I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: tell_us_about_islam__by_nayzak-d4m8f8v.jpg (730x1095, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqPc9btW1rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever you say dude, just please dont kill anybody.

If I agree to everything you say, will you not kill anyone today?

If I get you your own goat will you go away?

If you must confirm all the prophets have said before you to be a prophet as Muhammad said, then what prophets was Muhammad speaking of and how do you know he confirmed what they said?

Attached: barney-fife-i-dun-goofed-alternate.jpg (750x600, 66K)

why would I kill you?
faggot

Nothing to try to convince. If you truly believe like christians , like Jews , like Mormons , like scientologists , like anyone who thinks "their" God is the special one .... Thwn my friend please start a holy war and get yourself offed as fast as possible and take the rest of them with you. We need the Deadwood burned out.

just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1519820446566[1].png (697x1237, 375K)

Attached: 1521438205963.jpg (508x600, 36K)

Fuck off you God damn tusken raider! Fucking sand people...

Attached: Tusken_family_FF42.jpg (814x936, 172K)

There is no god, and all of you goatfuckers should denounce islam or die

How about 2 goats? Deal?

even fucking goats is better than being a filthy kaffir bastard who eats pork

Ok ok, 2 goats and a 9 year old? It's a tough bargain, but you're pretty convincing.

at least I know who my father is

Attached: no_to_terrorism_by_nayzak-d4hf3pa.jpg (730x1095, 292K)

Attached: islam_means____by_nayzak-d4jx56f.jpg (730x1095, 312K)

Attached: i_m_a_muslim__i_don_t_drink_by_nayzak-d7x4bql.jpg (717x1115, 147K)

nothing to prove here.
since you worship a pedophile warlord who raped little girls, who cares what ur shitty beliefs are

Man, I didn't think you people were greedy, ok 2 goats, a 9 year old, and some Jew gold. Final offer.

>mudslam says no to terrorism

Coulda fooled me

Allah is not Odin

If Allah is real then why didn't Mohammad get the mountain to get to come to going for to him.

>Watching news today.
>The latest serial bomber was found to be from texas.

Gee, it's almost like individuals have wills of their own. But I forget, if it's a muslim it's terrorism, if it's a christian it's mental illness.

Well, yeah. But if we call Islam a mental illness you cunts get all salty. Christians are just honest about it.

Salaam bro

Attached: 23266024-2F3A-4669-86EB-19873480FC1E.jpg (500x714, 104K)

Easy, islam is a copy of judaism and was invented very recently.

Attached: 1519279146492.jpg (540x443, 54K)

What was it like being framed for 9/11?

"Prove to me there is a god"
"Prove to me there us not. checkmate athiest!!:
-every religious thread: 2004-present

>Tfw no pork

more of these plese

or tell me where to get more

No, this thread has been done to death. Let do another thing with it.

You're Muslim. Try your hardest to prove to me that you don't stink.

Pork is fucking tasty, maybe you and your "god" should stop fucking pigs in the ass and eat them instead

He might have his 7 year old wife tell you

Hello brother

Attached: 27867350_697607090627056_4843218738124999441_n.jpg (397x267, 19K)

no need, he doesn't exsist

This is true, the only god that exists is the Christian god.

mudslimes always attack because of their stupid ass religion, while other "terrorists" have different reasons

Attached: islam_is_a_false_religion.jpg (730x1095, 215K)

If god exists, why is SqueegeeDude a thing?

You won't stop believing unless you actually want to start thinking critically

If youe heard your own arguement would you sit and agree or would you call yourself an edgy faggot? Shit like your statement wont convert anyone, all it does is make you come off as an edgy faggot.

Attached: b5eccf0a-1b6e-4d3c-84aa-5e6a6acca839.jpg (480x588, 93K)

You are not muslim or at least not an religious one

Even Jesus in the Quran

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 140K)

no body cares shitskin
die with the rest of your kind

Attached: deusvulting.jpg (680x497, 79K)

more like

Attached: 1521624936374.jpg (730x1095, 171K)

Whether this god or that god is the real God is a pointless debate. Either there are no gods in which case there is no harm in worshiping a nonexistent entity, or there is one God and whatever name we use it's all the same God, or there are many gods with their own agendas so it's probably best to just stay out of their way, or there are many gods who always act in unison or speak with 1 voice, in which case they might as well just be one God anyway.

