I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nayzak.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Allah is omnipotent, and it is Allah's will that we all should believe in him, then why are there still infidels?

Attached: My head.jpg (479x360, 88K)

Weak bait, fuck off newfag

free will ... and mysterious ways ... it's a test ... that are basically all existing theist explanations for everything

>you will never fuck a qt muslim girl

Attached: 1449533568119.gif (633x758, 16K)

not a bait you faggot
he wants to test kaffirs
edgy

Who the fuck created these pictures

nayzak.deviantart.com/

god doesnt exist
/thread

prove he doesn't

Attached: 1449234277749.jpg (894x894, 241K)

You can believe whatever you want, but I know that there is only one god. Our lord, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

what is true?

Attached: 1447824452232.jpg (460x334, 38K)

If Allah is so great why are his testicles bigger than his penis?

Attached: crowned dick.png (249x203, 4K)

Allah is a fucking sequel dude. By definition cannot be the true God.

you see dicks everywhere because you're a faggot

he does not exist

Attached: 1411470973437.jpg (640x585, 131K)

کس امک

nice argument

OH LOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN LOLOLOLMFAO

you prove he does you fucking shit tit

Attached: 1475823768887.jpg (920x685, 36K)

u mad?

Sorry dude, The burden of proof is on you I'm afraid.

I asked you first to prove he doesn't you idiot

by saying there is no Allah you are claiming 1.5 billion people are wrong so burden of proof is on your side

Methinks there are a few more than 1.5 billion that don't believe, dude.

The crusades weren't finished.

Attached: Here+s+deus+vult+trigger+medium+here+s+deus+vult+mentionlist+echsagames+big4+center+sweden+damn_49c3 (545x600, 45K)

cancer.. you don't catch it, every human can develop it, we are made in 'his' image.. the almighty alan can get cancer yeah??

Attached: 1481030171249.png (325x340, 121K)

euope will become islamic after 30 years

not true
take note:
on left there is allah, and the proper equipment is on the right

Attached: 1498430117401.jpg (1000x679, 87K)

God - a person who is not existing in the reality, creation of a human mind. Yeah, Allah is truly one of them, true God as you said.

All religion is is a way to fill in the gaps for things that don't yet have truths.

Everything had a god at one point until science could explain its existence.

The ONLY reason we still have "god" is because we don't know where we came from or what happens when we die for 100% certain, and we refuse to allow open ends even if our answer is childish and mundane.

Attached: 1426998785635.jpg (313x286, 17K)

About these 72 virgins. Where do they come from? I mean, what did they do to get into heaven? What if some of them where martyrs? What if a virgin became a martyr? They're still a virgin until they get raped by another martyr. What if there's a whole bunch of virgin martyrs entering heaven? Do they have to pull some sort of martyr-bum-train on each other? That's not my idea of heaven.

how Allah can compete against the BBC?

Attached: 1496718978321.png (500x672, 503K)

After 30 years of what?

Think of it this way.

If Allah was omnipotent and all powerful.

Why the fuck did he only spread his ideology in one tiny part of the world, and then rely on those people of the time to spread that ideology.

Allah should of known that the technology just wasn't there to spread for at least another couple thousand years.
On top of that Allah should of known that only send prophets to that one tiny part of the globe and no where else, would create massive amounts of strife and war in the world.

Allah has sent no further proof of his existent at all, and still relies on man to spread his supposed ideology throughout the war. Still at the cost of much conflict.

Even if he is real. Why the fuck would you wanna follow someone with such blatant disregard for human prosperity and allow such bullshit to continue. If he actually cared for this world, he would rely on fucking people to spread this ideology, but give actual proof to unit all the people of this world.

In short fuck Allah, or any other bullshit man made religion.

allah is a dicklet
only big inside of a 9 year old pussy
BBC is the true king

Attached: 1483579512824.jpg (800x450, 46K)

by saying there is Allah you are claiming over 5.5 billion people are wrong so burden of proof is on your side

If Allah is so great then why did he put his chosen one at a shitass desert that was basically a tollbooth for real civilizations before brits and meritards found oil there?

NOPE, PROVE THAT I AM PHAGGOT LOLOLOL!!!

Nice image for washbrain i want blow my house now

>if Allah was omnipotent and all powerful
>continues on with a hindsight analysis of Islam that is based on a 21st perspective in an attempt to discredit Allah's omnipotence
Allah knows. You don't. You're a modern faggot spewing modern faggotry that is limited by your modern faggot mentality and bias. Have fun burning in Hell, faggot.

