steamrolled by the system he helped create.

If he, and others like him, spent less time obsessing over;
>muh dick
>muh puss
We wouldn't be in this cultural crater we find ourselves in now.

>steak

Sup Forums never change

He's a fucking rapist. Castrate him.

This is white honour.

>people claim sentencing is too light
>still has to register as sex offender for life

Is that not good enough anymore?

I'm agreeing with Canada

Hold me Sup Forums

He committed a crime, yeah the media is blowing it out of proportion cause he's a white male but he wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't a degenerative scumbag. He's also part of the problem.

The mass media is aching for white males to crucify.

Especially in an election year where they must get an "other than white male" elected.

So they find the very few who commit crimes and blow it up to insane proportions to brainwash normie whites into thinking that whites are the most evil, horrible and boring people on earth.

There for you better mix race and vote for a woman president. Or a nigger president which has already been done twice. So it's vote for a woman now.

I'm not surprised these posts are coming from fucking Canadians.

He was hardly innocent. You can't go sticking your fingers into unconscious chicks, and from all accounts she was clearly unconscious.

That said, I want to know how she ended up behind the dumpster or whatever. Did the two of them go there willingly to fool around and then she passed out and he didn't stop? Or did he drag her there?

If the former I think the sentence was pretty reasonable - he was almost as drunk as she was and he'll be on the sex offender list for life. If the latter fuck that guy and he got off too light.

>He's also part of the problem.
You fuckin' idiots.
But I digress..

A life sentence on the sex offender registry will be pure hell.
>It'll probably drive him to suicide.

The punishment was handed down, now let the man repay his debt.

>muh dick
Nigger spotted.
Go do another QA on "not a argument"s channel.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc

doesn't rape bump it to "sexual predator"? ie JUST

Sounds like it was just drunk sex.

desu if this guy was really innocent he wouldn't have had to run away from the two bikers who found him in the act. the fact he ran and then they had to catch him makes it seem like he knew he was doing something wrong

The media has been waiting for a white male to fuck up and is now milking this for all it's worth. That said he is a shitty person and deserved whatever punishment he got, but the media is over playing it too much.

I wasn't there so I don't know, but to play devil's advocate if two bikers came after you screaming about how you better get away from her you might run too

He raped a girl while she was unconscious, don't know what he thought was going to happen. He committed a crime and will be punish for it just like any other spic, nigger, etc. who commits the same crime.

I went to highschool with this kid so it blows my mind seeing him all over Sup Forums

I remember everyone thinking he was a pretty cool guy, I actually ran into him a couple weeks ago and he seemed really depressed.

6 months is a ridiculously short sentence for raping a girl who passed out.

He's young. He'll experience rape in prison.

he looks like an pathetic beta cuck.

>His only crime was not being a nigger, muslim
Might account for the light sentence.

So, let me understand this, /pol.

Someone threw away a seemingly perfectly good woman. Brock stumbles upon said garbage and decides to stick his fingers in her to see if she ripe. Hove I got this right so far?

If the woman's owner, an unknown man in this case, decides to thrown out his fuckslut as refuge and another man decides to use it....I ...I don't see the problem. k bye.

Leaf is right for once. Imagine if a nigger or a mudslime did this. Sup Forums would be chimping out profusely, yet this faggot gets away with it in Sup Forums's mind because "muh alpha male." You are all really permavirgin faggots. If you have to fuck a girl without her knowledge behind a dumpster just to get some action, please polish your action figure collection one last time, play one more game of Five Night's at Freddy's and then proceed to hang yourself you fucking immoral, autistic niggers.

They were Swedish (seriously), so they would've cried rape if he was making eye contact with her.

>He raped a girl while she was unconscious
>Unconscious
Yeah, and with some therapy she'll get over it. But him? He wasn't a predator, he was just as fucked up as her, and only fingered her.
Now that I think about it, he's paying HUGE for his crime.

His sentence was too heavy

This man's smile is infectious.

He does deserve to eat a burnt steak. That'll teach him

This is the kind of guy/behavior that gave birth to feminism. He deserves to get the maximum.

How did she find out he fingered her if she was unconcious? Sounds like anuddah holohoax rape scandal

nah it were some tourists found him in the act i believe

You niggers are so stupid. I agree that American judicial system is biased against whites but this guy is guilty as hell. This is nothing like Duke lacrosse, mattress girl or rolling stones rape scandal. Stupid niggers

You go, white knight. Defend your lady's honor.

Would you be saying that if his skin was darker?

So he was just making sure she was still alive and lubricating?

Everyone knows dead women have dry cold vaginas. That's not rape, he's a hero.

