>games are so fucking long and boring

Pic unrelated

>Sports I don't understand
vs
>Sports I understand

>for rich people only
?
you only need two rackets,a ball and a neet
did you get kicked out of the tennis club or something?

I like tennis, even though I don't watch it often. The 1 v 1 aspect of it is really cool, and it's far more difficult than it looks.

Tbf depending on where you live it can get expensive to play. I live in NYC now and it's impossible to find a free court, while back in Cali courts were all over in public parks and schools.

Here it's the sport of doctors and lawyers

Tennis is pretty fun to watch desu. There's a lot of tactics involved like hitting to their weaker backhand or forehand or when to serve and volley etc

>not playing on a road outside your house over a chalk line

Handegg

>10 seconds of people running around aimlessly, someone throws a ball, 0 skill and improvisation involved
>2 minutes of commercials
>repeat 100x
>it literally goes on for 3 hours or more

worst fucking shit i have ever watched.

have you ever played it? honestly it's pretty fun

You forgot television timeouts

>playing on a road outside your house in NYC
It just doesn't work like that.

Baseball
>most boring sport ever

Seriously, how can people watch this poor excuse of a sport ? I get why people watch american football or basketball but fucking boreball ??

Historically it's for the elite but that isn't really true anymore. OP just fell for the memes

Hitting the ball where the other guy can't go is a tactic

Even niggers play it nowadays

Nice picture. I approve of it.

And rape qt Eurosport France reporters afterwards

Ultimate frisbee for sure, i can't stand those who play it. Crossfit a close second

>a road outside your house
>in New York City

That's not really possible in most of the city.

working out is not a sport

>mfw they call the "2 minute warning"

I love football, but this is honestly the most frustrating thing in professional sports, they're literally stopping the game for commercials and no other reason.

b-b-but muh tactics!

This fucking cunt

Hockey
>DUDE LE FAST PACED MANLET CANADIANS SPORT
>tiny goal
>take one million shots throughout game
>game tied at two goals each
>overtime goes on a half hour with each team slapping the puck from a mile away with shots going all over the place
>finally through pure luck the puck deflects off 4 different players to sneak into the microscopic goal
>announcers go crazy acting like that shot was somehow better than the other 15 million shots in overtime when it only got in due to lucky ricochets
>game over

I like all sports, I just dont have the time or focus to follow all of them. and I dont understand cricket but it looks interesting.

It's not for rich people

The Williams sisters are from Compton ffs

ping pong and badminton
literally gook sports

also
any and all forms of esports
poker
darts

>one offense arbitrarily gets a free extra long timeout because commercials
makes sense considering its a sport that if it goes too long they decide to call it on a coinflip

rugby
>for rich people only
>literally chads grabbing their cocks and worshipping each others bodies
>always the same results(argentina loses, nz, australia or south africa win)
>muh pumas singing the national anthem, such balls, such passion, such love for the country

>Tennis
>No tactics involved

Though I get it that you don't understand the game, it's not for low iq niggers

Golf
>for rich, overweight 45 yo snobs
>boring AF
>played in absurdly large courses which require 1 trillion gallons of water to keep green
>ridiculous attire disguised as "fashion"

this is true tho. 99% of the time it's literally rich autistic kids who are afraid of getting bullied/banter'd on: the sport.

Lacrosse
>gay as fuck
>no good manga or anime about it
>gay as fuck

you guys really hate rich people.

fuck rich people and fuck donald trump

I get that Germany can't into american football, but don't just straight-out lie about it.

Maybe it's because you haven't played it personally, but it's definitely not just running around aimlessly.

As for skill... what other sport can you think of that has the ability to incorporate so many skills at once. If you're agile, fast, strong, have quick decision making, there's a position for you to play in. In soccer, you can't play it if you're a 350lb 6'9'' dude because everyone runs circles around you.

> inb4 350lb 6'9'' dudes can't have skill

I'll excuse you in your ignorance Germany, but stop.

Fuck you then, shitsnobber

>this frog obsessed with basedball
Show us where baseball touched you

>people unironically play this """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I agree with you, but going to the actual stadium is a really fun event. I understand the impression of baseball on TV because it's a snore-fest, but I suggest going to an MLB game before making the final decision.

