Do you have any regrets weighing on you for a long time?

Do you have any regrets weighing on you for a long time?
Share your story with me here, I'll alliveate your pain, probably

Attached: 26b65bd12651ad9588731727fae840fc1515112511_full.jpg (640x960, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nngGGBkjMpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i regret not getting dubs

Pretty small one

I regret spending my teenage years withdrawn and introverted. I constantly told myself I didn't want friends, I was the lonely type, I was happier; I derided others as unintelligent and lesser to excuse the fact that they were living their lives more fully and happily than I was. Instead of going to movies or the beach or whatever I stayed at home playing games.

I was raised Christian so I tended to share what I think is a common view among them: this life is pointless and miserable, I'm just passing through until I die and go to some paradise where I'll be happy forever. Something else I used to comfort myself as I just drudged away sleeping or playing games or watching television.

I met a yurifag IRL once and I regret not kicking him in the spine until he was paralyzed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nngGGBkjMpU

That I never fucked, or groomed my sister when I had the chance...

She used to rub her but against me... and like Hump me and like hugging me and wrapping out legs together...
I got super turned on but I was too scared to do anything so I guess the way I coped with that awkwardness was stopped paying attention to her/ignoring her. Now she's a total bit cheaper to me but she's also literal 10/10 and just turned 18 fml.

In my late teens I wised up; I was kidding myself when I said I was the "lonely type", I loved being with people and talking, joking, or just sharing an experience. But it almost seemed too late. I was socially stunted from never wanting or engaging with other people. I had a very few friends but none of them were socially adept either. By the time I realized how many years I'd spent avoiding what I actually wanted, I seemed almost incapable of getting it.

There are other things too, mostly related. I regret never engaging in any physical activities or sports; I'm not altogether fat but I'm not in very good shape either. I regret not having more than the one girlfriend in my life, despite realizing how simple but good it feels to love somebody. I regret wasting opportunities and not taking education or my life seriously, so now I'm behind most everyone I know in both.

I'm turning it around, working harder on studies, taking opportunities, socializing and engaging with people where before I wouldn't have. But wasted years are wasted years.

Now she's a total bitch*

I regret smoking weed, and hanging out with introvert stoners. I could have been alpha Chad if I played my cards right in high school...

I regret getting sexually assaulted by my childhood friend. We were both like 5 At the time? He pulled down his pants and sat on my face.

I was really shocked but also, excited? I told his mom what he did but I don't remember.... she didn't do anything I think.

Now that I think of it, my friend had a little brother who he always physically dominated... he must have done some weird things to his brother as well...

I regret punching another one of my childhood friends in the face... it ruined our friendship. I don't even remember why I did it... he's a good guy and I see him around the neighborhood still but I can't bring myself to talk with him cause I don't know what he thinks of me.

After we stopped hanging out he hung out with these couple of kids who always acted superior and we're into like, black culture I guess? Really baggy clothes and sneering faces.

I never liked people with sneering faces. Once I got to highs hook there was one weasel in our grade, and another guy who also had a weird attitude. I'd what was up with those kids but I got the feeling they didn't like me. They always sneered and felt superior. Even from the beginning. And I didn't step on anyone's toes either.

Unrelated but is citrus just your typical lesbian love story or is it actually worth watching?

It's worth watching actually

Also I learned after highschool that most people didn't like them or their attitude... go figure. Noone talked about it though cause they preferred not to be sneered at. Even one of the sneering faces right hand man confessed to me that he really didn't like the guy and that the guy was always demeaning him and all in him a little bitch... I saw them walking together a couple years later, wished them a happy Christmas. The right hand kid couldn't look in. My eye.

I regret doing mushrooms, since the first time I did mushrooms my thought process has never been the same. It's not as clear, it's more muddled. Less linear and more amobious.my focus is also worse

i regret being homeschooled

Attached: DWhYHNRWAAAgPoO.png (627x627, 548K)

its honestly less typical because its probably the most realistic depiction of actual relationship struggles i've ever seen in anime. they're actually confused and uncertain for GOOD/REAL reasons. i mean sure, like any relationship centered show most of the conflict could be resolved by just sitting down and actually talking to each other for a couple hours, but apparently people in japan dont do that and would prefer to stop short all the time. it does depict actual caring and humanity though. i've been enjoying it.

I regret saying no when my crush asked me out in seventh grade.

>be me
>short boy, but confident, individual
>like beautiful blonde girl from my church.
>fantasize about marrying her
>start to fall in love with her
>don't even think about doing anything because I'm too immature and wouldn't even know where to start
>also kids didn't date at our school so there was no precedent, not that lack of precedent had stopped me from doing anything before
>if I'm being honest I was scared of her, terrified even of how she made me feel
> the strength of my emotion was real, not my first love either that was kindergarten who me rejected me harshly.
>girl comes up to my in the middle of class randomly "hey user! Do you wanna go on a date? It's a dare! :)"
>I'm totally shocked, this is too good to be true, figure out what's happening, theorize that I'm being made fun of and someone dared her to ask me because I'm the weird kid (and what if he says yes lol!)
>I really like her so I feel I don't want to force her to go out with me. Say no.
>she is visibly upset and walks to the other side of the class.
>and ND older kid cones over from the other side.
>"why did you say no user?"
>"because it was just a dare" I say
>"she didn't really like me"
> after that I couldn't bring the courage to talk to her hardly.
>later in grade 12 we were at a party for the first time together. I talk to her say how nice it is to see her, she agrees and is looking into my eyes. Tfw I just want to lean in and kiss her, the love if my life.
>instead just sperg out autistically and stand there like an idiot.
>gg
>don't know where she is or what she's doing now.
>instead still lover her tho
>went back to the church we once shared. Asked her mom, she had moved to another city.
>she might be back in town by now
>but the sad thing is, I don't know if I could ask her out even now.
>and though I've had a couple girlfriends since then the reason I could ask them is my emotions were never as strong

>the reason I could ask them is my emotions were never as strong

Damn

Not trying, not training harder, not asking my childhood friend to be my gf while she was still single, everything i care for is dying and i if i had a way to get a gun and end it i would

I regret not asking my girlfriend out sooner. It took me months to work up the courage to ask her out, and if I'd asked her out when I first got feelings for her, we'd have been together for 6 months, not 1.

I regret wasting a full-ride college education. I majored in English, then Art, graduated with a BA in Philosophy and absolutely no idea how to handle myself in the real world, or how to be a good husband to the girl I married right out of college.

She was 4 years older than me and 1 year into her graduate degree. I was such a kid with no idea how to get a job, no idea how to handle money. Some of her friends told her to pack me up and send me back to my parents (I moved to California where she was going to school).

In some ways I wish she had. I was a fucking mess for years. Undiagnosed bipolar so I could never even hold down a good temp-agency placement, let alone a full-time job. I wasn't able to support her in grad school and my mental health got in her way enough that she got kicked out of her PhD program.

Now, 20 years after we got married, I'm in a Masters program in hopes of starting a career in counseling that I should be able to do until I could maybe afford to retire.

tl;dr - I regret not seeking help for my bipolar (then I thought it was just depression/anxiety), not taking advantage of my college opportunity and not understanding how to get shit done.