Lying in my jacuzzi drinking vodka, listening to dogs. Goddamn this is the god floyd record

Lying in my jacuzzi drinking vodka, listening to dogs. Goddamn this is the god floyd record

Attached: 71rSLsD3iML._SL1165_.jpg (1165x1070, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKSTu-HMPQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's my second favorite to The Wall. The Wall is just musically one of the best records ever recorded.

meddle is my fav

Seconded, user.

Saw Roger Waters live this year. He pulled out Dogs and Pigs (Three Different Ones) in the setlist, the full versions.
With the visuals, lighting display, and giant pig, it gave me goosebumps. Just so sublime. And the band nailed the performance.

Though the band are no longer, their legacy will live on.

Same! It has some fantastic tracks.
I love listening to Echoes, but I can only get through like 10 minutes most times. Or I skip to the end for the crazy good refrain.

We'll agree to disagree. Wall is no. 2 for me. Gilmour is just a bad m/f

Oh god, i'd have cum my pants

Charade you are

David Gilmour is my favorite guitar player. He doesn't necessarily play wild, crazy solos all the time, but his melodic playing style is so amazing.
I've tried to model my playing style after him, but I'll never get to Gilmour's level.

Most never will. I've tried to intimate his sublime style on the idiot stick. I'm still too overbearing

Obscured by Clouds is patrician goat

I liked the Wall too. Something about the hopelessness in the sound, yet in the end the music still inspires hope in the darkest of times. Truly an amazing album. Animals was really good too, but I just really enjoyed the Wall. Especially if you watch the movie. Damn, that shit is super trippy.

this
my 2nd favorite after meddle

I agree, but I think the only song on Animals that Gilmour contributed to was Dogs. Rest was Waters.

Something about the way he plays is truly magical. I'm fucking dreading the day he passes away.

Do you want me to dropbox a soundboard recording of RW playing Dogs at Desert Trip 2016?

I can upload it now if you want. It is heavenly.

It was a jizz worthy event. 12000 people were mesmerized.

Pigs 3 differs now. Hot tub, vodka, etc

Charade you are

Fuck yeah

My RW gig was 12,000 people, to clarify.
RW at Desert Trip itself had 75,000 people in attendance. :)

Cool, watch this space.

Can you play FLAC files?

Sheep now
Anything you say, im down with roger

>Can you play FLAC files?
Down like a clown

damn straight bro!!!

Cool, user.

>Paying for a Jacuzzi with proprietary tech
>FL1 error in the middle of winter

Oh boy...

This is going straight on my music server. We all put the yeast in

Its spring here dude

youtube.com/watch?v=uKSTu-HMPQ4
my brother

Uberdanke mein herren

Careful with that axe Eugene

Almost there with the upload...

I'm on it baby

One of These Days is a fav of mine from that album. Seamus is also cool with the dog singing.

Easy with that Sup Forumsro. Hottubs and booze make me way too dizzy.

Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream.

Dogs - dragged down by the stone stone stone stone stone...

I like the steel guitar parts he plays. It sounds so angry.

Here you go user, thanks for your patience:
goo gl/PTDAvu

It'll take you to dropbox. It is a flac file.

It should be fine, but let me know if there's any errors. There's a digital glitch in one part of the song that hasn't been fixed, as this is the raw front of house feed of the show. Could've been a recording glitch?

Enjoy!

he's just a fucking musical genius. they are so lucky to have grabed him up in the complete cluster fuck that was the late '60s. most guitarists back then were total shit

thank you very much, downloading now.

see, there is at least one cool Sup Forumstard.

god that's beautiful

when was this recorded? did i miss that? is it recent or what?

my mistake, you said this year

i just get a facebook link for we love our troops shirts

I don't understand this shit.

ignerence may not be bliss, but there sure is a bunch of it going around. you'd probably like this link >>>gif
haha haha haha

Pigs is probably my favourite PF song. Great album, imo PF's best with The Division Bell

Yeah. I'll get over it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-21 13:25:33.jpg (621x213, 41K)