But he's not wrong.
I can't even understand the appeal of basketball.
>le 100-100 scores where the first 80% are irrelevant

Oh so you resent successful people
Makes sense

>I can't even understand the appeal of basketball.
Congrats on not being a cuck or a nigger.

harry potter was a mistake

Is gluing the broom to your crotch to gain an advantage allowed?

Divegrass

>0-0 is a perfectly acceptable scoreline
>defensive tactics
>no scoring
>only goals come from counter attacks
>diving
>a bunch of drama faggots
>anyone can play it so it's riddled with africans
>varying size in playing field

I'm not a fan but it's about keeping pace with the other team. If you find yourself down by 30 with 12 minutes to go you're fucked.

>Tennis
>not a team sport
That's what makes it top tier. You got no fucker to rely on, it's just you and how good you can be. There is nowhere to hide and no one to carry your arse to a title

>>diving
>>a bunch of drama faggots
>>anyone can play it so it's riddled with africans
NFL?

only good posts ITT

every team sport besides divegrass, apehoop, and luckswing is shit

prove me wrong

>anyone can play it so it's riddled with africans
>implying handegg is full of non-africans
>varying size in playing field
How is that even a complaint? Don't you go on about home field advantage in your sports?

nigger detected

what about doubles

I'm sure you love soccer though, a sport that can literally have a match end in a scoreless draw.

No one takes doubles seriously

yeah, but even in a scoreless draw more happens than in baseball

I love how easy it is to spot poorfags in these threads

*small ballers

>no one takes doubles seriously
>triple dubs

what did he mean by this

Any sport with timeout

>leaf

when bernie gets elected after trump gets impeached and he makes america communist you fucking richfags are going to suffer

t. brown person

and single handidly ruined womens tennis

based

then instead of a middle class we can all be poorfags!

i would post my reasoning for why i hate the NBA but you would all call me autistic because of how long it is

>Bowling - stupid as fuck and ultra faggy/creepy
>Lacrosse - for all the little twinks who couldnt play a real sport
>Swimming - i dont mind swimmers but couldn't give two shits in watching swimmers race. oh, Phelps got 9 golds? fuck him team sports are the medals that really matter and involve countrymen competing together
>Cricket - like 6 nations play it?

post, I love NBA rants
such a stupid meme league on the levels of WWE

Is it specific to basketball or just the NBA?

post it i like long rants

Yes I already have this typed into a word document for posterity. It would be cool if anyone could rebut some of these points if you can.

Mainly NBA but some about the nature of basketball I guess.

I have watched the NBA for many years, but the league has now become such a joke that I am done with it. The problems I have with it are really problems it has always had, but I'm finally fed up with it and want to rant about it somewhere.

1. Above all else, the issue of the lack of parity is the biggest one. Only 4-5 teams a year have a chance at a title, and historically a handful of franchises have won 70% of the titles

2. For some reason, over half the league makes the playoffs, yet due to the aforementioned lack of parity, only about a quarter of these teams have a shot at the title. It eliminates what an accomplishment it actually is to make the playoffs and removes the suspense, unlike the NFL (6/32 teams), or MLB with 8/30 teams (12/30 including the one game wild card).

3. There are so many regular season games that teams are literally sitting players out of games to rest them and the teams don't care because if they are good enough, they know that they are going to run through the playoffs anyway (i.e. Spurs, Warriors, Cavs) because there is no chance of a Cinderella team making a run in the NBA like in the NFL or MLB

4. It is well known and sometimes even terms are coined (LeCoast) that players and teams put in way less effort in the regular season in order to get ready for playoff action and no one cares.

continues in next post

cont

5. Refereeing, literally the way the game is called, changes in the playoffs and for some reason everyone is fine with it. The referees are consistently called the worst in sports and there was even a referee convicted of fixing a playoff series for gambling purposes. Fans even know referees call the game differently depending on if it's a star player or not and they don't care. If you can't trust that the people officiating a game are legitimate, what about the sport can you trust? It's like professional wrestling.

6. The game focuses more on individual players than the team itself and therefore it breeds the most egotistical athletes of any sport. And because it feeds into players' egos, teams in small market cities have no chance of obtaining good players post-draft because the superstars want to be somewhere where their egos can be fed, and that ultimately results in already good teams or big cities getting all the best players.

