I see a lack of feels threads, come on /b surely you niggas are sad if you're just fucking about, show off your misery

I see a lack of feels threads, come on /b surely you niggas are sad if you're just fucking about, show off your misery

Attached: 1517516503206.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WK5W_YONb9k
youtube.com/watch?v=X3DictcrGfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im sad because im desperate for the attention of someone who is very shy

Attached: , ,, , , , .jpg (1440x1080, 607K)

I'm desperate for the attention of someone I don't see often and can't really get into a conversation with because of it and uh someone I care a lot for

Attached: Nozomi_head.png (300x278, 161K)

yep thats my situation

Attached: enough of this shit.jpg (1440x1080, 751K)

I'm sad because I'm scared of life and yet I'm attracted to some of its instances.
It'd take a long-ass time and effort to get anywhere, and I'm lazy and easily discouraged.
Fuck

You wanna get into it more user? I don't mind sharing my stuff.

That's how life tends to be man, it's uh basically a whole lot of sludging through with an occasional break or even a highlight from it all, can't be helped, can it?

i am kinda in the same boat i but this girl actually likes spending time with me and talking i just have a hard time reaching out

new user btw

they obviously like me back to a degree but refuse to talk to me in private. only in public during the few occasions on which we meet. at least i see them every day or two.

Attached: sunny.jpg (1440x1080, 721K)

>can't be helped, can it?
I guess not. Still, I haven't been able to actually come to terms with this notion. Part of me still thinks accepting all this shit would be the "ultimate defeat" (I'm not sure how to define it, but those are the words that come to mind).
Sometimes I think I'm not cut out for living in the first place, but I don't even wanna die.
I keep blaming my stupidly sensitive disposition and my parents' shortcomings in raising me for making me what I am today, but people keep saying I should ignore all that and somehow "take responsibility". I'm confused.

Yeah, I uh knew this girl for like a bit and we DID talk but I don't get to see her as much, a friend told me not to worry about relationships but it's easier said than done, isnt it?

Why would they do that? Seems oddly suspicious man, pretty fucked as well

Attached: 1519775662965.jpg (752x660, 93K)

yea i relationships can destroy you or give you a reason, for me i feel like getting hurt over someone else is only justifeid if they are worth it... this girl im talking about is definitely 1 in 1 million

they are shy and don't like being a 'known entity' very much. you'd have to have known them to understand

Attached: leftprofile.jpg (1440x1080, 648K)

Yeah that's a popular mentality when you're bored, lonely or conscious of your own existence, there's something about it that brings a strong dose of depression

Have you seen the clip of how yugioh portrays depression? This conversation reminds me of that.

If this was Yu-Gi-Oh I could at least try believing the Heart of the Cards.

If you really believe so then go on ahead and try, in the end not knowing/attempting will hurt more than rejection so you at least have that to think about

I guess the exception is if you're too young to know any better

Also the girl I was talking to walked past and smiled at me.

>Also the girl I was talking to walked past and smiled at me.
nice

unfortunately i know this all to well from from what i tell myself and what the ppl around me say. I only get anxious in these situations and overthink and end up doing nothing. I know this will be the end of me if i dont fix it but baby steps i guess.

Yeah it's a simpler life living in irrelevancy, I actually DO get it man, but doesn't it get a tad frustrating?

a bit
they're worth holding out for.
i can tell that they're just trying to make sure i'm the right person.

Attached: jacked in.jpg (1440x1080, 419K)

Hey man, is there more to this than what you're saying? Does she NOT like you back? If you mentioned this, sorry I must've forgotten, what is your conflict friend?

Haha yeah man but here check out the scene if you haven't, I'd like someone else's opinion

I'm sorry mumkey Jones analysis is all I could get, I'm SUPPOSED to be working
youtu.be/WK5W_YONb9k

Really? How are you so sure? You shouldn't really set yourself up for devestation, just looking out for a fellow Sup Forumsro

Attached: vsfdb01ucq6y.jpg (700x1896, 223K)

because i know they enjoy and accept my affection. they're just really scared of letting someone close and having them rip everything away from them like they have been in the past.

Attached: standby.jpg (1440x1080, 639K)

Attached: 1517505593140.jpg (720x743, 42K)

First session with a psycich tomorrow, any advice on it lads ?

Attached: 1518395383331.jpg (771x807, 36K)

A psycich? Why would you do that? I've never seen the appeal, unless you meant like a psychologist, although I imagine you meant what you said.

