Why are men becoming so weak?

Why are men becoming so weak?

Attached: 000c.png (1033x957, 1.12M)

That's just one pussy-whipped guy, OP.

Some of those rules are very... retarded...
I'd demand a revision.

>must pause game
>pause game

They're no different than they always were. People are just becoming more judgemental.

>Not even a good game for shit tier COD
I hope that man has found peace.

I used to be in a relationship like this. Lasted 9 years because her Asian pussy was just too addicting. Eventually left her crazy ass because I was getting closer to 30 years old and wanted to have kids and settled down. She didn't want kids. Eventually I realized that pussy isn't worth being unhappy.

>pause

I bet if I rejected her contract and bought the game myself she would feel pissed too

That's a lie lel, honestly..

Obviously it's society.
Men are allowed to be weak nowadays

That is an ugly bitch tits or gtfo

I wonder why she stays with him if video games are causing trouble for their relationship.

If I had a girlfriend that sexy I’d be more interested in beating up that pussy than playing some bullshit video game.

I’m jus sayin.

Because hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create soft men
Soft men create hard times
Back to step 1

What's the lie?

>the game

A judicial system biased against men (either in family court or criminal court.) Consider:

Getting divorced? Women overwhelmingly get awarded child support or alimony, even in cases where the woman was abusive or committed fraud. For example, if it turns out the child isn't yours, you're still financially responsible for it.

Accused of rape? Just the accusation is enough to ruin a man's career. Men are now guilty by default and it doesn't matter anymore if he's absolved through the judicial process.

These things allow women to take control of households. Refuse to live by their rules and you'll find yourself on the receiving end of a divorce or rape accusation.

Take that and back it by a society willing to give women generous cash payouts for not having a job or being a single mother, and there's just no incentive anymore for women to do anything men ask them to do. In fact, society is now structured in such a way that women have the upper hand, not men.

Attached: 1516855780039.png (450x515, 450K)

Those rules were bullshit. The girl said so. She just made them up to post on the web.

I don't know, you tell me.

Attached: 000.png (720x453, 625K)

>something to do when you're in battle
suck that cock, duh

I'm so fucking glad I'm single right now.

That's divorce material right there, holy shit.

>men
>weak
She´s obviously dating a child.

Attached: seriously.jpg (300x321, 67K)

buying sjWW2 cod game... yeah realy.

10/10 post

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you imagine having to work 40+ hours a week to come home and live the rest of your life like a child?

That's not bad at all.. I mean you're supposed to be helping with the chores too you fucking useless bag of skin.

Specially washing dishes, I mean sure you can just go yourself and buy a 12 pack but it's always good to having them as a gift and have some sense of accomplishment and actually enjoying them knowing you helped your wife with chores.

That's not that bad, look how much throw up hes cleaned up. Sometimes incentive is the only way to get us guys to do shit cause face it, you know you'd do your dishes if it meant beer.

haha, I kinda keked about this one. What is wrong with this, it is kina cute.

You are right, men are becoming weak. However your pic proves something other than what you think it does. Its fucking sad that a girlfriend would even need to create those rules to begin with. That means the boyfriend has been ignoring her for video games, playing video games instead of spending time with her, etc

If you would rather play video games than be balls deep in pussy, you are beta af

Four of those can be completed in a single week. "Put the toilet seat down" could be completed two or three times a week. Though given both the requirements and the rewards, and the existence of the chart itself, I'm going to assume neither party is a particularly mature person.

because they bitch on imageboards, whine about noone giving shit about them and praise hitler as if bootlicking someone else wasn't a sign of weakness instead of doing whatever they want like someone with a strength to live one's life would

What a cute gf

Imagine having to create an incentive for your good for nothing partner to actually do something other than scratch their balls and watch TV

I'd demand she fuck off.

If you need "incentive" to perform basic chores around the house, then you're a shit husband. Likewise, putting basic acts of love behind a paywall of doing chores means you're a shit girlfriend. The chart makes my skin crawl for both people in the relationship.

Dunno if this one is real but I know people in practically the same situation. Unless you got some fetish for being dominated in every way by a women, then I don't rate you a man at all if his chick tells him what to do. My ex tried this shit with me and used to get angry and sulk when things didn't go her away, if that didn't work she would use sex to get it. I was on the phone to a female friend once and her strop wasn't working, so she started flashing her ass and biting her lip and all that shit, still didn't give in. Men and women are both childish but it's more annoying coming from a women. I hate that so many men these days are whipped by women. Grab your balls and man the fuck up

This I agree with, you should be able to be at least self sufficient and more. Especially when you have kids, you need to sacrifice. But I mean if my girl said wipe this throw up up for me and I'll suck your dick, I'd say bet it up!

I mean all points besides 4 sounds like common decency to me. I mean why have a girlfriend if you're just going to ignore her and continue acting like a virgin nerd?

>good for nothing partner
>on a quote mentioning a man working 40+ hours

Really?

>spend an hour putting the toilet seat up and down
>no nagging till December
seems ok to me

MAX KEKS

don't you have to go pick up your wife's son or something?

Attached: 1461113182750-0.jpg (480x640, 24K)

I think you take this too seriously. Ofc you have to be a good husband, and all of this should be made without any fucking funny picture grid. but they made something fun out of it. Just as you are not required to show affection by buying roses ,but you do it anyway.

that cut deep ma nigguh

This man has his ducks in a line

Attached: 1521612450846.jpg (720x744, 420K)

The response time for texts is dumb, so is the game pause, otherwise I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Why the fuck would I bother with playing a game if I had a girl over? Let alone CoD of all games?

