ITT: We post our personal music across various websites and critique others...

ITT: We post our personal music across various websites and critique others. Don't be a shill: just dropping your load and leaving makes these threads quite boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcMW3LHsp5U
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink
soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide
youtube.com/watch?v=EgsjDdCn0yI
soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/season-finale
soundcloud.com/dead-cats/unfinished-business
soundcloud.com/stream_error/blue-smoke-white-light
soundcloud.com/yaya/six
soundcloud.com/ilovetang
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin
soundcloud.com/dohm-collective/greign-days-like-this
soundcloud.com/turbosuicide
planes.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/11313
soundcloud.com/nick-leone
soundcloud.com/saturdaynightmonkeys
liarboy.bandcamp.com/album/im-ready-now
youtube.com/watch?v=JDZMr1oH4i8
nightloner.bandcamp.com/
orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CssNy8N92pk
soundcloud.com/wryythe
altarfrontal.bandcamp.com/
wartrauma.bandcamp.com/track/utter-ruin
soundcloud.com/silhouettes314
soundcloud.com/ezzyland
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
truelocust.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/waynewalkermusic/mortal
soundcloud.com/abstrusebeats/endtro
lfstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-beautiful-mess
soundcloud.com/tnarva/the-7th-circle
soundcloud.com/anima_t/autumn-coffee-shop
soundcloud.com/fagotbeats
mjcabell.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell
youtube.com/c/MikeCabell
wrongdoer1.bandcamp.com/
mixcloud.com/louisvogue/louis-vogue-radio-kiosk-13112017/
soundcloud.com/user-621495948/sets/btc-btp-2017
soundcloud.com/marcomckn/middle-of-the-party-2
soundcloud.com/hnktrill
1in10.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/xtSG3ZeD7DA
soundcloud.com/re-dac-ted/abdomen
soundcloud.com/filip-materna-109065228/spoopy
soundcloud.com/samrihiphop/shoestring/
soundcloud.com/gladitek/last-love-in-shanghai
soundcloud.com/tropox/i-found-a-bike-guys
soundcloud.com/spicyboyteezy/blunior
soundcloud.com/lfiiiw/ugly-lethargy-coming-in-december
soundcloud.com/dismoose/climbin-prod-axxxeleration
soundcloud.com/thefullmontesquieu/sets/i-c-e-p
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-c-e-p
soundcloud.com/thefullmontesquieu/sets/p-e-e-p
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/p-e-e-p
youtu.be/UIHOCCdtGcc
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p
youtu.be/TtCdfPvl0Pw
morvigor.bandcamp.com/
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YcMW3LHsp5U
>love
>you
>guys

>Industrial Hip-Hop/Sound Collage

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

>Noise/Drone/Dark Ambient

soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide

I know it's a meme, but it's infectious af

youtube.com/watch?v=EgsjDdCn0yI
>post-post-post punk
this song is about the feeling you get when you realize no one really likes you because you're too demanding and you can't accept things the way that they are

soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/season-finale

new solo track

>trap
>weird looped beat I made

rec

soundcloud.com/dead-cats/unfinished-business
>garage rock, unfinished song (no vocals)

boring and unappealing as hell how do you people even have fans

soundcloud.com/stream_error/blue-smoke-white-light

>lofi

:^(

here's your (you) fag now fuck off somewhere else

he said we have fans :)

but none of that matters
because he's not our fan :((((

>new!

soundcloud.com/yaya/six

>vapor beat
>リラックス chill trap
>smooth

banduntitled.bandcamp.com

I'm actually not that ambitious about making music but my mom and my social worker liked it.

Haven't seen a (you) directed at me for the music so iono what to think about that, but I've been lurking after posting these past two days and I can't think of examples because my medication makes me forgetful desu but here you go. I also posted in another thread with a more ambiguous image.