That's understandable, so things are well for you? Seems like it's just not going as fast as you'd like but it IS likely to happen

Do you mean a psychic.

yeah. just impatient. but i've got time. all the time in the world.

Attached: recollection.jpg (1440x1080, 709K)

English isn't my first language, sorry if what I said was unclear
I mean the real doctor with 8 years of study in both psychology and medical stuff. the one that can prescribe you pills but I'd rather not to use them.

I've tried to get myself up with close to 0 results in the past 3 years so I thought it would be a good idea

Also checked

>surely you niggas are sad
I'm not sad, I'm only hurt because my whole life i seem to attract people with problems, people who have been beaten everyday or raped by their parents struggling with depression and suicidal. Always was there for them waking up at AM, Sneaking them in my house trying to help them or family when things went wrong. But never gotten a genuine thanks for it all or never had my family tell me they love me even tho they still come to me to vent about their problems or crying about the loss of family members.
Shit hurts me not because i want them to recognize it but because it all feels like it was for nothing i was just there to fill the air.

A psychiatrist.

Good luck. I'm on SSRI's, and they have made my life much better. I'm not "happy" or "cured" of my anxiety, but I can at least function normally, which is all one can ask.

Thanks for the vocabulary

Mom's alcoholic and is on them too, I'd wager that kind of shit may be hereditary
Did you follow some sort of therapy at the same time ?

Overall are you content with yourself?

Attached: IMG_20180228_114159.jpg (430x430, 24K)

Attached: 2 am.jpg (500x567, 67K)

Me and my family just moved back to California,but god it is hell

All five of us live in my grandma's garage,had to leave behind my pets because of lack of space in the house
Been out of school for 2weeks very behind on studying and just recently found out that our family hates us and doesn't care that we are back home

Advise?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521212925317.jpg (1440x1892, 54K)

Attached: 1259459948893.jpg (695x715, 82K)

send bomb threats to your local council

Attached: Sorry.png (1200x596, 354K)

yes

Attached: ,,, ,, , ,,, ,, ,,, ,, ,,.jpg (1440x1080, 599K)

At least I know how to triforce
󠇦 󠇦 󠇦▲
󠇦▲󠇦▲

Attached: 1457311922459.jpg (744x901, 51K)

My ex girlfriend (still got feels for her) is together with one of my close friends and we all go to the same classes and every second of school is complete crippling anxiety. They both lied to me about being together for months and I just feel stupid now everyone knew except me because they lied to my face every single day.

Attached: 10537959_789676771085178_7223944780600342877_o.jpg (1606x2048, 351K)

Attached: Calvin and Hobbes.jpg (395x533, 139K)

Attached: Asuka.jpg (1440x1080, 254K)

So we're in the exact same situation are we?

Attached: 1390072395512-600x442.png (600x442, 272K)

Perhaps

Attached: y'know.png (696x931, 83K)

I mean, you're not gonna remain there forever, how long do you actually believe you'll be in that situation

Not perhaps, if YOU wrote that yourself then well it seems we're just the exact same.

Attached: IMG_20171216_200011.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Good, remain happy user

Its worth a try right?

Not him, but I've been in a similar situation for 6 years now. There's no sign of it changing anytime soon.

Attached: 1685486978564575648.jpg (1036x653, 91K)

Attached: 16467467564574536.png (1024x1776, 190K)

I did, but I wasn't paired with someone who worked for me, so it wasn't very helpful.

Attached: Tomorrow.jpg (640x589, 171K)

That's exactly how I am Sup Forumsro

Often it's an individuals choice but even if it's not well no two people's experiences are the same, so maybe it's just a stroke bad luck, maybe not

>tfw it's been a quarter of a year already
When will I stop thinking about her?

Attached: A19B5E67-02B6-4F8E-A899-8D30F604868E.gif (1300x1123, 125K)

When she's ultimately replaced with another woman that hurts you.

She did get me over the last one.

>married to a great woman
>three beautiful sons
>in love with another woman
>sleeping with that girl's best friend
>still think of oneitis girl when I'm in my cups
What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Attached: 8CF0AA5C-B86F-4ECF-BC7D-69A287E30383.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

It's a cycle huh

Attached: tumblr_nv4622hxp31ufh7yno1_1280.jpg (960x720, 141K)

> Be me
> have gf 9/10
> Relationship of 6/10 for 3 years.
> Break up because she has someone else
> Be me
> Want to commit suicide
> I don't, get to know 6/10 girl after 6 months the previous relationship ended.
> 9/10 relationship for 2 years.
> Breaks up with me because she has someone else
> I'm broken, go to doctor
> Want to commit suicide
> Get antidepressants

Tomorrow is my first psychologist visit.

