youtube.com/watch?v=1qEGP2GiO4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just guns huh?

people kill more people with cars than with guns

more brain cells died from prohibition then guns and thats saying something

Abortions kill people.
>no, it doesn't count

Guns are a tool for protection.
>I disagree, instead we should try to seize every gun in the nation, even though just about 50% of the people would accept it, and we'd have a civil war of some scale

Nutbar
Rifle totin'
Amerifats

>then

Attached: 1512585483598.gif (500x375, 980K)

Guns don’t kill people, nuh uh ,I kill people, with guns pow

Attached: 53ADF603-232F-41B0-AA13-28DDE615DAEB.jpg (748x726, 118K)

see?

Video games kill people

This post kills brain cells

Attached: wojak2.png (645x729, 75K)

books kill people

a car is made for a different purpose other than killing people

Attached: black white.jpg (750x750, 61K)

guns can kill animals, start fires

"Cigarettes don't kill people. Cancer kills people."

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Most shootings in the US are done with pistols that are often illegally obtained, by people who legally shouldn't be carrying them, and circle around gang activity and crimes of opportunity in impoverished communities hit effected the hardest by the war on drugs.

Religion has been causing killings and genocides for centuries.
All religions should be illegal.

its designed to kill people

People actually need to research this because it is NOT the same as the US. Not by a long shot. You're not allowed to keep ammunition at home, Swedes are required to do military service in some degree. They aren't just passing out guns to fucking retards.

What's the fucking point then. What's next giving people cars without and engine or tires?

sup 83er

Swiss don't treat guns like toys. Everytime someone even mentions gun restrictions you all cry like kids having their trucks confiscated

What about display weapons? Father son gun builds? Father son gun builds are designed to help father and son bond. Competition guns are designed to compete.

so is venom ban all venom

who cares? if something innocent as a car causes more damage than a gun, it just shows how wrong your priorities are and how clouded you are by your views.

More like, cigarettes don't give people cancer, people that decide to smoke the cigarette give themselves cancer.

guns kill guns

autism is a mirror friendo

specious (spēˈshəs) adj.

1) Having the ring of truth or plausibility but actually fallacious: a specious argument.

You're trying too hard. It's not an attractive quality.

Honduras one of the poorest country's in the world with no gun training
Switzerland one of the richest country's in the world and everybody that owns a gun is military trained and has to take training every year all of the guns are registered and have tests carried out so if there used in any crime they know who's gun carried out the crime.

Guns poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto your houses!

Attached: 1517584961672.jpg (1024x959, 60K)

And yet they are much more effective at killing people than purpose-built guns are.
This is a travesty, and as a gun owner I feel cheated. I want my guns to be unsurpassed at killing people, not outclassed by some shitty automobile.
If guns are ever going to be more widely adopted as man-killing devices, they need to have addtitional features incorporated into them to make them MORE deadly, MORE dangerous and MORE murderous.
That just isn’t happening, and the continued failure of guns to murder people by themselves gives me pause.

Every fucking nra argument makes no sense
>protect us from tyranny
One trained soldier with a handgun can kill 10 militia dags with assault rifles, red dawn was horseshit
>self-defense
Tyrone and his chimp homies, Cletus and his brother-cousins can buy anything within the day
>constitution
Technically it's unconstitutional to have the US flag in your clothing
>freedom
Big centralized media is the real threat, but of course if they're progun it the good media right? Faggot

What am I trying to attract? A fat bag of skin like you? lmao

It's designed to propel a projectile over large distances.
I bet you think Dynamite was designed for killing, too, just because that was the progenitor of modern explosives.

>Technically it's unconstitutional to have the US flag in your clothing
No, it’s ILLEGAL according to the laws we have on the books. But those laws are not in the Constitution itself.
The constitution says nothing about flag etiquette, or even what the flag itself should be.

>One trained soldier with a handgun can kill 10 militia dags with assault rifles, red dawn was horseshit
>loyalists unironically believe this
good thing there are about 300 of us for every one soldier
faggot

Attached: 46e5b5919bf4609e77d001dca2f58079fcea0c868b923558ccf8f31cc097a0e7.jpg (625x468, 83K)

Ban:
Knives
Hammers
Cars
Power hoses
Staplers
Tires
Matches
Lighters
Drills
Screwdrivers
Sandpaper

>Anything that's contraband in a prison/asylum
>Enforce hundreds of thousands of armored security cyborgs with miniguns across the entire nation.
>Demilitarize Canadian/Mexican borders.
>Ban all flights into/out of airports
>Close seaports

>Martial law EVERYWHERE

>All living beings must remain in pressurized, bulletproof domes to protect them against pollution.
>Everyone MUST be vegan
>Every crime is a death sentence

Profit.

Attached: 1512632016482.jpg (204x263, 16K)

Of all the people that have died, the most deaths come from vehicular/transportation fatalities, so you argument is invalid and should just stop

That's not true. You just won't be issued ammo for your service weapon when you are not on duty.

You can buy ammo though, and keep it at home; so your argument is basically bullshit.

not just with guns, but trucks too!

youtube.com/watch?v=by84_K39CuU

or knives!

youtube.com/watch?v=2IygiK5g88I

or my favorite, BOMBS!

youtube.com/watch?v=VkWecKUvS1c

Oh shit I FORGOT PLANES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1qEGP2GiO4E

>vehicular fatalities from accidents
>or murdering people with cars
>actually higher chance of avoiding death from getting run over
look at this nigga

Attached: 1479929373514.jpg (181x182, 6K)

>not knowing trucks are too big and can be easily avoided from getting bumped and killed
>knives can kill but not enough to kill without stirring up trouble
>bombs... that are illegal and easily detected
>hijacking planes but now has tougher and stronger security, even jet fighters can take down hijacked planes
>mfw

Attached: 4532767.png (201x201, 73K)

Any military that goes to war against another without air supremacy will have losses comparable to a bunch of savages fighting a modern European army, with the same disadvantages.
-Erwin Rommel paraphrased

There's many more armed civilians than there are men in the military. Combine that with the fact many in the military would not support a tyrannical regime and thus create infighting AND that there are veterans within the civilian populous.

And don't pull the airstrike and bombing shit either because that is an argument made by those who don't understand civilian warfare at all. We are a resource the government needs. They would not outright bomb entire urban areas and would need to resort to troops or similarly small scale shit to suppress the citizenry.

Fucks sakes you just answered why there wouldn't be tyranny if there was gun regulation. Tyranny can't operate without soldiers, and you can't call soldiers heroes and enslavers at the same time. Tyranny can only be productive if everyone agrees with it, that's why I said only the media is a danger to freedom. If the evil elitists really wanted to suppress you they could just cut off power and water services and your entire city or town would surrender in a week

Guns have 1 fucking purpose, to kill shit, obviously if you take the highly specialized killing """tool""" away or make it harder to acquire there'll be fewer deaths from it. If you argue this point you should use your own gun to blow out what little brains you have