Anyone taking Zoloft / sertraline?

Anyone taking Zoloft / sertraline?

Just started recently and it's made me shit my pants twice in the last week.

Attached: zoloft.jpg (650x366, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpan

Never had that issue but it is listed as a possible side effect.

It takes roughly a week or so for your body to adapt to Zoloft so hopefully that clears up for you.

what side effects did you get from it?

i've taken sertraline.
turned my shit into diarrhea and just made me feel like a zombie. brain felt normal but my body felt like i havent slept in 48hrs.
stopped taking it.
felt better.

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: xich389ugdjg2543908000000.jpg (473x486, 26K)

Started 150mg about a month and a half ago. First 3 weeks it made me feel completely blank minded and kinda dizzy, and it was harder to get a boner. Now i feel fine. Never heard of someome shitting themselves though.

that's a big dose, did you start at 150 or work up to it from a lower dose?

Only side effect I really have is it gives me horrible insomnia. So I have to take it with another medication called Trazadone which let’s me sleep. Been doing that combo for years now. Slowly trying to taper off though.

Stop taking it. Its is known to cause side effects like this and in some cases suicidal behaviors and weight gain.

i'm having trouble sleeping on it as well and most of my logs are now liquid

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

Started at 150, have had extreme social anxiety and ocd for years that i just ignored, and im getting married in like r months so doctor said it will fix things faster lol
I already feel like i could be on 200

I felt alot more suicidal before taking it. May have gained some weight, but only cause i was starving myself when i was depressed.

All I ever remember getting on sertraline was unsatisfying yawns

Was taking it for 2 months, diarrhea became less frequent but still too much to be worth it. Actually going back to doctor in a few hours to get prescribed a different one, weaning off of it sucked though.

If the diarrhea doesnt stop in a few weeks from starting it's best to try something else. It's a more serious symptom to have often than most people think.

i took zoloft for 7 month, not a single difference, shit doesn't work

Bye bye boner and sexdrive and girls

Then you start to get really depressed

I'm tapering off it. Digestive upset is a common side effect because serotonin is present in large amounts in the digestive system.

I yawn a lot too. Maybe it's a side effect.

Didn't happen with me.

Any trained behavioral health professional will tell you that the med will stop working in 6 months. In your case where it hasn't worked at all shows that it was likely a placebo.

Ssri's is the worst drug ever! Make me sad when young people are on them. Loss of energi ambition sexdrive dreams hope. Becoming a zombie :(