The REAL question is which prophets or other earthly messengers (if any) got the message right. I personally believe that all of the messages have been corrupted one way or the other because the ones who wrote down those messages were flawed humans. And so are the people who have been interpreting the intent and meaning of those words throughout history up to today.

Even IF the Q'ran was really transcribed perfectly from God, the Sunnah was still written by flawed humans yet both are considered essential to Islam. And for centuries there have been critical differences in how Islam is understood by the faithful (the split between Sunni and Shi'a being the biggest).

So I'm not going to debate who's God or which God or no god or any of that. It's useless. But I will say that the word of every divine messenger in history has gotten corrupted one way or another, from the Oracles to Zarathustra to Abraham to Moses to Budda to Jesus to Lao Tzu to Mohammad to Joseph Smith to L. Ron Hubbard. The best we can do as flawed humans is to use our own judgment (which, if you're a believer, must have been given to you by God) to pick a faith that speaks to us most deeply, and then find whatever wisdom we can buried in the minutiae of that faith.

more like

Attached: islam_is_a_FALSE_religion.jpg (730x1095, 214K)

You can't prove that Allah isn't God, but God doesn't exist.

all religions suck, i dont care about any of them. all of them should just leave me alone and go fuck themselves. religion is a private thing and should stay out of the public.

No worries osama.
Hows about your people start acting right then and stop all your backwards bullshit.

Yours is basically a Roman Catholic argument.

The Lord founded the Church, not a club of book readers and writers. The Church authority - namely, Peter the head of the Apostles - has the duty to interpret the Scriptures.

That's why literally tens of thousands of different self-labeling "Christian" churches do exist, and only a single Roman Catholic one ("Roman" only because Peter definitely moved to Rome).

At the time Jewish people have had always relied on prophecies and Scriptures which described the Messiah with increasing precision. The first Christians were Jews who converted. The remaining Jews refused to convert, and had to dramatically change their doctrine and their own Scriptures to wipe out anything that would testify in favor of Christ (thust they switched to oral teachings, Mishna, Talmud, whatsoever).

There have been too many religions around, but you can safely discard most of them representing the supernatural thing as the poor man's dream. Examples: Watchtower's illustrations literally show the old American Dream; redskins' Paradise was the Heavenly Prairies where lots of easily preyable buffalos wander around.

Then, in the very few ones left, Christianity is the only one where the founder claimed to be God and proved it by showing unimaginable powers, to the point that Jews complained about him "healing on Saturday", not about the miracolous healings.

If you want to consider religious stuff, you shouldn't waste your time in fakes and shit. Just consider Roman Catholicism.

Yet another faggot whose religion is "Religions suck and should be private".
Yet he's not considering his religiously-styled assertion as private.

Islam contradicts the Bible and, thus, is wrong.

That asshole terrorism just wont listen:(

More like this:
Islam is wrong because its founder, Muhammad, created it out of political usefulness. He went as far as adding in a few Jewish and Christian concepts.

Also, the Quran is wildly ridicolous. The 72 virgins thing suddenly appears in the context of a paradise full of milk and honey rivers, as if it was a transcription error. Once Muhammad had the Moon (yes, the Moon) in his sleeve and had to get it out and place it in the heavens again. Also, he married quite a number of girls (his first one was six years old - that makes him a full blown pedo, even if he said he fucked her only when she got nine), while Islam allows either one or "up to four" wives, depending on the Islam variant or on the money you have to buy them wives.

I bet that the authors of that kind of manga-style memes are indeed raged Christians sick of neocons (aka Jews and sayanim) and general self-proclaimed Christian "new morals"

WEIRD AL IS GOD.

Attached: weird al wojack.png (633x758, 33K)

Fuck with this shit, stoo spamming tbis shite.

You can't prove a negative.
What makes you think there is a true God?
Do you have any evidence for that belief?

>I'm muslim
Hey habibi, don't listen to those bitter infidels.

We will take over the western world inshallah

I'll put in a goat as well if you promise to not kill normal people.

Attached: 4mudslims.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Attached: YOGI BEARJAN.jpg (326x500, 106K)

And after Peter died, has the RC Church leadership always been unerring? That's a laughable assertion. Even deciding which books to include in the Catholic Bible, and which versions of those books to translate into Latin, was a pretty contentious process.

I've heard the argument before that of all religion's founders only Jesus claimed to be the son of God (although he himself didn't, actually, and sort of danced around the issue and called himself the "son of man" instead). As for the miracles, 2 things: Those miracles were recorded by flawed humans who had every incentive to embellish their accounts. Also, you can't discount the power of people's faith to see what they want to see, especially with such a charismatic and engaging figure like Jesus. Even if we assume no intentional deception like in youtube.com/watch?v=hqPc9btW1rM

So, no, I don't consider Catholicism's claim to be the ONE TRUE FAITH as any more credible than any other.