I'm a 23 year old neet with absolutely no work experience with the chance to get a job for minimum wage soon. (eurofag, it'd be something like 1000€ i think)
Anxiety is in full force, i'm already shitting my pants that i won't be hitting my work quota, of which i know there will definitely be one. My future's uncertain and i feel like shit because i have no idea what to do, no special talents, just anxiety. Been thinking about offing myself if i fail the job/get thrown out since i just want to stop being a financial liability to my parents.

Dude, why don't you work in 5 shifts or something? Yes you have to work in weekends and at night, but I get like €2100/month for it...

There would be shifts. I'd never get that much for doing it though, but i don't really have any other options left. Tomorrow decides if i can get in at all, and if not i just gotta continue the search. I'm not even sure which of these two outcomes is worse, to be honest.

There is a girl I like and she slightly likes me back but because of her former relationships (and lack of relationship knowledge I have) she thinks love can't be a thing between us and its got me stuck I have never had any feeling like this for a girl before

Wat do Sup Forumsros

Attached: 1521356412459.jpg (600x720, 79K)

send her your dankest pepe

Will do

Attached: Train Your Brain to Get Happy.jpg (628x403, 29K)

But in all seriousness, begin building your relationship with her up slowly. Start as her friend, be her shoulder to cry on, but don't make yourself out to be a beta pushover.

How to pick up chicks 101

Attached: 1520997547885.gif (480x561, 1.14M)

I just care for her and that's all I want is to be there for her and to be someone for her so I will keep going with that

Attached: 1521284300421.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Where are you from? Maybe I can help.

she definitely likes me back but i just am insecure as fuck and overthink dumb shit

Same exactly the same fml

feelsbadman

Stuck in limbo believing that true love exists because my parents are so happy together but that it'll never happen to me because I'm a 4/10 at best and hopelessly depressed :(

>my parents are so happy together
>I'm a 4/10 at best and hopelessly depressed
If your parents were able to find some that don't mind looks, then you can too. At least that's what I tell myself because I'm in the same exact boat as you.

I'm ugly.

in the same boat but i got lucky af and found the girl of my dreams, all i have to do now is not fuck it up

Attached: kQNPDLg.png (639x304, 191K)

F

I'm scared too that I'll die lonely. This is my story:

True I guess, just hard to make a move when all I can see of any potential relationship is it just falling apart like previous ones

Don't fuck it up bro, I fucked out up and look at me :(((

I know I'll die lonely, ice just accepted it.

I just have to continue and find purpose (or cause to go on) in the suffering

How old are you?

Good for you user they made me terrribly depressed while i was less paranoid and anxious it wasnt worth it. i think they make you think more logical and the logical thing to do sometimes would be to end your life. thats what i was always thinking atleast. woke up one night with cuts all over my arm with no clue on how they got there. Ended up turning me into a raging alcoholic. maybe it was the combination of the two but i went from having a few beers to relax after work to downing 15 units a night. now im off them and back to normal overall it was a fun 5 months. Wouldnt reccomend them though.

Attached: curse.jpg (93x125, 2K)

can't we just create nations based on political orientation?
put all the nazis into the US, give us commies the good old SU back
ancaps can go fuck kids in somalia or whatever
maybe put the liberals on australia so they can be autistic by themself
life could be good
youtube.com/watch?v=X3DictcrGfc

Attached: 93e951f8f7cc80bbb105bece7eac1f0ed1701eb2.png (633x758, 10K)

Attached: Always stay....jpg (520x313, 52K)

why would anyone leave? if i had the option to chose how to have my pet leave i'd want to be there
i'd feel shit and cry but at least i could comfort her and send her off with a snuggle

Attached: 1505599659652.gif (400x400, 761K)

>be me, last summer
>your average awkward fuck
>for some stupid fucking reason i decide to ask a girl i knew out
>she gives me the "sorry i only consider you as a friend"
>lifted myself to oblivion for her, 1-2 points away from normal BMI now(i was atleast 6-7 points back then)
>she never noticed, in her eyes im probably the same person i always was

Attached: -anon.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

If you leave you don't deserve a pet

just move on, your self worth is not determined by one person's view. they have their own life experience, there's a whole world out there