Femanon here

Femanon here

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Donald Trump? And please don't say it's he "tells it like it is" because that just means he's bold with his racism

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/09/why-donald-trump-is-haunting-your-dreams.html
weeklystandard.com/obama-be-confident-in-your-heritage.-be-confident-in-your-blackness./article/2002305
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he tells it like it is

Why are there KKK black members? Not possibly a false flag? Hmmm.

> femanon here
Yeah okay.

he tells it like it is

he tells it like it is

why are those two black men dressed like that?

He tells it like it is

he tells it like it is

Its because he tells it how it is

Damn that hand. Didn't know they let niggers in their club

Reminder the KKK stole the concept from a religious festival in Spain.
Penitents wore the garb, and the KKK twisted it into something else.

He is sexy
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/09/why-donald-trump-is-haunting-your-dreams.html

he speaks of the situation as it currently stands

He tells it like it is

he tells it like it is

He says it be like it is, and it do.

>be you, a femanon
>be us, the protectors of the white women
>build walls to keep the women safe inside
>women enjoy being raped by foreign invaders anyway
>women choose to remove the wall so they can fulfill their rape fantasies
we wouldn't expect you to understand

>1 post by this ID

HE

you wouldn't understand being a woman since all you care about are gimme dats from the government and opening up the borders to foreign cocks, why women should never have been given right to vote you are sadly no better than children -- you have never been and never will be a mans equal and people are getting tired of pretending otherwise for pc liberal bullshit

he pretty much tells it like it is and it really made me think.

He tells it like it is

he acknowledges there is a war being waged against the traditional white american lifestyle

We aren't supposed to be the protectors of white women we are supposed to be the owners

weeklystandard.com/obama-be-confident-in-your-heritage.-be-confident-in-your-blackness./article/2002305

what does it mean to be "confident in one's blackness" ?

OP had doublebullshitted in the opening post.

Son, you gotta learn to no more than single shit in the opening post. You're making it too obvious.

I like him because he is a racist. Why else?
I sit around with my white friends drinking beer in our lawn chairs in the front yard talking about how great it is to have a white man who hates niggers and spics running. We don't even use code words, we leave that to the Donald. We know what he means. Every now and then, every six months or so, we get together with others from our community and go burn a cross in a niggers yard. Just doing our civic duty you know. We joke fondly about the dragging in Jasper, and our heroes George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson.

what racism?

Better link

TELLS

People are sick of globalism and the traditional elite.

IT

IT

Illegals cost us tons of money, resources, and bring a bunch of crime. Fuck them.

Our military allies are leeching our blood and industry to protect their asses while deriding us for our military spending and choices. Fuck them.

Muslims have never been friendly towards Europeans and their descendants, and this is only the most recent of centuries of attempts to subjugate us. Fuck them.

Our trading partners scratch their heads and laugh when they look at how much they and their citizens benefit while we impoverish our own nation. Fuck them.

Other foreign leaders look down on our country because we don't respect ourselves, them, or anybody, so they don't respect us at all either. Fuck that.

Like it is, he tells it.

KANGZ

IT

Just be honest, people are tired of Jews. They still can't say it openly without the jew smear machine destroying their lives.

Tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

LEAF

HAS

feet or gtfo

A

underrated

Donald Trump is not married to a serial rapist.

Dub..Dub...Dubs

Grab the shackles Alan, we've got some pussy wrangling to do.

He actually has a backbone which is something we haven't seen in a leader in this country in a long fucking time, the fact that he's already a billionaire makes me more confident he won't sell out to a bunch of old jews who want to ruin this country further.

he's a big guy

Obvious Under Age just slides through
He tells it like it is

> the appeal of Donald Trump?
Will fix shit, take country back from the kike globalists, and not let fags get in the way.

for you

For me.

>black hand in kkk outfit
>femanon
noice b8 m9

I would blow my load between his wife's tits

>posting this propaganda

Slide thread. OP isn't here.

Democrats formed the KKK. Liberals of today need to keep the image alive to push their boogeyman agenda.

