Is social media the cause for today's current state of rampant degeneracy?

Is social media the cause for today's current state of rampant degeneracy?

No doubt. Bad tattoo.

the internet is. it enables degeneracy to spread very fast. It also makes people think they know everything.

I would say it's one cause yes, but political correctness has been gaining steam ever since the '60s. The current state of affairs has been inevitable. Social media has made it easier for leftists to exist in an echo chamber though, of course.

Partially. I'd say that technology in general has contributed. Also, I want to motorboat them titties

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

It's certainly a reason.

Also:

-Satanic/Jewish controlled media and music
-Abortion and birth control leading to sexual promiscuity
-Welfare destroying the nuclear family and allowing women to rely on the state as their provider

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

I wouldn't say it's the "cause." Humans have been degenerates since civilization started; every behavior we complain about now has existed in the past. Social media just allows us broadcast that it's happening.

If you're a Virginia boy, I'll buy you a beer

Hello, shills.

Yes, partially. Media brainwashing, broken family unit, and lack of religion also play a part.

never post a pic more interesting then your thread topic

Not the primary cause, but a major accellerant. The primary cause is education.

Wouldn't titties like that indicate high estrogen?

take a shower holy shit

pour some A1 sauce on that

This is true.
But if you're wise and use it accordingly internet can prove you everyday how dumb you are and how puerile are some ideas and philosophies hang by everyday..

I believe it is a byproduct of a dumbed down populace that knows no self restraint. It's that simple.

I think in a hundred years when someone is writing The Decline and Fall of the American Empire there's going to be a whole fucking chapter about reality TV and social media and how they create rampant egotism and the effect that has on society.

Not specifically social media. The media as a whole is responsible.

sad to see what she did to her feet but i'd still suck on her toes

Nova?

No. It's just another symptom. The current state of affairs is worse than you think and the causes are deeper and darkest.

You dumbass it doesnt mean the girl herself has high test it means you have to have high test to want to bang the shit out of her

Girly men don't like T H I C C women

BREHS

Richmond.
Kyle?

pic related

Social media breeds narcissism and narcissism leads to degenerate behaviors being excused and ultimately normalized

go on.

can you expand on that? whitest of all men

Fuckin' dank ho gtfo

Social Media, Public School, Television, Music, Literature, Art, Government, Banking, etc.

Are all the cause.

Its not one thing. You can't build a house with just planks of wood and nothing else.

It's an accelerating factor but any inlet that the jews get into our children's mind is so you can't just single out the internet.