Have you ever felt alone in a crowd? Lately I feel more and more isolated from everyone around me...

Have you ever felt alone in a crowd? Lately I feel more and more isolated from everyone around me. I've made a fucking character of myself and I'm too fucked up to make genuine contact with anyone. I hold grudges for long times, I have violent tendencies that I have to suppress, nobody I know has similar interests, no one can relate to me. I have so many people I call friends, but no one to tell of my problems because I've made myself to seem like a narcissist without problems, and the few people I trust are connect just right that I can't tell them my problems because it will alienate them and my other friends. What the fuck do I do? How do I not do this to myself?

Attached: JPEG_20180225_142510.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>no one can relate to me
fake news, this entire post describes me perfectly
inb4 samefagging accusations

OP, I'm not even sure what to do. I don't get along with most of the people I hang out with, but I'd feel bad leaving them. I haven't ranted to anyone in years and I've been slowly going mental.

Attached: h3PkC_d.jpg (428x640, 63K)

get your ass off this board, convert to becoming a normie and you'll have a less cynical view on the world. Ingorance is bliss, see you on instagram

there are some things that cannot be unlearned, fellow Sup Forumstard.

I have an instagram, I go out on Friday nights and drink, but it all feels hallow. Everyone keeps me around only for the things I say, and to get help with their shit.

Attached: 1498827284718.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Give your life to God

I'm so passionate about the things I like that I could talk for hours about them, but nobody wants to listen so I sit at home, locked in a room, in the dark, arguing with my walls because at least they'll listen.

Attached: 1489541418249.jpg (500x750, 37K)

Uh yeah, that's my life to a T.
It's frustrating as hell, especially after you hit 30 and it doesn't change.

I feel isolated af at all times. I've just learned in the past few years how to hold social interactions without coming off weird, stuck up, or dick-ish. I make very few connections because most of the shit people are into ("OMG SPORTS! OMG NETFLIX!") are boring to me - I'm a pretentious douche that just overanalyzes and seeks deeper meanings to everything.

The happiest (and most socially successful) I have been is when I tune it out.
Turn off the questioning and just go. Live in the exact moment. Comment. Say SOMETHING. Get people to talk about themselves and pick out the pieces that are interesting to you. Ask them to elaborate, so that they're talking about themselves, and since its something interesting you're actually genuinely listening.

Make peace with the fact that not everyone is interesting, and that's ok! You wouldn't have the time or want to invest the effort in most of these boring ass empty people anyway.

You can acknowledge and comment on the negatives, you can do so on the positives just as easily. LOOK FOR POSITIVES TO ACKNOWLEDGE.
There's good in everyone if you look hard enough.

But again, remember, its ok to not give a fuck about most people. Just see the positive in the world, and try to enjoy/acknowledge it.

Anyway, that's my hippie shit. Easier said than done. Best of luck to ya, from one pretentious loner to another.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

i know, everything feels empty and meaningless

People that are passionate about the same things will listen.
Start a dialogue with those people, ignore the empty dummies and quit seeking validation from them.

I realise that you're joking, but all the years of religious classes are echoing in my head. I want to try religion, but the barrier to entry is the fact that I literally can't believe in a God, I never have and never will. That and nobody at any church would want to talk to me on any meaningful level.

Attached: download_20170209_022518.png (500x595, 523K)

I'm not even a cynic, despite how I come across. I love people, and I don't see many people as shallow. Nobody can relate to me, and that's why it's hard. I see tje good and the depth, but I cant connect.

Attached: JPEG_20180205_091044.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I think you just need to find a way to be grateful for something. Lower your threshold for entertainment perhaps as well. Oh yeah, don't take yourself so fucking seriously. Find humor in everything. Appreciate the folly of it all, how beautiful, sad and wonderful it is. Rise.

im surrounded by people but ifel soalone

what about cults
i've fringed a few of them, got involved but not beyond the point of no return

from my research they seem to be the ultimate bluepill comfy zone, but hide in plain sight and are generally a one-way trip

cont.
same thing with religion, extremely comfortable mentally but yknow, religious

TV and video games are my escape. They are my life, and my whole thing is I like to make people laugh, but it's hard to he genuine when you're so goofy all the time.

Attached: 1500718798771.jpg (1080x1349, 233K)

how does one into secks though
femanons dont exist, vidya goyrls dont exist either

Dont even get me started on girls. No shade, but somehow I have yet to meet one who shares enough of my interests and is fun enough to talk to, for me to carry on some kind of meaningful relationship.

Attached: download_20170122_215149.png (800x1019, 914K)

Gawd you almost did it

Life is what you make it. If you're really goofy then there's nothing more genuine. I work in the global hq of a big old company and I make everyone laugh at minimum once per meeting on principle. It's very genuine, goofy and seemingly appreciated.

there are none
stop kidding yourself, you will search in vain
even if they "exist" they may very well suppress it for social media brownie points bc muh yoga pants and tank top

It is statistically unlikely that every girl is uninteresting. There has to be someone out there. There needs to be someone out there.

Attached: 1482963268059.jpg (610x844, 216K)

Problem is if you live in a small town or suburb your not going to be exposed to the different types of people out there.

I don't think Phoenix counts as a small town or a suburb.

Attached: 1500017696281.jpg (933x1400, 111K)

No, its not that i find womyns "uninteresting", its just that i am warped and self-questioning to the point of being socially inept

that and the niche that i occupy is, well, a niche

There are plenty of great women. Just none I'd marry or date for longer than 6 months. Mostly because they almost always refuse to grow and participate in what I enjoy.

Attached: 1501116490351.jpg (1193x799, 301K)

eh, my issue is that i'm a fucking delusional retard when i need to be level headed and "normal" and can't NOT alienate myself from any given group/person

Just find a faggot! They don't care about anything only getting that hot cum in their mouth

Why do you want to "relate" to other People? I'm probably autistic so I've never valued friendship or having a partner. Isn't fun to be outside of everything, even the people in your life? You'll find people who appreciate you for the very fact that youre a detached freak.

You are me and I, you. Maybe minus narcissistic traits.

What about the one true GOD. HIS noodleyness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Looks to me like someone needs a near life experience to put things in perspective.