I'm literally crying right now I'm so ashamed of the white race and our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race...

I'm literally crying right now I'm so ashamed of the white race and our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race. I give 60% of my weekly walmart paycheck to my Black neighbor, Mike. I also wash his car every week, clean his house, pay his electric bill, post his bail when necessary, and force my wife to fuck him at gunpoint. I volunteer at the county jail so I can suck off as many Black Men as possible and vomit their cum into my wife's pussy to make more Powerful African American Babies and destroy the white race. When Trayvon Martin was killed I glued a printed photo of him to my face and shot myself in the chest with a 9mm pistol. I place ads on craigslist every week inviting Members of the Superior Black Race to come to my house and kick my ass, steal my tv and money and fuck me up the asshole, and they do so every single day.
But it's not enough. How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings we owe so much to?

Attached: images(47).jpg (267x189, 11K)

neck yourself.

unsubscribe

I would love to because there would be one less whiteboi around but not until I've paid my reparations

Stupid

Fuck you what have you dont to atone for the crimes of the white race?

as a nigga

nigga chill

how about just free education lmayo watch the niglets cry "these are not my repations!"

T-thank You for taking the time to visit this thread, Sir. I am so sorry for what my people did. We are forever your human toilets.

A Proud Black man should never have to fart, for a whiteboi servant should anticipate this need and suck the gas out of his anus for him. White people exist to serve the Powerful African Race.

I wanna get those fuckers with pepper spray and then run off laughing and honking an air horn.

Attached: slopofshit.jpg (800x450, 96K)

nice ctrl+v faggot, almost got exited over some oc

Attached: 1512518004919.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Ask Jesus to help you Op...don't serve man serve God

>How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings
black women are the only ones that matter
nice b8 tho

>exited
Practicing your spelling would be a better way to spend your free time.

you shuld be, but i rather fuck your wife then you, filthy white boi

P-p-please sir, you are welcome to fuck my wife any time you want. I'll clean her cervical mucus off of your Mighty Black Cock with tongue and cloth when you are through

I'm reeeing hard that some fucknut turned a whale vertabrae into that monstrosity

fantastic bait

>Another thread posted by a paid agency connected with the Soros liberal agenda, and the DNC propaganda.

>Beware threads like this, they are posted by bots, paid groups, and so on.

There are 11 of these threads per day automatically posted here every 3 hours by said agencies/groups.

Don't be part of the brainwashing psyop that Sup Forums has become.

Sup Forums is just another psyop front for the intelligence agencies.

uh no its just some guy trying to bait

seriously what the fuck

Dumbass I don't get paid shit. I just know that the wite race is ovar

>I'm so ashamed of the white race
Why
>our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race.
You just went full retard.
>I give 60% of my weekly walmart paycheck to my Black neighbor, Mike.
Don't forget that your funding his EBT just by working a job.
>I also wash his car every week, clean his house, pay his electric bill, post his bail when necessary, and force my wife to fuck him at gunpoint.
I would expect nothing less.
>I volunteer at the county jail so I can suck off as many Black Men as possible and vomit their cum into my wife's pussy to make more Powerful African American Babies and destroy the white race.
Oh you're Jewish! That explains everything.
>When Trayvon Martin was killed I glued a printed photo of him to my face and shot myself in the chest with a 9mm pistol. I place ads on craigslist every week inviting Members of the Superior Black Race to come to my house and kick my ass, steal my tv and money and fuck me up the asshole, and they do so every single day.
Naturally
>But it's not enough. How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings we owe so much to?
Kill yourself, of course.

Attached: 770_0_412112001384689589_groid.jpg (1188x1967, 306K)

Issa copy paste shitshow fake asf

Attached: 1520551493754.jpg (539x960, 52K)

>Walmart paycheck
Not only reveals that you are a troll, but the source of your isolation lmao did not read the entire post.

It's all your fault, can you please kill yourself?

This fucking bait again.

OP...stop being a faggot, get some help.

Attached: seriouscatcover.jpg (297x297, 13K)

if you want to life a life of guild and shame do it, but some people just want to do the best out of their pitiful existence.

>if you want to life a life of guild and shame do it
No, if OP kills himself it's fucking over. No more guilt or shame.
>but some people just want to do the best out of their pitiful existence.
The OP is a closet homo with jungle fever and he forces a woman to fuck his neighbor at gunpoint.

Attached: 1506869224050.jpg (724x1248, 132K)

Plant more watermelon and raise more chickens to fry

My wife fucks niggers and i love it

Yes, because you are GAY.

Attached: 03f09fa4-2ff7-4376-8c3b-d6a86105afbb.jpg (1038x1600, 281K)

I can't beleive some of you white pieces of shit have the nerve to post here anything besides apologies for slavery

As a white person I declare that all white people should be enslaved

Sounds like you need to suck some black cocks...get that pent up rage from suppressing your homosexuality out of your system.

While I am a straight man I do make a point to take time out of my day to pleasure African American Men with my mouth/ anus as is required for reparations

Attached: 83Hb6.jpg (891x960, 48K)