Sandy Hook

user from the last thread suggest I start the thread with attacks against the narrative

Quotes from some anons from the last thread:

"Why were the ambulances barred from the scene?
Why were the children left to rot in the building?
The helicopters were not put to use.
Call and ask about the toilets.
Why were there law enforcement nearby huddled together waiting for something to go down shortly before this?
Why couldn't anybody find the missing staff for over four hours?
Why are the witness reports of the shooter different? Was there possibly more than one?
Why was the blowback against James Tracy so harsh? He wasn't harassing anybody, why did the media need to lie and have all the viewers and readers believe he was doing things he wasn't doing?
Why was a school in an upper middle class neighborhood so filthy? Do annoying PTA moms not exist in Connecticut?
Why was the security camera not in use that day?
Why were children being declared dead by police? Police have no authority to do so. Why weren't all the dead being rushed to the hospital right away? The children were left to rot long after it had been confirmed the shooter was dead."

"The toilets were "portapotties" and had been rented for the "event" weeks in advance. Just strange how many things were put in place as though there was prior knowledge. I honestly hope someone goes to the grave site and live streams digging up the body of one the the victims so we can see finally if it's true."

"How about the sympathy funds set up the day before the event?
How about most of the social media accounts of the victims were set up on the day of or the day before the event?"
(i figure this one might be able to be explained)

also let me add something Wolfgang Halbig brings up:
All the parents of children who died moved into Sandy Hook in between 2009-2011

other user suggested we start twitter trend so here are some:

#AdamWasInnocent
#ClearMyName
#EverybodyMustCheckIn
#PoznerDiedTwice
#NewtownScratchOffLottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdRDG5YsS9c
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=v12Yuz_9VBg
youtube.com/watch?v=dSO1nOnLe9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of these can easily be refuted.

What does this have to do with Trump?

This is a sliding thread.

Stop making these.

>page 9
Bump

Bump for Truth

>every single sandy hook thread gets derailed and slided
I honestly never believed in payed commenting shills and Sliding mods until now

OP I'm sorry but yes white males are capable of shooting up schools. Of course details are fishy, it was a mass shooting - they're always fishy.

The kid did it. I'm sorry.

>white males can do it
of course, i never said they couldn't
i believe in the columbine story

why are you bringing up race? i dont see how you read this thread or my other threads and think i wanna clear Adam's name just because he's white. If that was the case why wouldn't I try to clear other white shooters?

I think you're trying to bring race into this and make it look like I'm doing this for racial reasons so people will ignore my actualy points

I don't geuinely believe in Federal shills on this board, but you do give creedence to that meme

>OP I'm sorry but yes white males are capable of shooting up schools.
You think that's his concern? You clearly haven't read all his threads. Race has NOTHING to do with this.

Eat a dick.

>randomly brings up race for no reason
JIDF
I
D
F

You idiots will make conspiracies out of everything simply because the information available doesn't match your idea of the event.

>federal shills
I'm a college student, but thanks for the compliment

God forbid anyone criticize some of the loons on Sup Forums.

I've yet to see convincing evidence for a conspiracy besides that laughing dad, that shit was creepy. Still not enough to prove a conspiracy though.

What is the conspiracy? Totally staged? False flag? I just don'tunderstand.

I love posting the spooky "memorial" they installed at Sandy Hook.

>I'm a young, naive, passive little imbecile

That's a succinct autobiography.

I distinctly remember a thread on Sup Forums a week before this shooting where a kid was saying he had planned a shooting which I believe was lanza.

I remember he was talking about how he had got a gun that he had ordered a gun that he planned on using, chosen his target, convinced his mother that shooting was a positive activity that helped with his various issues.

I believe to this day that thread was him and for this reason alone I don't buy into all the conspiracy shit around this.

>You idiots will make conspiracies out of everything simply because the information available doesn't match your idea of the event.
fine, just say that.
But that's not what we're criticizing you for and you know it.
You were insinuating I have been so adamant about clearing Lanza's name because he's a white guy.
If you had read all my threads you could see race is never brought up and if I had cared about clearing his name solely because he's white, then there are other white shooters I could have tried to clear.

So I thought maybe you were trying to have my concerns dismissed by making it seem like these threads are made by some white guy who can't accept people of his race are capable of doing terrible things.

Clearing one white guy's name doesn't change the past and stop all the other white shooters, so if that really had been my purpose it would have been pointless.

FUCK YOU, you race baiting faggot!

>I'm a young, naive, passive little imbecile
You correctly recited the demographics of Sup Forums

>if you had read my other threads
I have a life, I don't search for every user's thread. I just opened this one and concluded it's retarded.

He even said he wanted to target little kids noone took him seriously and mostly they just said "do it faggot" at him.

I've brought this up before but noone else seems to remember this particular thread because at the time that kind of trolling was relatively common and nobody really paid any attention to it.

>other anons provide tons of legitimate counter evidence to the official narrative
>zero in on the weak laughing dad angle and ignore everything else
>"LOL can all you faggots give me is the laughing dad, take off the tinfoil kek"

Adam Lanza and Brian Lanza are the same person.

>I just opened this one and concluded it's retarded
Fair enough I guess, but there was nothing in here to suggest a racial motive for my actions.
Can you just admit you played the race card for no reason?

Sandy Hook was an occult sacrifice by elites.

