Just started methadone

Just started methadone

Ask me anything

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-152726.jpg (1141x768, 519K)

have you tried shooting it?

Nope. Only sniff dope anyways

soak it in a tampon and shove it up your ass, will def get you high

How do magnets work?

All I have are Poise pads

Hawking's is dead. We will never know

Attached: 140108164441-insane-clown-posse-0108-story-top.jpg (640x360, 67K)

do it as an enema then and be sure to keep it inside for as long as possible

so you posted a pic with your name in it on Sup Forums ?

Done it before, worst thing tgat ever happened was someone called my house and called me a faget

kek.

Get ready to be fucked for years.

Show feet

rip bro

can i haz?

Why didn't you get put on Suboxone instead? There is a reason Methadone is called liquid handcuffs, also remember they will never lower your dosages only up them.

Getting on Methadone is supposed to be 1000X worst than Heroin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-161815.jpg (1361x799, 572K)

Screw it, I was going to be f***** for years anyways. At least now the States paying for it and I don't have to spend $90 a day anymore

disgusting

Attached: 1519863168766.gif (350x350, 881K)

congratulations you got a history with police now and that shit is worse than opioids to you

F*** Suboxone, that should is evil. I wanted to die that night

does this give you ass cancer or something?

why do you feel like its something to be glorified instead of something to feel ashamed about? you're a meth head. big fucking deal. get help and stop bragging about it on this Tibetan sewing machine image sharing forum.

Sup Forums already gives you ass cancer so why not?

Jokes on you dummy, I got 6 felonies. And that's from years ago because I'm a registered Trump voter now

that is true, im and oldfag and got ass cancer from drinking

Well elaborate. What happened you were did Suboxone why still high on some other opioid and went into precipitated withdrawals?

You the same dude, who started that fire behind Kmart years ago?

If you have 6 felonies, how are you voting?

you can get some of them expunged off your record.

why don't you just use tryptophan?

Why not take Kratom, user?

Lol yup. You from cromwell?

Or is this officer McGinnis?

You can apply to vote after 7 years

Kratom does nothing for me
Neither does sliced turkey breast

okay, your choice.
enjoy your permanent addiction to a substitute.

I mean it sounds like they already had a 90 buck a day smack habit so this is categorically less shit.

Good job OP. 50 is a gutsy starting dose your clinic are cowboys. We can only start on max 40.

They're going to up me 10 mg every 3 days until I reach 90 milligrams. Then if I want to go up more, I have to talk to the counselor

How much did you try? For an opioid addict, 15-20grams should help with the w/d symptoms at the very least. Cheaper too, that's why they want to make it illegal.

I did eight grams, mix it with some orange juice

It's a green liquid? What?

They mix it with Jews

methadone

>meth head

Attached: download (3).jpg (480x530, 16K)

what happens if you overdose? is there a tendency to take more than you're prescribed out of frustration or to chase a high?

They gave me a bottle to take home yesterday cuz of the snow storm today, I'm going to try to save it for tomorrow morning so when I get my dose of 50 I'm going to drink this one too and see if I overdose or not. But it's okay to give me a Narcan kit so if I owe overdose I can just give this to me so

So it gets you high? How does it compare to the real stuff?

Bout the same I guess. But I was sniffing five bundles a day, and i haven't been high in years. I don't even know what it feels like to nod out anymore it just keeps me from feeling sick

Start shooting man way better than sniffing

I don't like needles. They had to do blood work when I was getting to methadone, and I was almost curled up in a ball

What a bunch of junk box losers in this thread

> Spends all day on Vietnamese lolicon image board
>calls other people losers

>He was behind..

Attached: 08du8oai72y32543495000000.jpg (481x469, 26K)

Spends all day on lol have fun with your methadone!

Zinger

Attached: 1498947310025.jpg (700x1244, 136K)

Your outlook on your addiction is great too. I'm sure you won't relapse and croak

That's not Opie, I am your dumb moron

Haha oh how can I possibly mistake who's who on an anonymous message board with no user ID.

But read my comment above

You literally posted a bottle with all of your information on it. We know your name and your address. What were you thinking?

Why is it not pink in color?

Come get me faggot

Lol you'd probably fall asleep before anyone could find you anyway pussy

I'm from 203 bridgeport. Give me a connect. Hmu

How does it compare to heroin?

I'm from bpt 203 gib me a connect

What kind of Kinect do you want? I'm in Farmington delivering pizzas right now

If you are smart you'll use that to taper off your habit fast (like a month). Methadone is fucking evil. It destroys your organs over long term use.

A connect for buns
A connect for bunz

Where do you guys find connects for dope?

Hmu [email protected]

Take it straight next time, on an empty stomach. Simmer on low-medium heat 20 grams in 12oz of water for a few mins. Again, do not boil. Drink the tea with the leftover powder. It tastes like ass, so don't savor it. It should help tremendously. After a couple hours, then eat something small. The nausea sucks, but after a normal meal the sedation is even better.

Good luck, with Kratom or with your methaodone.

Whyd you start doing shit tier drugs anyway? Only really used down to sleep in between meth binges.

I could get you a half a stack for 120, but you might have to go through me. This guy doesn't like new people

fucking weakling

God damn, man tryin to fuck up a Sup Forumsro's recovery. Come on now

Alright hmu

What's the routine for it like, and how'd you get the state to pay for it? Suboxone cost me like $500 a month before I had to cold turkey the shit.

..bunz?

Why are you dumb enough to put your name and address on Sup Forums?

That's what bundles are called

Cuz you guys are too pussy enough to do anything with it

Ahhh, gotcha. Hadn't heard that one before.

This. They just cut me for my pizza job I'm about to head in the Hartford to get myself a bunny. Yeah the methadone works real well by the way

Why are you such a weak person with a weak mind to put yourself into a position to be where you are and the way you are?
Followup question:
When are you planning to relapse?

As soon as my Niger picks up his phone

This all being said, I'm happy you are trying to put your life back together and wish you the best of luck.

fuckin lazy ass niggers

your such a clever girl with your witty remarks.
tell me sir user, you are under 18 perhaps, yes?

Thanks bro, I'll probably save up enough money to buy a Sup Forums gold account

I'm gonna be up in that area tomorrow. Like I said [email protected]