Should rape be legalized?

Should rape be legalized?

Attached: 5984e154526bd.image.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

no.

NO, fucking idiot. It ruins peoples lives.

if rape was legal i would celebrate out of my mind. my dick would be celebrating as well!

yes

Your ass would be hurting too much for you to celebrate. Gay buttrape exists user.

gay doesnt exist

Not in general (raping females is ok though).

Correction, it ruins weak peoples' lives?

Don't act like a slut, prohibition never worked.

im not an attractive guy, nobody wants to fuck me. not women, not even guys. rape would be the ideal way for me to be happy. i can care less about other peoples feelings when it comes to sexuality anyways. love isnt real.

I can not see anything possitive coming out of that, besides rapist getting more laid anyone has another good result?

na, rape would improve peoples lives. all those poor people who didnt win the genetic lottery and turned ugly can get the chance to finally fuck.

Attached: ABEE1A7B-29F9-4434-A7ED-710BE643DCD8.jpg (451x615, 46K)

>ITT: fags with retarded opinions about legalizing rape.
Get a life you fucking bastards

But that's what prostitution is for

they can't hurt anyone as long as they don't go outside (not for lack of trying, mind you)

How about you go back to your shitty life instead.

I dont see why not

yes

not if people are broke and ugly

Are you some kind of tard? No, and neither should theft.

>projection mode, activate!

People would probably still socially ostracise rapists if it were legal. Rapists' names and faces would be circulated on the internet and they would probably get fired from jobs and shit.

I would rape somebody in the future if i could, i would love to. i just have to wait untill theres a time when i can get away with it.

Bibg

There's literally only a 50% probability that it will.

where are you from?

DEFINITELY

UK