Is it wrong to be gay?

Is it wrong to be gay?

Attached: 9E29DFAD-4E19-416C-91FF-673ECABAF85A.jpg (600x744, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/19/children-taught-transgender-issues-sex-education-lessons/
educateandcelebrate.org/why-sexual-orientation-and-gender-identity-is-taught-at-this-primary-school/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally. Society act like everything is respectable, everything its ok, everything is a choice, but is not. Some things are natural, and some others are just sick fuck faggots

Genetically, yes.

I hope so, I like to feel dirty while I do it...

"wrong" is a matter of perspective. what do you mean by wrong?
religiously? Yes.
morally? No.
Biologically? Yes.

Of course not. Homosexuality has been around since man has been around. In certain societies it was completely normal. Nowadays people have a lower IQ than normal and can't research these things.

Why is it not wrong to put your dingle in another dude’s butthole? That doesn’t seem normal

Not if you're OP.

Certain societies that were on a fast decline.

In short yes. Society n snowflakes can be accepting as they want n I could personally don't care. But it's biologically wrong and not as intended. If humans came with a instruction manual under the reproduction section it would say , warning only mate with the opposite sex. And if too many people are gay it will be damaging to the long term survival of the human race.

Is it wrong to be a faggot ?

Yeah, and plenty that banned homosexuality also declined.

Yes

You're commiting a sin against god and therefore you will burn in the fiery pits of hell for eternity. Your choice.

why is it NOT wrong? So you're referring to my "moral" section.
Because morally, the other guy WANTS your dingle in his butthole... so by obliging him, you aren't doing anything morally wrong.
You aren't hurting anyone.
(except if that's what he's into, but again, not morally wrong)

Using your imaginary hippy in the sky doesn't count.

Like the Roman Reich?
The one that started with homo and bisexual behavior seen as normal (for men - women have no sexual needs as we all know), stopped as a Christian state?

There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Wrong, and diseases. Yes.

Attached: anything.png (722x1586, 1.18M)

Except rap music

Fair point. Promotion of anti socially homogeneous principles is a pretty useful tool to help dissolve functioning societies though, I'm sure you would agree.

Greek society also existed for a couple dozen centuries with homosexuality and pedifilia being the norm.

does it matter at all?

objective morality is a concept made up by conservatives to control how people live. So do what you want

I don't. Sound alike you've been on Sup Forums too much. Go take your delusions back there.

I just made up a new religion n we have super God n he says gay is ok. That's how much sence religion makes Neanderthal.

i mind more people judging complete strangers in consentual relationships

No, but I'm not gay, is that wrong?

Fine, those were the norms in those civilisations, though. Whatever happened in history, European and American civilisation are unarguably more advanced and did fine without overt homosexuality.

Who cares?

Nice argument.

Its wrong to engage hot boy on boy anal violence

>European and American civilisation are unarguably more advanced
Wait, you mean to tell me that very current civilizations are more advanced than some that died out thousands of years ago? Man, you're a fucking genius.

"objective morality" existed in cultures before conservatism was even a concept.

Christianity was a radically liberal movement in Roman Empire.

Thank you. Well done on ignoring the point.

What was the point satan? The fact that you are comparing the Roman Empire, which lasted 500 years and was considered one of the most advanced of its time, to current day America which has been around for 240 years?

There's nothing to argue when the person is making shit up

That American and European civilisation progressed quite adequately without overt homosexuality being pressed as a political issue.

nah

it's wrong to pretend you're straight while looking at traps though

like half of all of you here

What am I making up?

>civilization progressed quite adequately
Oh? Please, provide me some examples.

kek'd

No but it's lonely af

We progressed from a feudal system to democracies without being forced to educate children on how to fuck other children of their own gender.

Homosexuality is not a political issue, it's a religious issue, and our "advanced civilization" came to be no thanks to religion

Now, let me ask you a question!
Is it gay to be wrong?

Yes, everything is wrong for alternative right people, if you are white but slightly tanned then you have become a bigger on their perspective.

That's your cognitive bias on the issue.

no but pretending that its some sort of legitimate lifestyle is stupid
everyone is a little bit gay, but pretending you can only fuck men and you're just going to reject your biological drive to reproduce? fuck off

>We progressed from a feudal system
You mean like the Europeans?
>without being forced to educate children on how to fuck other children of their own gender.
pretty bold statement, hope you have some way of backing it up.

No but I hate hearing them talk about their sex life and seeing their faggot shit all over this board or /gif/ when I want to have a fap

Why do you think it's biologically wrong?