Satanic Idol Found in Sandy Hook woods:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdRDG5YsS9c

i pet goat II

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Sandy Hook Illuminati Satanic ritual confirmed:

youtube.com/watch?v=v12Yuz_9VBg

Dark Knight Rises Map:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSO1nOnLe9E

>Brian Lanza
W H O
H
O

I didn't drop a tinfoil line, I'm just saying that none of the evidence I've seen has been hard hitting or a smoking gun. I'd be glad to see some convincing evidence, but I never have.

>Derailer
Fuck off

How am I a derailer?

Even to this day, years later Sandy Hook threads attract so many disinfo shills. Fuck off and go correct the record, faggot.

Why are you so focused on my use of the word "white?" I threw it in there because I had assumed you were some edgy neo-polster who would defend him because he's white.

I'm not a race baiter, chill

>Other people push disinfo so I'm gonna do it too!

God dude I can't look at that thing in the first video. Intense chills over my entire body that get worse the longer I look. Fuck that noise. Very fucking unsettling.

Stop it. My niece was slaughtered at Sandy Hook in cold blood. I don't want you insulting her and mocking the dead. You should be more respectful.

I'm focused on it because you were trying to create this narrative that I've been doing this for racial reasons.
You know it too.
You threw that in there for a reason.
FUCK YOU, you LYING FAGGOT!

Every thread.

>neo-polster
>implying Sup Forums hasn't always been filled with autistic white power spergs
anyway I gotta go with OP, you brought up race, you were wrong, you gotta own it

Yeah, alright then. I'm going to assume you're not of sound mental health.

Cheers.

I'm not pushing disinfo. Sandy Hook was legitimately a child sacrifice by Moloch worshipers like Hillary Clinton.

sandy hook was real
trust me, I personally know that one jazz musician who lost his daughter, he's in my class of pilates

>implies OP made this thread because the shooter was white
>gets called on it
>"lol why you responding to the thing I said heh heh"
what a faggot

Noone who questions the massacre of innocents is of sound mind.

>christmas trees

you got any proof your daughter died?
also
>upper middle class New England businessman browses Sup Forums
but i thought Sup Forums was just filled with autistic neets who lived in their mother's basements?

What is supposed to be the point of this?

any proof your *niece* died
typo

Revisionists like to pretend it was a Satanic sacrifice - they were Christmas trees.
The "my niece" thing is a meme.

Sure but what do the revisionists claim they are?

Adam Lanza was a condom

>The "my niece" thing is a meme
no shit

My niece died because of Lanza. I don't want to doxx myself but I am not an upper class, New Englander and her parents aren't either. They do have one child but they are a mess because of it. People don't just disappear. I know them. Their child was murdered.

don't listen to him
most people call out those trees because there were people who donated 26 christmas treees to sandy hook in honor of the victims

this was on the news later fater the massacre, they made a big deal about this charity

however, people looking back at the sky footage covering the news spotted 26 christmas trees at the side, which means those had already been ordered before

he could inspire /r9k/

Adam Lanza isn't even a real person.
Check Intelius or any other people finder.
He doesn't exist.

Also why is the street name spelled wrong on the sign?

That is a little strange. And it's confirmed that image was from immediate coverage of the events?

He was real and he slaughtered all those children. You are cold and heartless. Go back to /x/ with your crazy conspiracies.

yes, confirmed, it was amidst the alleged chaos after the shooting. everyone was being held at the nearby firehouse

What's the point OP? Even if you proved it nobody would believe it.
Why put in so much energy?

least nefarious setting: the firehouse was going to sell trees and by coincidence they had the same number of trees as dead students. but still, it was played up as donations etc which only goes to show the media is still bullshit presented for your consumption.

Just fuck off with your bullshit conspiracy theories, you're gonna ruin this board.

It's just a coincidence. Go back to /x/, you fucking loon.

this board has long been shit
>praise kek meme magic! XD
still OP you should take this shit somewhere else

That's Adam Fucking Lanza!

Adam "putting kids out of their misery" Lanza

>I don't geuinely believe in Federal shills on this board

>Being this naive

Welcome to hell user

who cares about this, it's been over three years

i know mootles fed data to the fbi sometimes but it would seem like a waste of resources to browse this board

Bump for great justice.
It is entirely possible that a Trump administration might see a tremendous opening-up of secrets, like the Church Committee. 28 pages at least but possibly also the fact that it is painfully obvious that the freak streak of weekly shootings was not a natural occurence.

Did he say why he wanted to target kids?

Why not claim the 50k prize for proving sandy hook happened then?

How? Do you want me to unbury my dead niece??!!! Grow up and stop being an asshole.

Never once considered that the post was tailor made specifically for the purpose of convincing you of the narrative huh?

Guess that explains how they took your guns away, cuck.

Americans are not so easily fooled.

What massacre of what innocents? No bodies have been produced.

Also
>lanza
>white

Also nevermind the memorial fundraiser made for the false flag 2-3 days before it actually occurred.

And a million and 1 other clear indicators of a completely made up story to push an obvious agenda.

Get fucked, kikes.

Information warfare

Stop disrespecting the dead. They are not going to show dead kids on TV. Back to /x/!

No, just a social security card death certificate, or passport would do. That is all the guy asked for, for proof and 50k.

Why are you so defensive?