Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm in some deep fucking shit with some bad people. I've had some problems with drugs and gambling and I'm down the hole for over 30 grand. My sister and I have always been close but they said they'd cut me a deal if I got my sister to sleep with them (3 guys who run the cartel in town).
1. Extension if I send nude pics and video (which she has. I went through her shit)
2. 1k off for every guy she fucks
3. 3k off per guy with videos made
With 2 and 3 they're gonna pimp her until the debts paid. My sisters an aspiring model who's careers just coming up. She's well known in the community nowPic related, its us. What do i fucking do??

Attached: IMG_3625_censored.jpg (1080x1029, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0LTa9pZobw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh? this is a fetish thing right? you want to hear about other people prostituting your fake sister right?

kill yourself.

why are you censoring her face? She's cartel's property you cuck.

Attached: 1521498078724.jpg (544x400, 60K)

Dont drag an innocent women into your retardation faggot, pay your debts

>mfw 200 replies

Attached: 1416525366418.png (260x320, 107K)

Kinda odd how the guy in front is so clear but the girl in the back is blurry as fuck

get a fucking ak solider and turn this into the next installment of farcry.

>3 man cartel
there's something to worry about.

I think you should disappear one way or another. Either KYS or move to another country

listen you faggot fucking cuck.. your sister isn't responsible for your debts fucknugget. either man up and take your punishment, kill yourself, or rob a fucking bank, find a way to deal with your shit.. and most importantly, make it crystal fucking clear if those faggots go anywhere near your sister, you will blow their fucking brains out before you off yourself.

... is everyone that retarded they don't notice this is obviously photoshopped?

I dont have that kind of money. plus you know what they would do to my family

they run it. they got tons of guys

Cancer and newfags

You're a fucking idiot if you can't tell that this photo is shop'd.
>Warner lighting of woman
> Layered photo of guy taken under LED or bright flash
> OP is a lion fggt

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: vnpluomx8yn22543589000000.jpg (473x582, 26K)

Not photo shopped

Attached: IMG_3656_censored.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

I saw this picture yesturday

ask her if she'll do it
if yes, profit
if no, sell her for a series of filmed, progressively brutal gangbangs
fap to video

Attached: 1521169391363.jpg (564x507, 43K)

Bro kill these guys. You can do it. If the law isn't an option murder them, they deal with people more dangerous than a gambler that's on drugs ie you. I do not think this is a good or safe idea but it could work. Tell your family to get out of town for a few says buy a pistol and learn to shoot it and if there are three guys say you got the money and when you go to meet when you hand them the bag have shit in it so it looks full and when they open it shoot them and then one in the head for each of them. Prqctice your draw a lot because if you get good enough you will be able to down them from the hip and then execute them

Also if you want drop your discord bro

Aleast theyre only trying to fuck your sister and not you.

alright, faze rug.
go to sleep OP you RPing 12 year old fuck

Attached: molly-eskam.jpg (750x400, 42K)

Your only option is to fuck your sister so nobody else will want to

When op is a faggot

no its not photoshopped, but there are probably multiple instagram filters and shit cause this was taken off of FAZE RUG'S FUCKING INSTAGRAM

this retarded
stay mad kid

look here's more pictures from the same video this is ripped off of I found this on the front page of google images when i searched "faze rug girlfriend"

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 13K)

molly is hot as fuck tho

Attached: 15803005_686927574823587_1620121458585894912_n.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U0LTa9pZobw

and I found the video that this picture was taken from /thread

HAHAHA OP EXPOSED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I KNEW IT WAS THAT FAZE FAG THE MOMENT I SAW IT

You're a fucking idiot who got owned by OP. moron