Allah outlaws bacon.
Only Satan would outlaw bacon.
Allah is Satan.

/thread

All religion is bullshit

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: xijev0mt9wkm2543988000000.jpg (473x602, 26K)

>only nuns cover themselves
In the old days all women covered themselves especially if they were married. Nowadays you guys are just cucks letting other men jerk off to your wife

Attached: download (1).jpg (187x269, 10K)

Fuck off sand nigger

Yes, as long as "unerring" is only related to the dogmas and not on human things (like political stuff or politically correctness assertions). Example: Peter had to be called upon his weird attitude towards Jews (Gal. 2).

Also, the three pillars of Christian faith are Scriptures, Tradition and Magisterium. Protestantism reduced everything to Scriptures, thus creating literally tens of thousands different "Christianisms" (17,000 "Christian" denominations registered in the US only). Tradition being the thinks that were universally believed everywhere and at any point in time. Magisterium being the official supreme teachings of the Pope and the Bishops united with him (so personal opinions and non-universally-binding teachings do not count).

Our Lord went on teaching, healing, etc. If it was just a matter of reading a Bible, he would have shipped the book and that was that. Our Lord wasn't a librarian. Anyway, if you want actually to define Roman Catholicism by a book, you shall take the Catechism, not the Bible. The Catechism explain what and why Christians believe and how the Bible is related.

The current successor of Peter, the infamous Bergoglio, has been teaching a number of stupid things, but didn't yet clearly destroy any dogma.

In regard to miracles, if you read the Bible you'll find out that Jews actually knew what was going on (this is why they had a rock and a couple Roman soldiers to guard the sepulchre). They were the most motivated to show anything that would disprove Christ. They didn't, and in the following decades they still didn't.

Attached: mao-communist-church.jpg (1368x912, 154K)

go take a fucking shower you stinky mudslime.

then we can talk about our imaginary friends. we can talk about your imaginary friends, my imaginary friends, we can talk about imaginary friends in a silly voice. whatever you like.

Attached: 1 (7).jpg (759x426, 34K)

Beacuase out of every version of a good throughout history, yours is the only true one.

Attached: 1508542335162.png (960x639, 864K)

MODS!!!!

faggot!!!

Fuck Allah, the only real thing is Death, prove it isnt real, you goat fucking twat

Kek u triggered.

Attached: 1504294549775.jpg (599x327, 55K)

being this triggered

Attached: Trigggggered.jpg (720x960, 82K)

Attached: 1519228521597.jpg (450x360, 32K)

Spotted the sandnigger

infidel i require at least 3 goats

that's a dude.
also, those bottles contain vodka.
and the safety strings are there to avoid he drinks from them instead of shipping them to the customer.

Attached: virginity-helmet.jpg (472x575, 72K)

Attached: 1511022606935.png (477x604, 575K)

Kek

Lol. The only reason you and your people claim pork is filthy is because your retarded anscestors didn't know how to properly store and cook it. Which then spread disease. So your people said "uh yeah, don't eat pork, why?...um cause Allah said so, yeah...."

>More like this: [stuff]
True, but most important is, again...
>Islam is wrong because
... it contradicts the Bible. Thus, Islam is wrong, Hinduism is wrong, Buddhism is wrong, every paganism is wrong. Jews (and Samaritans) are half right.
It's actually as easy as that.

Not true, but "He who is tired of Weird Al, is tired of life." (Homer Simpson)

Attached: image.jpg (236x197, 19K)

Attached: 1521035346883.jpg (798x574, 133K)

Attached: loveeachother.png (500x522, 153K)

/thread

trips of truth

not only this.
they just used to stole livestock.
you can easily steal goats and sheep, but you literally can't steal pigs.

the alibi "it contradicts the Bible" doesn't stand because there are too many different Bible versions around.

Attached: 1488932828032.jpg (735x999, 148K)

>Do you have any evidence for that belief?
According to Scripture, the evidence is around us and in us and anyone denying it is bullshitting himself.
Why would one want to argue with delusional people about reality? Makes no sense!
You can of course preach to them, but that's more of a one-way kind of communication.

Autistic Triggered Jihadist is Triggered.

Attached: Autism.gif (728x426, 128K)