>Clean up throw up 6 times
>Get BJ
>Fuck her throat until she throws up
>Clean that up
>Do that 6 times before I cum

Infinite blow job loop!

Attached: kasparian3.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

It's not a funny picture grid it's a fucking beige boring pile of bullshit. Their sex life must be garbage. I'd rather just jerk off.

Attached: racism.png (798x720, 908K)

The answer is to whip the game at her face and tell her to get the fuck out.

This is how my wife feels, because she doesn’t like video games. Well, she didn’t, and now we play some games together. We take equal interest in each other’s interests, and we both find the other’s job, skill set and intelligence wonderful. Being genuinely invested in her on, and that pussy is mine. I also talked her into fucking when she’s on the rag.

Yeah, I do most of these anyways. I'd sure as hell do the dishes more if i got free beer, and frankly I'd make myself vomit if it meant a blowie joey

Attached: 1520398696449.jpg (500x636, 116K)

#4 is insanely stupid

Fuck user you got moar?

Attached: kasparian43.webm (466x478, 1.15M)

Attached: kasparian20.webm (640x640, 863K)

>Implying he didn't sign, take the game and dump her sorry ass.

Attached: 1415847401492.webm (374x720, 1.7M)

Attached: 1432761079881.webm (560x486, 850K)

Attached: kasparian7.webm (952x800, 842K)

I wonder why

fuck Sup Forumsro you're the best

they're not. you are

/thread

I came up with that idea too but she can't throw up for ever and I dont think making her eat it counts as cleaning up

Because ppl don't stop them from being weak betas. Simple as that.

Males are 'becoming' weak.
Maleness IS weakness.

um, he signed that but didn't mean it. womenz jest like to think they have controlz, so let em'

Men are idiots and watch too much TV and movies and think it's real life so they do all this fymb shit like go after girls that dump them and put up with bad behavior and act like all the fags in the movies that win the girl over.

Lee Ann McAdoo and Millie Weaver are vastly superior breeding stock.

>Why are men becoming so weak?
To be brief, it is because we as a species simply ran out of avenues of progress. Literally exhausted ourselves of things to explore, discover, conquer, and create.
Testosterone has drastically and very quickly (over a couple hundred years, maybe less) lost its value as a prized hormone in the human genome.
We have all, metaphorically, as a global society, "finished the job and put our feet up", as it were. There is nothing left to do. This is why the global government has to limit resources, create a slave culture, control currency etc. etc. to keep the populace at large motivated to simply get up out of bed every day.
In short, balls no longer have a purpose for the human species. Nuts no longer serve any necessity other than to produce one boner to have sex with one female over the course of her entire lifespan and produce one child. It doesn't take a very high testosterone level whatsoever to accomplish that pittance of an employment. Plus, we aren't even required to do that anymore, due to science, artificial insemination.
Until we get off this planet, or until society completely collapses and we are once again forced into literal survival of the fittest mode, men will keep getting weaker and weaker, more and more feminine, until there is, for all purposes no difference between the two sexes. If it goes on long enough, women may even evolve to self-replicate, or at least keep a surrogate mate which never leaves her side, and is possibly even physically attached to her body. Hell, it's kind of already happening, with as a prime example.

TL:DR the time of man is over

Attached: file.png (1024x678, 679K)

what he gotta do for anal?

Attached: 1375307470317.jpg (1600x900, 129K)

That's a good signature, Blake Percy

Attached: file.png (640x960, 780K)

But he's getting laid and playing video games. You're probably only getting one of those...

id be forcing the kids to be sick

nice predictions lol, how about no?

ok, this is enough proof Sup Forums became fucking retarded.

Not only his the girlfriend working her hardest to maintain balance in the relationship, but also tr y to be happy in it. This is quite honestly very thoughtfull on the girls part. If that was me, I would honestly rip the contract and tell her that there wouldn't be a need for one because from that point on I would drop gaming all together for her.

eye opening

I've broke up with multiple girls for phoning me during tv shows I really liked back before cell phones existed.
I look back at it now across the expanse of many years, and I still feel like I did the right thing.

>"predictions"
>literally exactly what happening
also this guy summed it right up

I know that for myself and every couple I know among my friends, this would likely be a hilarious joke as opposed to serious, and the girls would likely be into games anyways. We need more context.

Well no shit.
This is what happens when you give women the right to vote. You end up with these sort of laws.

If I had a girlfriend like that I'd have a standing contract that she had to blow me to completion before she can submit any additional contracts for consideration.
My wife would never try this shit on me, I would probably literally rape her in the amendments.
Although she probably would just smash a game machine if I was being a fuckwith with it for a long time.

The dude who made that contract is either severely autistic or a 12 year old, not weak

What does he get for prepping the bull 6 times?

gets to raise his black child

If she's paying for it then she has the right to do that, if he doesn't like it he could have just bought it himself. Guy must be broke as fuck to not afford a fucking video game

Paradox indeed. Well stated

Well I think it's time to LARP the new call of duty game, Vietnam rape bitch.

guaranteed bj is definitely worth it. Cleaning up your child's throw up is a fucking given, but now you get at least 1 for sure bj a week? :D

Now.....
How much throw up was caused by rough BJs?

if the fella is living that lifestyle, i'm assuming his dick is barely big enough to suck, much less cause throw up, so i'm gonna go with zero

she's really pretty, the only beta thing about this is that he wants to play some dumb fucking video game over having sex with her and hanging out.

Faggot

>Literally exhausted ourselves of things to explore
t. brainlet

The fact that people have to write a contract just to get their YV-level manchildren off of a video game to hang out with actual human beings is sad. The gamer is at fault, not the girl.