Its the KKK's negroid division

IS

Trannies are not real Women

OP is just a perfectly executed troll. Bravo.

>he's a big guy
With tiny hands

it doesn't look black to me

>proud white people support trump
>claim they aren't actually white but black

this is what cucks do

Donald (((Drumpf))) is a rapist according to Ivana.

He say how it do and I dun do it like he say n shiiiiiieeet.

i never really got the tiny hands thing. are his hands really that tiny. they look alright to me

It is like he tells it.

say that to my face fucker not online

he tells it like it is

tits or gtfo stupid cunt

liberals are extremely desperate at this point

The KKK has always been very anti-Catholic.

What I want to know is why they stole their uniforms from a Catholic festival?

Its called a J O K E

Don't you have a gay foam party to be going to, little marco?

Tits or gtfo

This is FUCKING INFURIATING.

> And please don't say it's he "tells it like it is" because that just means he's bold with his racism
and there we go with the preconceptions and loaded statements.

The appeal isn't in Donald as much as Donald
IS NOT :

> LA RAZA,
> BLM,
> A FAMINAZI,
> A HOLLYWOOD MOUTHPIECE
> A COMMUNIST
> A GUN GRABBER

no bundirra m8

It's typical leftist "debate" tactics.
>Get rekt
>Scream racist, bigot, nazi, kkk, hitler
>Attack fails
>Scream sexist, rapist, misogynist
>Attack fails
>Imply opposition is gay or has a small penis

>femanon
no one cares slut. go get your pussy points over at reddit where you belong.

He's bold with his racism... I like that.

he tells it like it is

>it's an user has autism episode

KING

With your first post you've already let us know that you're only here to say you think he's racist. Fuck off until you're ready to actually talk politics not just throw around ad-hominem.

>bold with racism
Not an argument.

POO

>"femanon"
>accusing people of racism
color me surprised cunt

A whole lot of us grew up in mean a shit environments. Trump is clownish and hilarious to us in a "one of the bro's/life of the party" kind of way.

We don't take him nearly as seriously as the crybaby left wing does.

Most of us know we get the shaft no matter who is in charge. Your side or ours. At least trump defends (on the surface) our culture. You sure can't say that about Clinton or Sanders.

>Can someone explain to me the appeal of Donald Trump?

Jobs

Most American men are concerned about the economy, even the NEETs

It's 2016 for fuck's sake. It was only a matter of time before a Black Klan got going. The Muslim threat woke a whole lot of folks up.

>femanon

also

>And please don't say it's he "tells it like it is" because that just means he's bold with his racism

stopped reading there

Because he stands up for the founding principles of this nation and doesn't toss them out of the window for some untested new age bullshit ideals of progressivism.

The only model for the future that we have is in the past. The blind faith of progressivism is utilized against you by your enemies under the guise of cooperation. Liberals and other progressivists are getting played without even knowing it.

That's why a strong sense of traditionalism is integral to the survival of a republic such as the United States of America.

I'm sorry, but Hillary is just another tyrant bringing about the collapse of our own society from within.

Trump is fighting to keep our foundational pillars up.

I choose to hold those up as well. However imperfect they may be, because they've been proven to work many times in the past.

He makes idiot white people feel better by blaming all of their problems on other groups instead of actually fixing anything.

There is no appeal. Get out of here while you still can, trumpets are actual morons who actively ignore science.

>muh melanin superpowers!

youre just so progressive that you literally cant see colour, right?

>current year

>Can someone explain to me the appeal of Donald Trump?

He's the first one to fight back against the media and the left and pretty much anyone that's against him. I've watched for years as politicians and everyone else bent over backwards and presented their ass every time they messed up or said the wrong thing and they couldn't apologize fast enough. It's disgusting to me. Trump doesn't apologize even when he's wrong and I respect that. I respect people that stand up for themselves and aren't afraid to tell the media to go fuck themselves when they pull out the same old tired racist card like they did with every right wing candidate.

Rubio earned a lot of respect from me when he started trash talking Trump for a few days but he quickly lost it when he apologized. He had no reason to apologize but he did it anyway. He reverted back to what every other Republican is. Weak.