WHITE GENOCIDE IS A GOOD THING AND I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHY

WHITE GENOCIDE IS A GOOD THING AND I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHY.

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this ⬆ BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU. WE REMEMBER YOU. NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN. NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock

Attached: b2.2.jpg (564x564, 90K)

Nigger

>white people are dying because of aids

Attached: Number of people living with HIV_updated August2017_for website.png (780x494, 114K)

>blablabla nigger bullshit

Attached: nothingmatters.jpg (1600x1285, 414K)

Human genocide is a good thing

>Ftfy

Nice pasta you stupid nigger

you're not even white?

Attached: 1519657906304.png (800x800, 763K)

Have some respect for your fellow anons and bring quality bait next time.

>WHITES ARE LIARS
oh no
>WHITES ARE EVIL
uh-oh
>WHITES ARE DYING
pls no
>YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT
are you rapping?

You are correct. That's why there are more whites in jail.......... No wait. There are more whites in America, but more black in jail?

What about black genocide. All the black people being killed by black people in Africa and Chicago and LA?

>highlights your satanic nature

Every one of us has a "satanic nature" some a good deal of people just have a hard time minimizing it. Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Some White user

Attached: pooh tao.jpg (300x355, 26K)

Don't be a racist, the researched and recorded facts and statistics are racism that whites use to oppress.

>---implying niggers don't lie cheat and steal

Get outta here ya uneducated nigger

Attached: image.gif (220x217, 415K)

>Another thread posted by a paid agency connected with the Soros liberal agenda, and the DNC propaganda.

>Beware threads like this, they are posted by bots, paid groups, and so on.

There are 11 of these threads per day automatically posted here every 3 hours by said agencies/groups.

Don't be part of the brainwashing psyop that Sup Forums has become.

Sup Forums is just another psyop front for the intelligence agencies.

Attached: cat.png (278x208, 130K)

>JUSTICE IS COMING
Came and went my dear. Kek

Attached: image.jpg (731x798, 110K)

Niggers are Violent and Stupid.

Attached: 1520569477778.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Oh look, another anti-white thread.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1212x421, 149K)

Hahaha your people used to be property.

We used to own you.

I'm sorry but it's just funny to me. Your defining trait is that people with white skin used to own people like you, and you can't get over it.

"Being educated to reality is a scary tool used by white peepol"

Attached: IMG_0456.jpg (280x292, 28K)

U mad white boi?

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>TIDES FOUNDATION

dying, evil, liars - whits are lichs?

gotta go schizo!

You speak English. And you will always speak English.
We won. And you can never forget it.

OP, first, i will just tell you that you are a faggot.

Secondly, the internet is not real life; meaning, making something on the internet only appear as though it is representative of the whole & mass of society /outside/ the internet is, well, just that: a fake representation. So with that said, I'll ask you this: how's that working out for you? If you and others like you have to spend so much time & money & resource on this effort, isn't it so that your cause is an impotent one? The way I see it though is like this: seeing your bullshit online is only a small price to pay for having a better life in the real world. My favored politicians & lawmakers are at the very top of the government deciding and passing policy.

Finally, for all I know, Hell, I could be responding to a bot right now haha, but, whatever. It's been fun.

Sarcasming my sarcasm?

This was very effective bait, and probably does best with its heavy semantic detail. The caps locks, while usually pretty shit, sync well with the tone the shitposters going for. While the pic included was kinda mediocre, and the bait very much outdated, I feel like this one brought some new life to the “anti-white shitposter” genre. Feeling a 7 on this one, good execution. Tran

Sition, have you given this post a listen, did you love it did you hate it? Let me know in the reply section below.

OP is 100% right.

Just remember one important thing. When animals are born, they carry on the traits of their parents, right down to the habits.

So if your habit is lying and abusing the lives of your fellow human, what do you think will happen when the rest of the world wakes up to the majority-style of lying in order to preserve supremacy?

Karma is a motherfucking bitch. And since white forefathers decided that lives had a value lesser than their own, let's see if the price can be paid for valuable white lives.

Nature is going to MAKE them pay.

I agree

Preach it yo!

Attached: b2.gif (245x245, 1.8M)

Jew thread? Awesome!

OP is a delusional faggot and so are you.

This is the most delusional post here.

>doesn't know about jews who have done more and been around longer than whitez.

Also your welcome for you know, not having to live in Africa anymore. You can go back if you'd like. Wish we'd wiped out the blacks (only them, all other non whites are somewhat redeemable) when we had the chance. Blacks were a mistake. The only people who never were civilised and remain uncivilized are blacks basically. Even poor Asians have superior intellect and society

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Attached: 1520606348881.jpg (1024x771, 134K)

I'm whatever you believe me to be, that's how you folks built the world for yourselves.

It makes it easy to hide amongst the ones that don't know what's going on.

>at least we took you out of Africa!
With the intention of making our lives even worse.
By the way if taking blacks out of Africa is good (even if you plan to enslave them) is keeping blacks in Africa when they which to move away a moral bad?

The truth to me is, history repeats itself.

Colonization, meet karma.
Yin and yang.
We live in a world of energy and polarity. Positive and negative.

Do the rest of the thinking. You don't know hot water without cold. How the fuck are you gonna know white without black?

Attached: 1521626904647s.jpg (250x224, 11K)

Attached: 1521573015091.jpg (448x421, 35K)

Can't wait to race mix white people to extinction

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 5K)

That's right, because blacks have no bad traits to pass down. Y'all are perfect right? Also, don't be jealous because our fathers actually stuck around and raised us, and your just ran off to do crack and steal someone's bike.

Has nature made any other predator pay? I think not.

Attached: Niiiggettry frum Africa oyitOyr0 22.4666.33.jpg (278x312, 69K)