All you betas saying otherwise
>pic related

If he was found guilty by the criminal justice system then he deserves the time he gets. Otherwise, there's a portion of the media that wants him as a symbol for...something.

Her:
Doesn't remember incident. Will be ancient history 10 years from now.

Him:
Career ruined. Social life ruined. Will always appear on that website that shows nearby sex offenders. Will have to fill out that section on applications that asks if you have committed any crimes. Will be on his public record forever.

Unhireable.
Unmarryable.
No career. No wife. No family. No future.

10 years from now it will rarely, if ever, cross her mind.

He will deal with it every single day.

But the SJWs want more.

He's rich. Don't worry about him

Skinned alive so they cant see the white and his privilege will finally be checked

>Fair sentence

ayy lmao

Yeah, fuckface, I would.
It's the life on the registry that gets me bro. Honestly, two years in prison, ten on registry woulda been my choice, no matter the color.

All game is fair game if you nom what im sayin

>Fucking before marriage

Feel the consequences, degenerates.

I agree, man, just wanting to see if you were consistent in your logic.

My friend calls this dead fishing

I know a few girls that got fondled when they were passed out and they never really cared

and what kind of douchebag parent names their kid brock. fuck all brocks. fuck brandons too.

Those eye's!, There is something evil in them i just cant put my finger on it.

His sentence was too light....

However so too is often the sentence for female sex offenders and rapists.

I call it a wash.

He should have checked himself before he wrecked himself.

>girl gets laid while asleep
>guy has life ruined
>Sup Forums is siding with the useful idiot feminists in modern America
Wew lad you idiots are stupid. Until feminism repealed, this is objectively what you are fighting for

why? I'm not allowed to condemn this guy's actions and feminism? both are wrong.

Who did he rape? What's her name?

I'm as right wing as they come but the dude sexually assaulted an unconscious woman. Fuck him. Just because he is white doesn't mean you have to support him. He is a rich sheltered piece of trash who thought he was untouchable. He deserves everything that comes to him and more. If this dude was Arab or a nigger and he only got 6 months we would be calling for his head on a pike. Fuck this faggot.

I don't support his actions at all but cucks supporting and enforcing bullshit double standard gender "equality" are a cancer on society.

Rape only was a big deal because it destroyed a mans property. Now that the family unit is destroyed it shouldn't be more than a month in jail and maybe a fine.

Im no expert but Ill say this. The fact there is such a doubt about his guilt all over the media, and the fact the accusing party is over-exerting themselves to make him look guilty in every way possible, shows that in the back of everyones minds, a moral grey area exists.

oh I agree that the law should dole out punishment equally, but this guy deserved what he got.

who is this semon demon?

yep. lotta work being done to make "having a penis put inside you while you're passed out" seem literally as bad as 10 years of your life destroyed in prison and your entire life branded and ruined.

This

We are supposed to be gender "neutral" or gender "equal". If a female doesn't resist or something, then rape should be 100% legal. In a gender neutral, equal, society, rape is nothing but sex you did not stop. Assault, battery, threats and drugging are still illegal, but rape? That shit is literally just sex

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY WE HAVE CULTURAL NORMS, LAWS AND COMMON SENSE FEMINISTS?

I'll take mine rare thanks

Why did this meme never get a (((nose)))

> thinking frat party sluts are anything more than literal dumpster meat
> forgot the ways of honor

Get a fucking grip. She went to a party, cheated on her boyfriend and when she got caught getting fingerbanged, she said he raped her.

Touch the drunk pay the toll. Glad Sup Forums has common sense. Further proof it is a board of peace and hates degenerates all by the same.

This guy isn't a virgin

Sexual liberation = women are unpaid society destroying whores

Even niggers are smarter than you subhuman cucks m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

>be white
>think you are master race
>cuck self into extinction and white knight for jamal and achmed
Just let the jews finish you losers off already

If you can't stick your fingers into passed out drunk girls, who can you stick them in?

Fuck man there's no fun allowed in the world anymore

FUCKING IDIOTS JUST CANT STOP SUPPORTING THIS BULLSHIT

WITHOUT GENDER ROLES, THERE ARE NO GENDER DIFFERENT LAWS LIKE RAPE AND DIVORCE AND WOMAN BEATING

We have to decide as a society if we want men and women or just people and people.

How are you all such beta autists? There was no rape, just gingering, which she claerly enjoyed since she orgasmed. He deserves to be expelled and put under house arrest for a few months, nothing more.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Get educated on what the man/women roles should be and just look around if you want to see where people and people takes society (hint: not a very good place).

>m'lady