>implying we have fans
what made you get out of bed today?

i have like 600 thousand die hard fans but they don't use the internet so, like. you won't see that reflected in my followers, but like just know that i'm famous as hell ok?

soundcloud.com/ilovetang
>Dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas! Also this cottage pie I had tonight was oishi as fuck.
Recs

rex

project coming l8er this month

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin

>hip hop
>boom baps

ʳ ᵃ ʷ ˢ ᵃ ᵘ ᶜ ᵉ

The singing is out of tune, guitar is played very badly, songs are very boring, plus the tracks have unnecessary talking before and after them like your trying to go for a live album feel, but it just doesn't work. You sound like you've been playing music for about a week, I don't know if that's true or not but regardless you should seriously get some singing and guitar lessons. You can barely even hold a tune, so what gave you the impression that you should start recording an EP? At least wait until you actually get good before recording anything, like, at least a few months, or even a year if you're a bit slow. Also the whole untitled gimmick doesn't help anything.

Rec
soundcloud.com/dohm-collective/greign-days-like-this

>FutureBass
>Chill
>Atmosphere
>Feels

You should buy it, there's a bonus track with a name, but don't tell your friends it's too underground for them

soundcloud.com/turbosuicide

>Experimental Electronic
>Sound Collage
>Noise

planes.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient
>samples
>experimental

I'm liking this. I'm only a minute and a half in but it sounds aight. Not really my cup of tea but it literally makes me feel like casually drinking tea. Good background music for drinking tea. All I have is coffee though. What are these baby sounds? Okay now it's getting weird so I'mma go get my tea.

soundcloud.com/11313
>trap
>lofi
>glitchy
tell me what you think

soundcloud.com/nick-leone

>jazz, rock, electronic

>soundcloud.com/nick-leone
that there some good samba rec

soundcloud.com/saturdaynightmonkeys
been on a roll posting these songs
new shit up lol
>guitar
>singer songwriter

good things that deserve a listen

>soundcloud.com/turbosuicide
this really really along the lines of harsh noise

liarboy.bandcamp.com/album/im-ready-now
>synthy moody smoothy warmy

hold up sipping on weed right now i think you might need something stronger than weed this is a little weird

Me again.

It was in all honesty, an approach at getting comfortable playing music. I am a lot better when I'm not nervous, but the medications I'm on make it difficult to play as cleanly as I used to, plus I was playing direct input on new strings and didn't trim my fingernails until after I recorded everything because my priorities were out of check. But I guess it sort of reads as one of those albums that is supposed to be forgettable? Like, just play it in the background like someone who would play a live show to no one. It's an insignificant piece played by an insignificant person attempting to get over a sense of stage fright.

Actually I can sing when I'm into it, but this was me feeling uncomfortable with the whole idea of recording, and trying it anyway. It was strenuous, and it was one single take, so the talking was in lieu of silence and the sound of me adjusting papers. The third track has talking in it and fiddling with the guitar because I forgot the words. It's supposed to be a fun, casual thing that I did, and I shared, and you can enjoy it too, and maybe if you've never done anything yourself and you're browsing this thread, you can look at what I've done and gone "well that's something I could do better" and yada yada I don't expect to be heavily praised but it was more an exercise in release with minimal equipment [and effort I suppose considering the critiques on my silly little tangents from the track]

I plan to work harder on music and recording to get something more 'advanced released'

In closing, I think
is best I've heard so far, but I wish it was sequenced into pieces

definite rec
keep up the work
some of the songs can get repetitive

youtube.com/watch?v=JDZMr1oH4i8

>djent
>metal
>soul
>prog

This is perfecto. I'd submit that to one of those hour long loft compilations I keep finding.

nightloner.bandcamp.com/

>noise punk

We got an album coming out in a few weeks, pretty excited about it. This is our "single" from it.

