Anyone else ever just fucking amazed at how much a pair of glasses and a mustache made to John Lennon's appearance...

Anyone else ever just fucking amazed at how much a pair of glasses and a mustache made to John Lennon's appearance? It's like two different people.

left: faggot
right: bigger faggot
wow what a difference

All four of them aged incredibly fast, George in particular looked like two different people in 1963 vs. 1973. Probably just because they experienced so much shit in such a short timespan

fpbp

Well he was a bit of a fatty before he became a heroin addict.

Defining the pedo look for years to come.

wow!!!11 shure got em timmy!!!11

I just realized how similar Irish people look

The cigarettes fucked George up something shocking. That and never eating. He was always a scrawny runt

t. facial hairlet

In reality the Beatles were rock hard. He'd knock seven shades of shit out of you for looking at him the wrong way son. Paul was an evil bastard and probably do far worse.

The whole things a bit of scam really. "I wanna hold your hand" sang a band fresh from two years in the Reeperbahn fucking strippers and prostitutes every night.

Was gonna say, he lost a bunch of weight around '66 and '67

>actually feeling the need to make this thread

I'd beat the fuck out of you in a fight

>George was playing in the fucking Reeperbahn at the tender age of 17
>Paul, John and George were sleeping in cinema toilets and Paul set one on fire
>Ringo was also on that "tour", playing with a similar band
>this was when Hamburg had a shitload of American sailors, both merchant and navy, that often went to the Reeperbahn
>they were somehow rowdier than a bunch of drunk american sailors fucking prostitutes and binge drinking all night
It's actually scary how good they were and how they somehow became world fucking famous with teenagers to a point that's unmatched to this day.

not an argument

this is fucking true, but only before epstein, which makes what he did to them that much funnier

Violence wins over diplomacy gimp

>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought his biography should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew".
>Epstein decided his biography would be called "A Cellarful of Noise", referring to the club he discovered the Beatles in.
>Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys".

Never forget, Lennon was the ultimate absolute madman.

Not as big of a difference as George with a beard.

Paul and Ringo pretty much stayed the same over the years though.

still not an argument. Dumb thread
It's like those bait threads that just say "I like this" and then something that is hated a lot. But at least those threads allow people to discuss the album. This is just you pointing that john lennon looks different without his glasses and mustache.

I love their Starclub sound. Its surprising how hard driving even their cheesier repertoire is (e.g., Red Sails in the Sunset). Also, George is a brilliant fast flashy guitarist. I don't really understand what happened to him by the point he's flailing around on All You Need Is Love.

christ he looks like rasputin

lonnons been looking great last few times he was on tv desu

Who cares.
OP made a thread you find stupid yet you post in it three times. Just move on.