She tells you she loves giving head and is great at it, but when she actually does give head, it's mediocre...

She tells you she loves giving head and is great at it, but when she actually does give head, it's mediocre. What do you do.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-06-24-1-1.png (505x715, 564K)

grab her by the back of her head and fuck her throat

you purposely dont cum and make her do it until shes bored and act like youre confused why shes not doing it right and say you didnt want to be rude but figured she was just teasing you the whole time and you were waiting for her to get started.

I'd say you fucked up by not telling her she sucked after the first time, jokingly of coarse and then maybe she'd consider who ever told her that lied to her. If it's too late she'd just think you're just noticing her not trying as hard.

I’ve had this happen many times. The worst was pic related. Best lips I’ve seen IRL, was so bad it made my penis sad.

Attached: 9CA3CB32-5D6E-494F-93BD-D5AD0912AF0E.jpg (640x1136, 138K)

go down on her dick and show her how it's done, you faggot

tell her practice makes perfect

I would get her a stud for her tongue. Rather be licked than sucked.

>she is almost every girl who ever lived
Well, if that pic is her then she's gorgeous and can probably be trained to give better head with the proper encouragement and rewards.

You could just tell her the truth.

As if there's a skill to giving head. It's basically just slobbering and licking. The rest is just imagination.

i disagree, basic skill at least. you know. the do's and dont's of giving head

tell her how to do it? it's easy

The "basic skill" doesn't extend beyond not biting.

you say biting but you mean teeth grazing

Y'all suck much dick?

enthusiasm goes a long way dude

there might be females up in dis bitch

I mean both. I wouldn't trust a bitch to not do either one.

This right here. Honestly I've fucked a lot of hot girls like OP and a lot of whales and slampigs too, and I need to make it known that these hot bitches SUCK at sex. They just need to be there and look like they do to make a guy nut so they develop 0 skill, and guys all over tell them "oh wow, that was thw beat head evar" just because they'll cry or stop putting out if you tell em. I just let them suck it for a minute, then pretend I got so worked up that I HAVE to fuck them right them and there. Girls like that are good for vids but not for fun

If theres females in here, they are shaking their heads laughing, not debating the various merits of dicksucking

Meagan gave the best blowjob I’ve ever had

Attached: 16899E5D-C2EE-4B3B-9EBF-2F3558B29615.jpg (413x596, 56K)

Meagan has self confidence issues and permanent dick-breath. I can smell it from here

Who really cares if they're "shaking their heads laughing"? Also, head is not "dicksucking" but more like dicklicking; that's basically what the bitch is doing during head.

I lold

Her breath did kind of smell, but she relaxed her tounge and throat and went balls deep. And let me finish in her mouth.

Attached: 237EFA8E-56DF-4446-8CF3-D225CEB4699B.jpg (453x604, 76K)

bend her over and fuck her, because thats much better anyway

Fuck her right in the pussy

That seriously looks like a man in drag. I'm not just saying that. It seriously does.