Recs:
(really dig this)
(esp the drone shit)

orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CssNy8N92pk
My debut album ‘Marooned On Olympus Mons’ is out now.. Free downloads on Bandcamp. Best listened to in darkness with headphones.
>ambient
>field recordings
>sleep music

soundcloud.com/wryythe
>beats
New track up

altarfrontal.bandcamp.com/
The first EP from another group I’m in. FFO: Vatican Shadow, Tsuzing
>Noise
>Experimental
>House

wartrauma.bandcamp.com/track/utter-ruin
FFO: Crossed Out, Discordance Axis
>power violence

recs

>soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin
Sounds good from an arrangement perspective. I need more whap in that production though. Gotta feel it in my chest when I turn it up.

I think this is a perfect usage of the medium. Like you have a really versatile vibe that could go harder if you wanted. I envy that yo.

Aye your production is top notch duder

soundcloud.com/silhouettes314
>cloud rap
>samples
All beats, recording, and mixing done by myself in my basement, so if it sounds rough around the edges that's why.

really well made, sounds very professional

>com

thid beat is hot af.. nice remix fr. the video is good as well. no sc link on ur link?? :(

>soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

already rly admire ur music. reposted shades.. dam great track.. curious about ur process.

really dislike the video but the song isnt bad. not bad but i would try thinking of at least one way to be distinctive.

>soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/season-finale
that is a sick beat... would work better as standalone beat lol..

very much admire ur songwriting. and dynamic playing. only thing i could think to suggest would be try and push more of an exaggerated development. .. progressing strumming patterns, change the vibe of the percussion, etc.

>soundcloud.com/stream_error/blue-smoke-white-light

ok damn this is super nice..

very enjoyable. a bit repetitive but its real nice. much preferred viona.. super nice combination of timbres nd thoughtful percussion..

very good. dnt listen to that much hip hop. but u hae good words. also that beats nice.

very nice sound choices. good percussion.

listened to a few of your songs. very very interesting. i think some of them are moving while others are more just intriguing. stuff makes ya think tho. i admire that.

some very good moments in here. liked the part in the beginning with piano and about 12-13 minutes in is sickk

rly appreciate ur musicality and virtuosity. glad i saw this link.

also recommend :
soundcloud.com/sirridead
soundcloud.com/bidocea

my music here

soundcloud.com/sleepyrandy
>electronic
>classical
>beats
>experimental
>trippy

I'm 9 followers away from 6k

I just hit 20k on my latest release

Thank you so much for your continued support!

soundcloud.com/ezzyland

>alternative
>future electronica
>genre blending

thanks man!

My newish band Dead Evergreen just dropped our first EP last night, called "THERE IS A FIRE"
We're from Seattle, right now the local music scene is almost entirely rip-off djent and screamo emo and we're trying to fight that with our sound.

soundcloud.com/deadevergreen/sets/there-is-a-fire

>90s era Seattle music
>grunge I guess

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>post punk
>dream pop
>alt rock/indie
>not sure what exactly the genre would be

new full album coming soon

truelocust.bandcamp.com

>Electronic, Experimental, Pop

soundcloud.com/waynewalkermusic/mortal
>new punk
>witta little funk
>atlien

soundcloud.com/abstrusebeats/endtro

>Jazz Rap
>Lo-Fi
>Flip
>Sampling

lfstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-beautiful-mess

>Chiprock
>Indie
>Shoegaze?

these are cool

Here's my latest two
soundcloud.com/tnarva/the-7th-circle
>Industrial, Drumstep, DnB,
soundcloud.com/anima_t/autumn-coffee-shop
>Chillhop etc

Loved that movement in the sub, beautifully ambient. Arps made it that much dreamier.

10/10 will listen to again

soundcloud.com/fagotbeats
>hip-hop
>beats
>loafy
Recs

mjcabell.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell
youtube.com/c/MikeCabell

>Acoustic/piano singer-songwriter
>Originals, covers, and vg in between

Huh this is interesting, in a good way. Your voice actually provokes 70s funk.
Hardest shit I've seen in a thread in a while. Bass and guitar sounds are so good. gg

Https://TinPanParade.Bandcamp.com

>Indie/alternative/pop punk?