7. The draft process where teams openly tank for top players and even then, the worst teams don't always get the top picks. And the draft selection process is done in secret, breeding
concerns of rigging for certain teams every year

8. Rappers, pop culture, fashion, and social media drama is ingrained into the sport's culture by the league since their core demo are teenagers and minorities

9. Players and coaches can openly make political/social statements (when most people watch sports to avoid real life crap like that) and get celebrated for it.

10. The current commissioner is a worthless, spineless worm who cares more about making the league socially progressive and putting advertisements on jerseys than taking steps to fix the
horribly broken league (i.e. fixing the draft process, officiating, salary cap stuff, worthless regular season, etc)

cont in next post, last one

Like every Frenchman
It's the national sport

I'm really hoping that the rest of this decade being a complete joke, with the Warriors 5x as good as any other team and meeting LeBron every year will cause this league to suffer greatly and possibly have more people turn to hockey or at least let it have enough of an effect that changes are implemented to fix it. The NBA is currently, bar none, the worst league in American professional sports, and might be the shittiest and most corrupt major sporting league in the world besides some soccer leagues like La Liga and Bundesliga.

And that's it. Im autistic.

Soccer.

It's gay and boring and all the players are fags and the fans are poofs.

>implying tennis is a sport

Do you know which sport sucks more than baseball? Dying to muslims on your home.

checked

How are apes even allowed to talk like that to civilized people ?

CBB is a better product than the NBA right now, and that is saying a lot with the state of CBB teams having super shitty offenses and teams like Kentucky with a bunch of one and dones

Overall I just find basketball to be the less superior sport to watch (when compared to hockey, soccer, football) because the first 3 quarters are meaningless to me. A bunch of useless scoring and runs that all come down to how the 4th is played unless it's a real blow out. Some people like the high scoring but give me a 1-1 stanley cup game in the 3rd or 17-14 football game with the losing team having the ball in the last 2 minutes. Plus all the flopping and ticky tak fouls called now with less effort put on good team defense.

>The French
>civilised
Slow down there, Jacques. You eat frogs, for fuck's sake.

In what way isn't it?

>i have to use a hot qt sexygril to draw attention to my thread because it is shit

well congrats op, it clearly worked, but your thread is no less shit

what i'm saying is, texas is fucking great

How is this whole migrant thing going my kraut friend ?

Better than it is going for you, all things considered.

dude for as much as i hate the nba college basketball is even worse. even worse parity than the NBA and on top of that the players suck too

*tennis lol

>7. The draft process where teams openly tank for top players and even then, the worst teams don't always get the top picks. And the draft selection process is done in secret, breeding concerns of rigging for certain teams every year

this is because there's a bigger dropoff in talent with each passing pick in the NBA draft. one pick is often the difference between Kyrie and Derrick Williams or AD and MKG. after ~10 picks teams are already scraping the bottom of the barrel

American Football

Too many ads, that's all. It'd be bearable if it wasn't because of this

WHAT'S THE POINT OF PLAYING THIS IF THERE'S NO FLYING BROOMSTICKS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>bunch of teams with a chance to win, Cinderella storys, playing hard for their teammates

>two - four team league most years, regular season a joke, 6/16 teams usually deserve to be in playoffs, ME ME ME league

idk man

I won't call you autistic, but yeah, you're preaching to the choir. 1 - 5, 7 & 9 probably won't change unless Silver sees the league hemorrhage cash or some Ozymandias-style controversy forces change and 6 & 8 imo are unchangeable and just come from the nature of the game and the way it's marketed. The former's not changing unless every superstar just magically has the personality of a Spurs player and the latter is probably too late to change at this point.

agree ads are a stain on the game

That's why most of us who watch it here will have friends over and drink beer or smoke weed during a game. Makes the breaks more tolerable when you can just socialize with other people. If you're just watching a game by yourself or with like one other person then I can definitely see where you're coming from.

I've never gotten why people make such a big deal out of this.
I mean sure, once I think about it, it is kind of ridiculous.
But at no point have I ever been watching football and had this bother me in any way.
There's natural breaks in the game. If it weren't for ads, I would have to be listening to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman more. I'll take the ads.