IT'S OGRE

IT'S OGRE

/r/berniesanders on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4mwa41/they_did_it_they_called_it_for_clinton_guess_what/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/739611714807701505
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

>/threading your own post

It's over.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only South Carolina. Does not having the lead in a redneck central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the primary is still on? Bernie is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst women in the US who just happen to have a lead because she conned.a bunch of black freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Bernie is one of the best fucking senators in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Anderson Cooper didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Bernie because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Its.... not over guys....
we can do it!1

It's not over who wants to match me and phone bank!

>hours before california primary
>they find a stash of delegates to put shillary over the top
>news is released of obama endorsing shillary

kek poor bernie is getting cucked yet again

>7 hours ago
>15 comments

Dead as fuck

Let's go onto Leddit pretend we're Berniefags and convince them to all vote Trump

Wow. I'm a HillaryMissile now.

Nice wall of text. Too bad nobody will read it.

Wow, I guess I'm a #GaryCanary now...

They say trying the same tactics over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity

>this fucking new he doesn't recognize the Chargers copypasta

Holy shit, I want Reddit and Facebook transplants to leave

New Jersey was always going to put Mrs. Bill Clinton over the top before the polls even closed in California.

Thank god...
Atleast if trump loses to Hitlery then my taxes won't go up to the point where I have to sell my house (I'm barely affording it as is) to pay for """"""""""free"""""""" healthcare and college.

why are they so determined? when will they say just donate more money?

Really makes think...

I cruise for Cruz now.

Madame President

You mean tax money? Fox polls show like 1/3rd of Bernies donations are from welfare leeches

its not the same thing tons of people will not have noticed tomorrow.

but now millions in california will turn on cnn and see "shillary clinched nomination" and just stay home not go vote for hernie.

It begins.

This Sup Forums pasta literally never gets old. Top kek

If this is real post a picture with your shoe on your head

BERNOUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMFAO HOPE THEY ALL GET CANCER

Why do they think phonebanking does anything?

i need to buy some alcohol to watch the an heros on reddit tomorrow

Turned on msnbc to see what they had to say about this. The gay college kid they had hosting the current show is reporting on a tweet that Donald Trump retweeted. "Wait to you hear the backstory of the picture from this tweet when we come back from break!" This is the garbage they think is news.

HAHAHAAHHA GET FUCKED BERNIE. Finally we can bring some change to this country and get a woman in the White House.

Ramadan brings the saudi whore many blessings.

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4mwa41/they_did_it_they_called_it_for_clinton_guess_what/

>When you forget you're down 800 because Super Delegates don't stop existing because you want them to stop existing

What the fuck? The results haven't been called yet, how the fuck is this happening

At least the fuckers wake up to the media being nothing but shills. Now if they could only realize it not only happens to THEIR causes/candidates, maybe it would really make them think ...

"Super delegates don't count and are a crooked system when it doesn't favor the result I want!...What do you mean I wouldn't be complaining if it was the other way around?

Say what you want about bernie, but he sucks less jewish cock than both hillary and trump.

>tfw its 6 years old already

Look at the top of his head

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

BERNIE'S CAMPAIGN RIGHT NOW. LET'S SPREAD THIS MEME, GUYS. MAYBE A BRO WILL PHOTOSHOP BERNIE'S HEAD ON BOWIE:

that's because he's literally a jew

is this some sort of parody???

its time to start screenshotting folks

Keep going Bernie!! Please don't drop out. Hell, stay in the race even after the convention!

>ywn suck on Melania's glorious titties

>Phillip Rivers is still ringless

Some things never change

Referring to this post ---->

>those nips
Time to fap...

