Im in search of a toy/ dildo/ or massager that will help me get a prostate orgasm. Can anyone give me recommendations?

Im in search of a toy/ dildo/ or massager that will help me get a prostate orgasm. Can anyone give me recommendations?

Attached: images.jpg (220x219, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aneros.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try aneros i heard its good(dont have any money to buy)
aneros.com/

My recommendation is: these prostate exam pictures are bullshit. Get something at least 10 inches long to be sure.

I have one, doesn't work. Get a vibrating one or use your finger.

Prostate orgasms aren't real, user. At least not the way you think. You have to edge for literal days, and constantly be on the verge of cumming, then massage the prostate. You can "milk" using the prostate, but it doesn't even feel good, it just feels like you have something in your ass.

The whole thing's a lie. Trust me I'm a PhD in Faggology

you havent had a real prostate orgasm

Patently false

get a daughter

because they no real

like i said, you have to edge for days before you can have one. So it's not really a prostate orgasm, it's just you being on the verge of cumming constantly putting something in your ass pushes you over the edge.

There is no evidence or prostate having sexual characteristics or "orgasm" properties

Tell me why all the guides say to edge for like a week or it "won't work?"

Hell if you edge for a week nipple stimulation will probably work too

Has to be a troll lol. Guys usually cum buckets from just being fucked/stimulated. And it can happen hands free within 10 minutes if you have the right dick and know what you're doin ;) come get fucked by a real man and I'll show you what a prostate orgasm is.

Nah, I put things in my ass all the time and it feels amazing

well a lot of it is mental. You have to have the right state of mind and psyche yourself into it. I've read of guys who can masturbate using only their imagination. no hands flaccid to ejaculating, just by closing eyes and imagining.

either autistic or bad troll

Im with user on this one, Ive stuffed my ass lots of times and it feels kinda good sometimes, sometime it just uncorfotable and other it just hurs, only had an orgasm once but i was horny as fuck and had been edging for 2 weeks,
though it feels better to masturbate with something in the ass.
also I was never fucked and most probably never will

ever hear of google, retards?
they're real. just because you couldnt do it doesnt mean they are fake lmao
its very difficult to do for some people to accomplish.

Its true. you will come even if a nasty grandma is jerkin your dick. It's sexual organ, you can't help it.

Now you have to REALLY be into it to get off from anal stimulation.

its mental you retard

imagination masturbation is real, just because you couldn't do it doesn't mean they are fake lmao

its very difficult for some people to accomplish

I have a phanxy. It is a good starter, and a really nice device for $27. But I want more vibration, and it smells like poop.

I know they are real, I just think that getting something up you ass would make you cum only if you are really horny, its very inferior to a normal orgasm, though a normal orgasm with dick stimulation + anal feels a little better

I think these are best for couples play. I would go vibration for self play.

Why "anus orgasm" is psychological explained:

if Leslie Jones lubes up a dildo and starts sweet talking you, doesn't matter how long she fucks your ass with the dildo, you're not cummin'. it will be extremely uncomfortable and awkward.
(unless for some reason you have a devito

Now if he jerks your dick, you will cum. Because the penis is a sex organ.

thank you for your time

Dr cheseballs PhD

Attached: 1428483626134.jpg (396x691, 58K)

**(unless for some reason you have a gorilla fetish)

any articles about it, doing some research now

Articles about men getting off on anal stimulation?

Don't bother with the aneros or anything simliar. I've tried a few out from cheap to $160 and have never felt anything.

Dick shaped dildo's and regular buttplugs work the best for me. I find it's easier to analgasm with a large one (8-9 inch), but easier to target your prostate with a small one (5-6 inch).

Precum leaks out of me but the only time I've properly cum from prostate play is when I hadn't wanked in 2 weeks.