Satan rules!!! :DDDD

Damn dude wanna hear a tip

/b Is by far the worst spot to start threads like this

The damn place is infested with close-minded mostly uneducated horny Donald Trump loving 16-year-old white kids

/thread

Allah has no rebuttal I'm afraid. He certainly moves in mysterious ways doesn't he?

Thor, Vishnu, Flying Spaghetti Monster have no rebuttal. They certainly move in mysterious ways, don't they?

proud of a stone age cult of religious barbarism that encourages the oppression of women? congratulations.

Attached: 1460471018661.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Attached: gay shit.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Attached: 1449346950674.jpg (617x617, 122K)

Indeed they do, my friend. Indeed they do.

I'm Lutheran, and Protestants are way more bad-ass than any Muslim will ever be! Yay boring hymns and disappearing pastors! Boo child and goat sex! nah, I've had some Muslim friends growing up, you guys are ok.

Attached: 1510513211402.gif (160x160, 512K)

You are basically adoring a remastered Jewish God.

If he's omnipotent how does he not know the outcome of the tests already? If he knows the outcome of the tests then they are predetermined so why make them? You can't be omnipotent and administer free will at the same time. They are mutually exclusive.

What 8:12 actually says: "[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
Yeah, you sound pretty scared alright, and no Muslim you know personally has had to make you so irrationally afraid lol their scripture is true (I'm the Lutheran guy)

Easy to prove. Once you die, you will have proof that you were right or proof you were wrong.

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHUAKBAR

Attached: angry.german.caption_pic.jpg (179x284, 26K)

Prove to us you're a Muslim. Post a picture of yourself with a copy of the Quran and your prayer rug. Timestamped, of course.

Finally. /thread

What 2:190 says before the first line, "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors." lmao do not transgress puts your misinterpretation completely out of context

What 3:28 actually says, "Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent." Not sure where the hell you got your interpretation. I will go on...

OP cannot be Muslim. OP is inherently a faggot.

hey faggot you're the one suggest god exist so you proof god exist not we proof it doesn't

Lol not quite Weinstein.

Homosexuals may be Muslim.

That's some Allah bumsex paradox right there.

If god is real, there is only one. Call it what u like it's still god

Attached: children this is a bait.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

prove I'm not the one true god. oh yeah, logical fallacy.

OP is a faggot

so are you for bumping

i might convert just so i can have sex slaves

Moohomo was a pedo.
Don't worship false prophets. It's right in the fucking bible, ffs.
It's like begging for eternal damnation.

The Islamic countries tend to suck the most.
If there really were a benevolent and omnipotent god, he would make the people who believed in him be better off than anybody else.

Allah couldn't see what the modern world would look like.

Guess he doesn't know shit.

>being in the current year means your wrong
>op is in the current year
sorry op your wrong

Attached: 3334623aac6afca76bf579015a3baf68918256789800741c60fc57690ddfc983.jpg (444x720, 58K)

at least they got the last one right

Prove there isn't more than one god.

They have sex slaves in the Bible too.

>don't worship false prophets
>proceeds to worship false prophet
kek

its not islam that dominates the world. most muslim countries are poor or even war torn shitholes, playthings of bigger powers. islam is in the news a lot. but only for its violence. the "islamisation" of europe is really just muslims fleeing their failures of countries. its a testament to the failure of islam, not a sign of its rise.

Everything related to him smells pretty bad.

you know allah loves cock right, thats why he has you kill the gays so he can fuck them and leave the virgins for you

Because God's Son is alive, not dead, and because God's prophets don't rape little girls and have sex with camels, yet Muhammed did.

So, yeah, Muslims are not worshipping God, they're worshipping some weird bastardization of God and a dead prophet who is burning in Hell.

Enjoy Hell, Muhammed.

Sup Forums! TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD!

Attached: 195719569326.png (401x359, 102K)

>God's prophets don't rape little girls
Moses did.

Nope.

u mum feget

Yep. Virgin girls were spoils of war, taken as property like chattel.

double dubs + trips.

>god's son is alive.

Where does he live user? I'd like to ask him why I got cancer when I was 15.

No god would support the oppression of women when oppressing men is an option.

Find me the evidence that Moses raped little girls

also enjoy worshipping the dead camel sex guy

Numbers 31.

you got cancer because you parents failed at producing a real human