I decided to go catfishing the other day and I think I caught a boot

I decided to go catfishing the other day and I think I caught a boot...

This chick on Craigslist was talking about needing a car, so I decided it was an easy win. I grabbed pics of some car from an ad in another state and told her I would trade it for services just to see what would happen. I figured she would offer to clean my house or something because she said sex was off the table. When she asked for a pic I used some random user that I stole from a faces of Sup Forums thread a few months ago.

She kept asking stupid questions about the car so I stopped responding and went about my life until I got bored again today. Apparently she got desperate and started sending me pics when I didn't respond.

Cont?

Attached: FB_IMG_1519998439824.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Post pics she sent

Second pic she sent me, I think it's the same girl...

Attached: FB_IMG_1520110075941.jpg (672x672, 44K)

continue

Third pic... I think between the first two and this one she picked up some kind of drug habit. Is this crystal?

Attached: Message_1520388739104.jpg (2560x1920, 1.74M)

Then she sent me this one... I don't know what that shit is on the edge of the tub, can anyone see paraphernalia?

Attached: 20180305_113803.jpg (2560x1920, 1.47M)

Tell her to send a better pic

I think you've been fished as well. Better send dick pic and see what happens. Post result.

This is the last one she sent. If file name represents date then it was taken about 3 weeks before she sent it to me. I haven't bothered to check the images for metadata yet.

Attached: 20180219_104811-1.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

Yea, you can see that she's been cooking up in the bottom of that coca cola can

gross

Attached: alien.jpg (720x697, 63K)

maybe those are just very small poops

Cooking up?

are you retarded or underage?

Attached: jaques_pepin.jpg (260x320, 40K)

>retarded or underage
Close, retarded and old. I haven't done drugs in about 8 years and all I ever did was smoke weed.

imagine the bottom of the can is a spoon or some tinfoil

Attached: AlexjonesTinfoilNod.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

methhead detected.

Right, I remember spoons, but I wasn't sure if there was specific terminology to differentiate between heroin and meth. Based on the fact that she looks like a fucking skeleton in pic 3 I had assumed meth. I don't see any track marks but I guess you can't see her left arm in the pics. I assume between the toes is still a popular choice as well?

>methhead detected.
Yea, last email was sent on the 11th. If she responds again I'm going to ask her what she's on.

Holy shit, this bitch is RUINED.

Yea... Probably shouldn't be posting her pics here but eh, fuck it, why not? I guess they'll be a good save for the next "Pics you shouldn't share" thread....

...Or a rekt thread, whatever.

Ohhh shit, she responded, still wants the car!

Wat do?

I'm guessing she's had at least two casefiles.

meth is smoked, mostly. There's probably a way to cook up and inject, which I assume would fuck your entire life up in 3-4 months instead of 10-12 if you just smoked it. It's not to be fucked with, worse than crack.Also who want to fuck with needles?

Attached: somalifamine.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Tell her you're willing to throw in a full tank of gas if she does anal

Pics of ass.

Requested. Let's see what happens...

...waiting...

bump with tits

Attached: 20160303_065040000_iOS.jpg (960x1280, 357K)

Attached: 1521609379127.jpg (2560x1920, 410K)

No responses yet. I might have to go to bed soon if she doesn't respond. If the thread dies I'll try to kick it off again tomorrow night if there's an update.

Off to slar I go.