If he's so smart why did he die?

If he's so smart why did he die?

Attached: 160531-politics-trump-stephen-hawking-filer-8a-jpg-0755_eed7c984e8c651502be1239511d78f7d.nbcnews-fp- (360x360, 18K)

Because he, ran out of time.

Checkmate atheists.

he didn't solve the meaning of life or wormholes. he didn't even release a sex tape or anything. wasted life tbh.

Who the fuck is that

Dude that Christopher Reeves idiot.

He was made up of cells, they broke down

>Meaning of life

Cmon man It's very easy. Carbon can bond with a variety of 4 atoms at once including carbon which then can bond with an additional 3.

This makes for some crazy complicated chemical compounds.

One day one learned to self replicate using heat energy, and sometimes it made a mistake, and that mistake was sometimes better at absorbing energy and making more copies of itself.

And sometimes they we're even more crazy and complex and even better still at absorbing energy and copying.

Some of these branches of crazy complex carbon chemical combos, which we will now refer to as 5cs, said, nah fuck the sun. That other 5c is doing that shit, I'll just absorb that one instead and use it's energy.

Then those 5cs made copies that resisted being absorbed. Then the others got better at absorbing them anyway.

This went on for millions of years, and now 7 billion 5cs are just walking around, absorbing sun energy from plants (also 5cs) through ingestion, and absorbing energy from other 5cs that walk around eating the plants that already did all the hard work turning their sun energy into proteins.

That's the meaning of life. You are a crazy complex carbon chemical compounds and you can make copies.

doesn't sound very meaningful to me.

but thanks for writing all that, mr. genius person.

That's the point. It's not meaningful. That's the meaning of life.

Also I'm not a genius I just read a lot.

you're clearly not a genius, i was being sarcastic. you people take this shit way, way too seriously. and way too literally. in fact, empty-headed people like you are representative of the de-enlightenment of our species.

Yo who the fuck is christopher reeves

the meaning of life is to fuck, eat/drink, shit sleep repeat and eventually pass down your genes so your offspring can accomplish the same.

WALKING TALKING

Attached: vanilladome.png (250x219, 67K)

One word: niggers

The enlightenment (you know.. what lead to modern civilisation and satellites and internet and cars and cell phones and modern medicine) was when we decided as a culture to put aside emotional reasoning and embrace scientific method, logical process and empirical evidence based approaches to understanding our world... It used to be mainstream thinking to not be so quick to judge and think things through.

So no, I have to disagree. Understanding the world for what it is did not contribute to de-englightenment...

Getting mad about bullshit people saw on YouTube about (insert your political rivals here) and having an irrational emotional reaction and dehumanizing an entire group based on next to no tangible evidence contributed to the de enlightenment of our species.

That would be contained in everything I just said... Absorb energy (eat and drink) and make copies (fuck). I just went back to the primordial ooze..

Taking it seriously? He just explained the highly probable series of events and you shit on him for being accurate? You love a sad, extra meaningless life and your home life is probably buttfuck

Attached: alienmiddlefinger.jpg (900x900, 300K)

you can disagree until all your cells degrade if you want to, but you lack imagination. you're just repeating shit you read in a book and stating it as a fact just like the guy who said the tomato was poisonous or the other guy who said the sun revolved around the earth. it's people who are willing to challenge what they read in books that spark cultural enlightenment.

tfw multideathmensional

Attached: Hawkin.jpg (480x377, 18K)

Correct. I'm repeating things I read written by highly trained, educated individuals who spent their life's work piggy backing on other highly trained and educated individuals throughout thousands of years, who have come up with the best evidence mankind has ever come up with about anything ever, and stating it as fact.

That's called critical thinking.. when you get your facts from the best available information, and not your feelings.. the kind of thinking that made cell phones and sattelites and cars and the computer you're raging at right now.

Amazing right?

actually, i'm in my late 20's and i've been to 17 countries. i've been to a wedding in singapore that cost more than i'll probably make in my lifetime, i saw a man stabbed to death after a card game in rio gallegos argentina. i've climbed mt kilamanjaro (it's not hard) and i've been skiing in the swiss alps. my life has been good and i'm just getting started.

not really. "best" is subjective and i don't think you know what "critical thinking" is.

STEPHEN HAWKING

Attached: SMW-VD2-1.png (640x216, 9K)

>Stating as fact

I'll correct. Stating it as the most likely. It is subject to change when someone, as you say, challenges it with new evidence.

But for now this is the best we have. And I, nor I'm guessing, you, are in any position to challenge it.

Other highly trained and educated people will challenge it. You challenging it with none of that won't spark a revolution.. it'll de-enlighten anyone who listens to you.

honestly, i just think you're trolling at this point. or you're 19. one or the other.

died*

I've got a bachelor.. would have been zeros on every dissertation if I didn't know what critical thinking was.

And no best is not subjective in the scientific method.

If I did a study on a thousand individuals to prove a point, and another scientist did a study on a million individuals and found I was wrong, I can't yell "well better is subjective. I think my study is best!"

No. A million people will give better results. No philosophising your way around it.

He didn't die, he just went home

Neither. And I'm 30.

And assuming my age or position on this and saying I'm wrong instead of asking for citations or looking into it yourself to discredit what I'm telling you is a logical fallacy. Shows which one of us doesn't know what critical thinking is.

Ok now I'm trolling you.

... don't know if trolls are caught in endless loop or these faggots actually retarded and therefor need to feel smarter than each other...

hawks died because fate decided to fuck that lil bitch up... amazing he made it this long

And it isn't worth shit
Go die in a ditch, tryhard

Why was HE on pedophile island?

WHY DOES PEDOPHILE ISLAND CONTINUE TO EXIST?

Containing pedafilia so it dose not have a extrem out break but dose not seem to help as femanism imports them to be there helpers

Thanks for translating what he said into trumptard speak.

So you don’t believe anything that’s been written in a book huh? Only thoughts that have never been put to paper have validity. You’re a true genius user

Too bad it wasn’t you that got stabbed after a card came in rio Gallegos Argentina you self absorbed douche nozzle

Why would anybody take this moron seriously? Hes literally mentally retarded.

horrible to look at - couldn't they have put a bag over his head

He lost WiFi connection