Why are tennis players so weird? NNGHHHH, NGGHHHHH, AHHHHHH, all those fucking WEIRD noises

Why are tennis players so weird? NNGHHHH, NGGHHHHH, AHHHHHH, all those fucking WEIRD noises.

They've actually banned them for new players

>dat panty line

HNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

Tennis women are out of shape, so they get exhausted quickly

really?

It's not just the women, men do it too.

>for new players
>posts 30 something year old hag

>30-something
>hag

Because you need to breath and the easiest most efficient way to exhale is after making a shot. Some get into a rhyme of exhaling like they would with their timing and this ends up with them developing a habit of rhythmic vocal exhaling

>faggot
>that flag
yep, everything checks out
have fun with mahmood and mohammed, hans

that would look pretty good on my facq

if you have ever played tennis you would understand why
it's natural when you're putting all your power into a shot. I do it, too, and I'm not doing it intentionally (although no amateur is as loud as fucking sharapova, she's exaggerating)

funny that no one says shit like that when bodybuilders are like "HNNNNG WHOOOOAAAHHH" when they do bench press

Because it actually makes sense when you're lifting something instead of swinging a light piece of wood.

DICK

>wood

American "education"

Wood you kindly?

REMIND ME WHY

Do baseball players scream during at bats

Yes, but the steroids made their balls so small that their voices are so high that it's impossible to hear with human ears.

ʸᵉˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵉʳᵒᶦᵈˢ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵉᶦʳ ᵇᵃᶫᶫˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉᶦʳ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵒ ʰᶦᵍʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᶦᵐᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ᵉᵃʳˢ⋅

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AND THIS, IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND