How hasn't he died? Is he next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5j9_vmdpq4
youtube.com/watch?v=7L4JnAuW00k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8NVDzAF1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he have "Lil" in his name

Danny can't die

I was thinking about this, he even has lyrics about people being killed by shit thats been cut with fent
Wouldn't he get the cobain treatment if he died soon though?

god i fucking hope he's next

Ain't it funny how it happens.

I dont think Danny would get Cobain treatment but he would be looked at as a gem

Fat nick, he’s really overweight and sips lean cmon

silly goy! strong Jewish men live forever

Danny is 36, I think he's well past that stage. Nowadays it just seems like he smokes a ton of weed, at least according to his social media presence.

idk float on made really think about how easy it is for drugs to just take someone

Danny seems pretty recovered these days.
Could have happened couple years ago or something though.
Although death is not cool.

he doesn't take opiates prescribed to terminal cancer patients

He did an interview a couple years ago where he said he'd been drinking a lot of lean lately

he's doing better thank god

he hasnt drank lean in over 3 years lol
youtube.com/watch?v=B5j9_vmdpq4

Lil Judey is based though

danny's cool, he doesn't deserve death

>Why'd you quit lean
>I got too fat!
Danny needs skinny jeans more than he needs lean. What a legend.

danny seems to have pretty good control over himself and drugs. he uses drugs but i don't think he's an addict

i mean thats kinda what 80 percent of his songs are about

Black don't crack.

wish lil neckbeard would die

Atrocity Exhibition was about how he was gonna die from drug use. Now it looks like he cleaned up. He got his tooth gap fixed and got his hair cut normally.

Danny's songs are generally more of a portrayal of his pre-jail life than a portrayal of his current life. He plays the character of someome who was stuck in the life he used to live. Obviously he still smokes and probably does some other stuff but not in a flashy way. Compare his musical output and social media to peeps - it's clear that danny is a mature guy and has a lot of artistic integrity. I wouldn't worry about him passing anytime soon

LIL PUMP, FAT NICK, SMOKE PURRP

Anthony Fantano gave him a Not Good.

And this dude already has a 2:0 KDR for his Reviews.

Bro did you listen to his last album? It's essentially about ODing on Coke. He says specific stuff like "feel a little tingle in my toes" which is a very specific symptom of a weakened cardiovascular system when on drugs. Trust me Danny does far too many drugs and needs help.

I am wondering if his next album will venture away from that. I think between XXX and atrocity exhibition,he kind of exhausted that kind of material, and those albums would be hard to top anyways
A more mature danny project would be fucking fascinating

none of these guys are really the same as peep. maybe you all dont get it

Yeah, they're more talented and respected.

he’s gotten pretty clean lately from what i understand

Unlike lil meme losing Danny Brown would actually be something to be upset about.

youtube.com/watch?v=7L4JnAuW00k

Daily reminder this was the best music video of 2017.

I just got word from the streets that he went by the the name small Dan Dan. Does small work?

no stupid because he aint stupid stupid

No he doesn't, he hasn't do much lean/coke anymore. At least that's what he said on Joey Diaz's podcast.
still smoking and popping addy though

i've been bumping 25 bucks lately, that song is so well done. should i get into purity ring?

didn't he fix his teef, too?

he's close to a lot of people in the game I sure hope someone is keeping and eye on him

He already died 666 times and came back to life to share with us his holy experience. Danny carries the worst burden on his shoulders, and it is our duty to listen to what he has to say so we are ready for a new era.

yah he got them all nice but he doesnt brush

he also got a haircut so hes lookin much cleaner

Good rappers dont die.

Lil peep?

yo, go fuck yourself. don't talk about danny like this

YOU REALIZE EVERYBODYS BODY IS DIFFERENT RIGHT
SOME PPL CAN'T HANDLE THE FUCKING DRUGS AND SOME PPL CAN

no,nobody can handle 12 pills laced with fent dude

>good
>lil peep

lel pepe

oy vey

melon gives linkin park's album a not good, chester hangs himself
melon gives lil peep's album a not good, lil peep OD's and dies
melon gives danny's album AOTY, danny gets clean

really makes me think

hell naw

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8NVDzAF1s

He's a lot smarter than a lot of these newer rappers coming out right now so prob not

six million

Danny Brown fixed up his teeth and is now living a cleaner lifestyle. The only thing he's addicted to nowadays is the Persona games.

Its gotten to a point where
I ain't gotta buy drugs
People just give em to me
yeah they think they're showing love
And that's what's up
Kinda fucked up
Now I do way more than used to

literally how are they different? fantano told you guys he made """deep"" music and you guys put him on a higher pedestal than any other rapper who doesn't produce any of his music

Nah he straight
Tekashi69 is next, he's gonna get popped by crips

Either you're deaf or simply a massive pleb if you can't see the difference between Danny and Lil Peep, lmao

>He got his tooth gap fixed

This is the fucking worst part. That look was 10/10

>everyone i disagree with must be a fantano dickrider

i don't give a fuck about melon meme but danny brown music is really good

OH SHIT CHECK UM

DIGITS!!!

someone else here, its not

>tfw sufjan is the only artist who can successfully get me in the christmas spirit

Truly /ourguy/