You are a D-Class assigned for SCP testing

You are a D-Class assigned for SCP testing.

The last 3 numbers determine what SCP you are tested on.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Attached: scp.png (2400x2400, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-061
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rawl

Lets go for the drink machine!

Fuck it roll

BNI reporting in.

Attached: BigNiggasInMoon.jpg (1000x950, 487K)

Roll

Hope I die

yo gimme the cola one

Roll for Keter

DAMNIT I GOT TRAP JUICE!

Attached: 3792bdd730b95a832ccdd51534bdcf4a1fbc46ab867a3b381d924f0887a2bf79_1.jpg (726x697, 67K)

rolly polly

Sounds neat

Check em

Attached: e81ec64.jpg (720x960, 81K)

roll

Rolling

Check these

T-rolling

Rollin for the queen

roll

Try me

Test me Baby One more time~

ROLL!!!

Attached: Lord PAIN!.png (258x196, 80K)

Roll

Lets try again cause I'm not into that gay shit

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

Shit, reroll

ready for duty

Attached: AUTISMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Rooooling for death

Chirp

Fuck me, reroll

Roll

Roll

Reroll, it doesn’t exist

ayy biggay

I like

roll

roll

Gimme the die

SCP-046 is a predatory botanical mass located in southwestern Kentucky. SCP-046 is composed of two parts. SCP-046-1 is a large mass of vegetative matter, composed largely of plants indigenous to the region, including Quercus alba, Ilex aquifolium, and Lonicera sempervirens, though several offshoots composed of other plant species are also present. SCP-046-2 is the land in the immediate vicinity of SCP-046-1, extending to a roughly circular area twenty meters in radius from its base. This area is SCP-046's primary feeding area. SCP-046 is capable of attracting prey within a 50km radius through hallucinogenic means; all evacuations of personnel should carry them outside of this radius to disable SCP-046's effect.

Animals (including humans) suffering from potentially life-threatening physical injuries or diseases, or who are afflicted by psychological disorders that induce self-destructive tendencies, feel a powerful compulsion to come to SCP-046-2 and lie in a prostrate position facing SCP-046-1. Individuals lying in such a position are rapidly attacked by an unusually powerful combination of saprophytic organisms and opportunistic infections, including several strains of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) known to induce necrotizing fasciitis, also known as "flesh-eating bacteria"; a form of fungal spore similar to Stachybotrys chartarum, or "black mold," which poisons prey organisms and induces paralysis; and finally, complete consumption by several heretofore unknown species of insect that emerge from the inside of SCP-046-1 during the final stage of feeding. SCP-046 appears to derive nutrition through the complete digestion of affected individuals, particularly larger mammals such as humans. It is unknown whether SCP-046 is capable of growth; as such, all steps are to be taken to ensure that SCP-046 is deprived of prey until more information is known about its abilities.

Rolling

Oh neat I got a teleporter disguised as a kiddie pool

Roll

00f

rolling for goods

Roll

of fuck no

No, I am SCP by itself, shitpost, SCP-265265

Rollong

yes it does scp-wiki.net/scp-061

roll for 173

Roll'n

Here we go

i wanna do this

Roll

rolllll

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-433
Figured I should post the scp page

roll

rawling

who are the fucking autists who came up with all this garbage? i swear the amount of time it took to write this much bullshit

Please not like last time

fucking reeeeeeeeeeeee roll

rocs

Oh boy I'm so happy to be helping humanity!

Roll

Last time I got super fucked. Hopefully this time will be less lethal.

Attached: 71Z0QOXvs6L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 25K)

Fat nigger

Attached: 1E24C033-8BA4-42FF-905F-DAE940EB4E18.jpg (743x760, 68K)

Reporting for duty

This is fine, I have a reasonable chance of surviving this!

im 12 and wat is dis

big roll

Roll

lets fucking do it

Rolling stones

ROLL

Rollerino

roll your ass into gear

rawl it

Roll.

test me on 166 please

rip

Rollin, gimmie a keter

SCP-381 comprises 7 unbound pages of yellowing paper sheet music. Chemical analysis has confirmed that the ink on the paper is made of a mix of a solution of tannic acids with ferrous sulphate and gum, consistent with a recipe for ink contemporary with the paper’s estimated year of production (15██ CE).

Each page contains 8 bars of a contrapuntal, polyphonic, Baroque choral composition with overlapping harmonies written for bass, baritone, tenor, and soprano/castrati vocal parts. None of the script is legible with the exception of the rubricated capitals interspersed throughout the piece.

Anyone who touches SCP-381 abruptly begins to sing from the beginning of the composition in a range suited to their age and gender but with professional-level competence. By measure █, other voices will have joined: such voices emerge from the air around the SCP, and sound like a choir made up of between ██ and ███ members, singing lyrics in Latin that translate to [DATA EXPUNGED]. When the singers reach measure ██, all non-Roman Catholic Christians in the area (including the singer, if applicable) will spontaneously burst into flame that extinguishes only upon cessation of life function and cannot be extinguished by any available means. The flame is otherwise normal, emitting heat and light as would be expected.
>object class: safe
got fukd

Here's to scp 420-j

Ah, yes. One of the "safe" subjects. Very "safe". Now go touch it D-3313. Do it.

Roll

Attached: 1521271486790.jpg (720x1107, 552K)

Roll.

who'd i get?

Haha oof

rip me no matter the number

Roll

I hope I don't get something faggy or political.

Rollin

Attached: 1514234781150.gif (280x210, 28K)

Fuuu there goes my senses for 3 weeks

this seems like fun

131. A pair of well, "eye pods", small balls with a large eye. They've got the intelligence of a housecat, and they're very friendly. You're gonna be fine.

EZ

safe doesnt mean that it cant kill you it just means that its easily containt and enough is known about it