How many hamburgers do you eat in a month?

How many hamburgers do you eat in a month?

Attached: NkDnLum3.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

At least 3

Usually none, I'd probably average four or five in a year.

Wendy’s is my go to for lunch break at work. A conservative estimate for me right now is 40 since I go for the 4for4 and a second cheapo burger.

Around 20.

Attached: wendy.jpg (680x680, 69K)

french here
maybe 2 or 3

1 since all burger joints are so far and they cost too much

What does being french have to do with anything?

At least 12

none im vegetarian

0.3-1 by a wild guess

Depending on my wallet anywhere from none to 20. Even cooking 2 burgers at home is cheap

Between 0 and 2.

In the past month? Probably around 56 or so.

Like 1 every half year if you mean the sandwich.
About 1 a month if you mean a patty.

Nothing, they're just so fucking stuck up and smug they have to tell you about it all the time.

>56
Jesus fuck, user. That's nearly two every single day.

Why do people go vegan if i may ask? Last time i tried i couldnt eat enough to keep my muscle mass on.
I also became malnourished at 3x the cost of a mixed diet from all the stuff i had to eat that didnt taste that good

>eurofag
2-4 everyday with tons of mayooo

none for the most part. in the warmer seasons when im grilling might have hamburgers a couple times in a month. i dont really like fast food burgers

like 6 or 8

and they're the cheap ones from Aldi too

Mayo is the reason god has abondend us

you just go to mc dicks to buy a single patty?

0-1?
Healthfag, salads and pure proteins all the way.

None, but I do eat kebab.

Attached: donerkebab.jpg (999x1023, 209K)

Personally its because I think there are too many people on this planet and eating meat is not helping keep our planet clean therefore i switched to help reduce my own personal impact on this planet some. Also i dont judge others and only been a vegetarian for about 3 years

Maigh Eo says fuck you

No, I buy them from a butcher, fast food a shit. I usually eat patties as part of a meal on a grill/barbecue.

I thought that location should add a little bit of info on our eating habits, but if you don't give a fuck that's ok

like 13

like 10, I buy the big bag of the frozen patties and make them on the stove

>He was behind..

Attached: 052ogcro9dyv2543386000000.jpg (820x413, 38K)

Around 2 or 3? Why?

Ummm 3 or 4

Attached: Cutie0.jpg (824x649, 112K)

Yeah, they're about the only thing I can cook without risking burning the house down. Alcoholism is a bitch sometimes.

3 burgers a day, granted they're cheeseburgers so it doesn't really count, so none.

Maybe 3

same here

There's an American style microwave burger you can buy near me. It's horrendous, full of the bad shit but you'll be dammed if I don't have one on my birthday.

Attached: 1419460294024.jpg (450x420, 30K)

30 at the least

one or none usually.

That's none of your fucking business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

i just ate 4, over the last 2 days, home made though, and thats honestly probably all ill have all year, because i prefer steak and pastas.