/thread

/thread

>brings up Palestine
>didn't blow jew cock at the jew meeting hillary and trump went to
>wants to break up the banks
>calls out Goldman sachs constantly

>mfw june 7th completely seals it
>mfw bernie pampers shitters go into a frothing rage
>mfw they donate in an impotent effort to make him win
>mfw an undercover communist lost to an evil ghoul
>mfw trump embarrasses crooked, lyin hillary with a historic landslide victory
>mfw bernie pampers is completely forgotten and fades back into irrelevance

Do you not know how to read? Shes got the delegates, and Bernieboy aint got a pot to piss in

>But please, feel free to keep donating to his campaign

he's a filthy jew you fucking idiot

We have to troll the shit out this one.

Get them to spend more and more.

wh-what?

do...do they know that there is NO way that sanders can use the money donated today for tuesday?

people have been saying sanders supports have been throwing their money away, but this is ACTUALLY them throwing their money away

fucking unbelievable

Someone explain to me how she got all 60 delegates. Was Puerto Rico winner take all? I thought it wasn't.

>tfw used my wifes sons allowance to give to bernie

I think she won the Virgin Islands too.

My leddit post so far:

>Clinton has reached 2,383 (the magic number). It seems as if, it was all for naught. I donated most of my college loan and for what? For a true leader to be thrown out due to bribed delegates. I will not be voting this cycle but if I must, it would have to be for the other anti-establishment candidate that I dare not speak of. Thanks for the good times. There's always 2020 right?

Any edits I should make? Let me know!

Now we get to see commies start a civil war

Kill all commie infidels

I think some super-delegates jumped ship from Bernie.

But whatever happened, the Bernie lot are going to call a stich up, its going to be a horrible goddamn mess

>those nips

literally perfect

Don't bother, let the true idiots voting for him do the work

This is what happened

twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/739611714807701505

Because they're desperate enough, something about voting for Trump.

>I donated most of my college loan

Pretty good, it's subtle. If we want some on our side, we can't just tell them "LOL, vote Trump faggets".

C O N T E S T E D C O N V E N T I O N

No, she won like 35 of out 60, plus all 7 supers. Combined with VI, she was about 35 short as of this morning.

They're calling it for Clinton now because a new batch of supers just pledged for Clinton.

jews are the greatest antisemites desu

reddit tears thread when?
I want a good laugh.

>american commies
>revolting

not in the way you would think

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO BERNFAGS ME BOYS

OH ME DEAR WEE LADS

CMERE AND LET PAPPA GIVE YOU A HUG

SHHH THERE THERE ITS OVER NOW

Don't tell them. Let the fuckwads throw away more money.

It was decided from the start. Fucking berniedrones are clueless.

>yfw the bernouts forment an internal party revolution to replace superdelegates with superneets

Can you feel it, Mr Sanders?

Finally, a woman as President! Thank goodness this election is over. It has been a crazy few months but with Hillary Clinton now the President of the United States, I am sure we can all sleep a bit easier.

Gonna need a link to your post senpai, Want to watch Bern victims cry.

Are you guys all retarded? Super delegates don't count until July 25th.

the only reason Trump said anything about TDKR is for a quarter of a second near the end of the movie it shows a flash of a Trump tower logo

I don't think I've ever seen such a cuck.

At the moment, I'm asking /trumpgen/ what they think. Standby.

Only people voting for him are non contributors to society

come fucking on

So if Hillary gets indicted, does Bernie go straight to nominee?

>500 superdelegates that can do what ever the fuck they want.
Not bound to vote for shillary
Shillary is scared of the convention.
Because Bernie has bridged the gap and at this point she has nothing to stop him.

Post yfw Reddit tears all day tomorrow

So are the Bernie supporters going to get violent again or something?

Lmao

THIS IS BERNIE RIGHT NOW:

At this point Im convinced all the people saying "I just donated $40!!!!" are just memers from here

the media regularly interview them to get an impression of which way they're leaning.

THREADLY REMINDER

SUPERDELAGATES DO NOT MEAN

SHIT UNTIL THE NATIONAL CONVENTION

ON JULY 25TH

Why don't they go to Hillary events when she's beating him?