Will respond 2 all feedback xoxo

thanks!

wrongdoer1.bandcamp.com/
Heres some stuff I recorded recently... put your snobby ass in it.. tuck in... or fucking skip it . fuck you i dont care ...

Plus im not a robot

mixcloud.com/louisvogue/louis-vogue-radio-kiosk-13112017/

Live recording from a DJ set at Kiosk Radio in Brussels

> Leftfield, downtempo, ambient
> Strictly vinyl records

Listen to BTC - BTP - 2017 by B-Town Connection Rec. #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-621495948/sets/btc-btp-2017

>Inspired by: kool and the gang

3/10, all of the stuff you mixed just barely fits together and instead of working off each other the different samples are distracting and annoying
6/10, i think you're on the right track, with a bit more time put into production and some more variety sound-wise it'll be cool
6/10, not bad, sound mixing seems a bit off, like during the chorus where your voice seems really distant/separate? lyrics are fine
5/10 meh
8/10 i like this! it's simple but has a good beat and the raw feeling of it is nice. could definitely see myself rocking out to a song like this
8/10, very smooth and well done, nothing super original but still good. love the sample in the second half
7/10, not something i would seek out but still pretty and well made, could see it in someone's "chill out" playlist
4/10, kind of agree with not that it matters since you're not pursuing it actively
7/10, get the vibe you were going for and i enjoy it for the most part but be careful about your instruments sounding muddy

soundcloud.com/marcomckn/middle-of-the-party-2
>chill, smooth vocals, night music

>talking shit about dvd gnome

soundcloud.com/hnktrill
>"dark" trap beats
>lofi instrumentals
Mostly a producer looking for rappers to work with, reply here or hmu on soundcloud for beats

rate abstruse's track?

>ctrl-f
>9 for beats
>5 for chill
>4 for lofi
>4 for trap

can you guys all learn how to do something other than curate/slowdown/shittily produce?

people enjoy making beats man, leave 'em alone

fuck, forgot
>5 for ambient

never change, Sup Forums.

what are you doing musically?

good but could do without those vocals at the beginning, they really don't fit with the song
REALLY GOOD, loved the little jazz sample around 10 minutes in with the birds and rain in the background and the way it slips from calming to a distorted mess. considering a purchasé
good! only thing i would critique you on is your vocals, some lessons/vocal practices would be good to build a stronger voice
into it! seems like you're holding back a bit in the verse but everything else sounds great
the song is good just wondering why you put "goth" as a tag because this is some of the least gothic shit i've ever heard
this is really interesting, i wasn't sure about it at first but i'm really enjoying the distorted autotune vocals and the beats

a lot more than this but if I show my music I'm put at the mercy of what you think is good instead of realizing the reality of my point. A good majority of you people are doing nothing musically. You are curators and dilettantes at best.

i got you slut!
7.5/10, distortion on the clipping sample a little heavy for me, which causes the track to sound muddy at points but you did right by keeping the beat simple and sharp

you sound like you got bullied in high school

no u

1in10.bandcamp.com

>Chillout

youtu.be/xtSG3ZeD7DA

y'know i included the clear master in the description right?

why did you post the distorted version on your account when you had a better one on hand

soundcloud.com/re-dac-ted/abdomen
>singer-songwriter
>falsetto
>finger picking
>haunting
>major elliott smith dickriding

for the aesthetic lo-fi'ness

This sort of shit makes me agree with
this asshole

I wish to one day be able to mix like you do, hot damn.

soundcloud.com/filip-materna-109065228/spoopy
>trap, hip hop
still a beginner so any criticism is highly valued.

i fixed it, click the link, i re-uploaded lmao

soundcloud.com/samrihiphop/shoestring/

>catchy & easy
>jazz samples
>trap

hi, [band untitled] guy here, thanks for the near passing grade on your arbitrary system. But because of your list, I'm going to listen to your 8/10 now.

