Medfags of Sup Forums send help

Medfags of Sup Forums send help

What’s going on in the back of my throat? Those bumps have been there for a while now and I want to get rid of them. They don’t cause me discomfort (execpt I think I produce a lot of mucus)

If it helps, I’ve had my tonsils removed half a year ago

Attached: DD09BA96-6576-4995-B969-A42F0D1BD773.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

dude, ur ficking teeth, they are fucking dying ma holy FUCK THIS SHIT IS TOPGORE

See a real fucking doctor you gross prick

Those are metal fillings you dumb fucking cunt.

those are semen bumps, from where the semen is trying to enter your system

Attached: Sperm.jpg (1371x977, 322K)

Quit smoking

Tonsillitis?

med fag can confirm

OP sucks alot of cock, those are STD's enjoy your AIDS faggot!

Better see a doctor than Sup Forums honestly.

too many loads to the back of the throat. remedy: stop sucking cock

Those are targets for bullets, your body is producing these becouse it craves them

is that hpv?

Holy fuck I’m gonna die

Does anyone of you knows when Sup Forums started to be composed of 100% qualified medical doctors ? Dear OP, if you're trusting those people, your sure are a dumbass. Get a doctor if you're worried about your health.

I probably have hpv boys see you in the next life

It happened around 4 months ago as part of an operation to try and stop the cancer that has been spreading dangerously across all boards.

or go see a doctor?

Do you drink smoke or chew? That doesn't look benign. You need to get to an ENT and get a biopsy to make sure it isn't anything serious.

Some kind of disease, possibly sexually transmitted. Maybe a simple infection. It's strange that they don't cause pain. Do you use oral tobacco or smoke? Also, do you drink? Do you drool, have shortness of breath, or have difficulty closing your mouth? If so, it's starting to get bad. GO TO ANY FUCKING DOCTOR. Even just a checkup and they'll likely be kind enough to not charge you out the ass. Have you tried looking at symptom checkers for a broad guess?

Thats called Scallitosim. There are worms burrowing in the back of your throat. They will multiply unless you have all of them removed. Soon they'll start hatching, so get that shit fixed asap.

Laziest bait ever.

brush your tongue faggot

Trips confirm

Also, do you notice any secretions that are in color, such as yellow, brown, red, or green? Do they come from the nose and/or mouth?
Do you notice anything else unusual in any part of the body, like frequent infections?

you need a swab. DDx includes gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, strep throat.