Need help killing myself

Need help killing myself.
I have my eyes on cyanide due to it being quick and relatively painless, but how much do I need (I'm 55kg) and where can I get it ?
Other suggestions are accepted but I'm a huge coward, so jumping off a roof and that kinda stuff won't do.

Thanks for your attention !

Attached: 1516621154652.gif (500x500, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont kill yourself. I cant say life gets better guaranteed. But if you kill yourself, you dont even give it a chance to get better.

have fun user

Attached: Screenshot_20180111-135208.jpg (1075x692, 407K)

Thanks, will take into consideration

You get it from egg rolls

Fuck, I was told it was painless...

Kinda made me sad to read this. Why do you want to kill yourself? Don't do it. I wanted to a couple years ago and cut myself and shit every day. Don't really know what else to say because everyones solution is different, but try and look for a solution that isn't suicide.

pls don't die I love you and I will contact you if you give me a kik or something

nah dont do it ya faggot. it'll get better, don't be a cunt.

Take a bath with a toaster.
For bonus points, livestream it.

I don't think you SHOULD do it, but gunshot is as fast as it gets and you won't feel it. I'd probably try to kill myself with car exhaust though, I'd hate for someone to have to find me with my face all over here and over there.

Cut your wrists op. If you aren't determined enough to bear the pain then you are not meant to die yet

Also don't do it man. You gonna fuck up everyone that knows u

nigger don't kys only pussies do that. bear the pain life has to give

Don't do it, do something with your life. If you really wanna die join the army and go on a suicide mission or something and die like a hero.

If you are actually gonna an hero then you should stream it, you will have a legacy forever.

Please don’t :( at least TRY to change things, even if it means admitting you need help

Suicide is giving up. Do you wanna be seen as a quitter?

Don't do this, helium tanks are just 99% helium now so ppl shouldn't do this. So this won't kill you.

Hey buddy. Go to a doctor, get antidepressants. Tell him you're feeling suicidal. You can do this.

Come on man dont do it. People care about you

Don't do it user, you can still improve your life

Brudda, I don't know if you're making this up for attention. But if you're not, tell someone in your life that you're suffering.

cyanide is a painful way to go

I don't know weather to believe this or not

If you end up doing this method please let us know how it goes. I've been with wondering if it is truly painless or not

Yeah, but the OP has to buy one first.

Painful but almost 100% succes.

Cyanide is generally very painful. Imagine suffocating but not the comfortable way - in a way your whole body will scream for oxygen with you twitching and cursing yourself until the sweet sweet death comes as a savior.

It's deffinitaly better

--> lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Take ambien with uppers with a gun .t for me its

*casually eats popcorn*

make sure its the right type. if you use the wrong type it will be a very painful and long death

it is, I've tried to breath it without trying to kill myself. It feel like normal air except u get dizzy

Cyanide seems like quite a bad choice. It's not as painless as you might imagine. Also, if you decude that you don't actually want to die after taking it, you will have quite a bad time.
Helium will stop your respiratory reflexes due to them being dependent on CO2.
Also, I have to strongly disencourage you from taking your life.

OP is a wuss who doesn’t have the balls.
Prove me wrong
>protip: you can’t

Attached: C76C535B-5503-4DD1-ABCE-1D0F9CC9DCE8.jpg (271x277, 26K)

Suicide is boring, try driving other people to suicide to make you feel better ;)

>55 kg
You have no business suiciding if you're this fucking brittle, you probably eat a meal every 2 days. Bulk the fuck up, and start roiding if you care about your life so little. At least you'll die a sikkunt, or probably not if you also start microdosing on MDMA.