recs

soundcloud.com/gladitek/last-love-in-shanghai

>Ambient
>Jazz
>Experimental
>Vaporwave
>Future-funk

soundcloud.com/tropox/i-found-a-bike-guys

>lofi
>glitch
>experimental

tonybullets.bandcamp.com
>Band Im in now
>Bedroom pop

soundcloud.com/spicyboyteezy/blunior
>My music
>Bubblegum sad

soundcloud.com/lfiiiw/ugly-lethargy-coming-in-december

>cloud rap

big rec

>recs

soundcloud.com/dismoose/climbin-prod-axxxeleration

>another rapper
>hype shit

soundcloud.com/thefullmontesquieu/sets/i-c-e-p
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-c-e-p
>uk garage, ambient dub, industrial
>guitar, sampling, sax, vox, drums
first of a series of EPs I've been working on, tryna hone my skill through them

soundcloud.com/thefullmontesquieu/sets/p-e-e-p
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/p-e-e-p
>dark ambient, sound collage, industrial
>sax, field recordings, sampling
this ones attributed so if u wanna use any of it then go tf ahead n do it my dude

youtu.be/UIHOCCdtGcc
>sampling, jangarage

>soundcloud.com/dismoose/climbin-prod-axxxeleration
not fw ur flow its a bit too tryhard for my taste but i can defo see u getting a sc following from it. I reckon u could do with a more rhythmic take, more annunciation ykno? make ur intonation harsh so they cannot ignore it
>soundcloud.com/lfiiiw/ugly-lethargy-coming-in-december
i like the beat a lot, but the flow again is kinda not my style, i can fw this one more bc ur beat is great tho i like the downtempo/trip hoppy vibes.

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p

>alternative

Will return all likes/follows

RECS:

youtu.be/TtCdfPvl0Pw
morvigor.bandcamp.com/

>Black Death Atmospheric Crust Melodic Metal

We're Morvigor and just released 'Tyrant' last saturday. It's rolling very nicely, with now over 4k views on youtube and some very positive reviews. We're now seeing this thing grow on the internet, which is awesome.

someone said: "This is an incredible album, what a wonderful and SINCERE fusion of genres and influences. Countless riffs and more hooks than a tackle-box, sounds both fresh and familiar - this album compelled me to listen to it twice in a row and it's honestly more rewarding every time I listen to it. There are very few albums that I will listen to more than once these days, and I've listened to this album five times already. Just can't say enough good things about the quality of this material."

Would love to see some replies or reviews telling what you think of it.

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj

>Ambient

I mean seriously. You call a song "I hate my band" and you fall that far below the line of "If this tour doesn't kill you, I will", then you deserve points for how well you fucked up such a classic concept.

Such dreary uninspired shit.

Guessing not your repetitive drivel.

>banduntitled.bandcamp.com
Sorry, gonna have to agree with the other guy. You need to learn to play the guitar. Stumbling through a chord over and over with no timing, and poor control on the strumming side. You're clearly misfretting and getting unintended dead notes when you do try to strum. As you can't play to a rhythm, your riffs are basically all just muddling through a progression in the least interesting way possible.

Your singing is nice enough, indie music is never fussy about that, but you need to work on the guitar (And those lyrics could do with another pass or two). At the very least, if you can't play what you've written (And you can't), you really shouldn't be recording it, and if you have to record it, at the very least, do multiple takes. If you can't get through the entire song in one go, set up a click and do each part in multiple takes. Do the vox after, don't make a hack job of the guitar just for the vox.

You should stop being a hack musician trying to sell your babby's first guitar chords practice and pathetic teenage musings when people could listen to someone who can at least strum out a bar of eighths.

Kind of this desu.

Nice seeing some new blood in this thread, expecially in the rock area, but how much bland no effort trap/lofi/ambientchill do we need to take?

Does it matter what they're doing musically? You just need an ear to be bored by this shit. It's like a dead scene in here, everyone playing the same derivative shit to like the 5 people who aren't driven off by how boring it is.