Is that right? What's your opinion then?

We need to stop these gays shit. is not right watch a movie or walking on the street and see a couple of gay acting like "normals".

yes, the entire point of life is to procreate which gays cannot do

how in the fuck is it biologically wrong retard. That's like saying that busting a nut on the back of some bitch is biologically wrong.

Yes it's wrong. The basic laws of the universe tells us that opposites attract.

>Being this autistic.

Attached: Autism-brain-lead.jpg (500x425, 54K)

some like red, some like blue, some people suck dick, some do not, thats life

America is a direct offshoot of European civilisation, primarily populated by its people. Homosexual practises and gender fluidity are being forcibly taught to children as part of the curriculum in Europe right now, pretty sure it's being promoted in America too.

>The basic laws of the universe tells us that opposites attract.
Opposites? Well, tell me user, what would you describe as an "opposite"?

>applying laws of physics to human sexual prefferences
Who's the autist again?

>Homosexual practises and gender fluidity are being forcibly taught to children as part of the curriculum in Europe right now, pretty sure it's being promoted in America too.
Aha, I'll ask again since you seem to be missing a vital chromosome, do you have some way of backing it up?

The basic laws of the universe also tells us that there is no god, and yet...

For example:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/19/children-taught-transgender-issues-sex-education-lessons/
educateandcelebrate.org/why-sexual-orientation-and-gender-identity-is-taught-at-this-primary-school/

no

When will your holy writing be available?

Did you even read them? That's just sex ed, and in no way promoting gay fucking. Try harder.

It doesn't confirm it, proving that one doesn't exist is a different matter. Agnosticism is the way, friendo.

DELETE THIS

I don't have to tell you. You know.

Dunno, but it's so gay to be wrong.

Eh, I don't do labels, the second someone can proves there is a chance a god can exist, I'll start doubting myself.

Because biologically men and women can reproduce. Gay couples can not. So biologically its wrong.

Nope, unless you are fat and bald, then it´s just the worst.

It's not natural. If this only occurred with animals, we would absolutely call it a disorder since it doesn't allow reproduction, which is what everything is meant to do.

People spend 95% of their lives miserable. If taking a pee-pee into your bumhole is something that puts a smile on your face for a short time, it aint fuck all to do with me or any place of mine to say its wrong.

No. why I should care what other people do. As along as you aren't hurting people I don't care what you do.

But user, someone observed a rare species of monkeys jacking each other off once in a while. Monogamous homosexual relationships are totally the norm in the animal kingdom.

ITT: If they dont think like me, they're an idiot!

in the eyes of the lord

yes and yes on a biological level

I dont care as long as you dont do faggot shit in front of me.

That's hate speech, buddy.

Well in that case, I should be allowed to fuck 13 year old girls.

It's a sad day when you can't tell someone is baiting or actually being serious.

I’m only attracted to men. I’d have to be blindfolded or something to fuck a woman. I don’t want to have kids either since I think a kid needs a mom and dad. Such is life.

Attached: CE52F377-6F8B-49F2-BFE1-9474BE3A9646.jpg (640x629, 90K)

Would you like two skinny men whit short shorts that exposes their ass and also have glitter for makeup and also they are rubbing each others hair all the time?

what should i care if people drink and drive it's their choice
what should i care if people smoke crack it makes them happy
what should i care if people live of welfare it doesn't affect me besides taxes

Google is such an efficient tool, it can make even you, user, from looking like a retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Dammit with

Of course being gay is wrong, but being a tranny is worse

You are beyond retarded. You're applying physics laws to human sexuality.

The argument that it's "wrong" to be homosexual is implying the only reason for love is to procreate. If your IQ is so low that you procreation is the only reason for relationships, then do the world a favor and off yourself.

How does two men bumming effect you personally?

Free speech is important as long as it's gay or Muslim. I'm sure I would learn much from such a metaphorically communicative experience, sure.

Next time you want to make a point, it would help not to compare things that are not comparable at all.

man, what kind of gay places do you frequent? I live in the most faggot place on earth (San Francisco) and very rarely see faggots in public doing faggot stuff.

O trust me it wasnt a metaphorical experience ma dude.

>Animals fuck each others bums so why can't i
>Animals kill babies why can't i
>Animals eat their own kind why can't i
>Animals have sex with their own kids why can't i
We have reached a point in time when people look towards nature not as something to admire but model themselves after

Attached: 143565746867548567.jpg (709x765, 98K)

Alexander the great loved some nice cock