Female to male here (crossdresser)

Female to male here (crossdresser)
How can i train my voice to sound super masculine? (no hormones pls)
How can i train my behavior (the way i walk, the way i move my hands, the expressions of my face, etc) to look badass and masculine?

Attached: images (7).jpg (313x470, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How can i train my voice to sound super masculine? (no hormones pls)
smoking and shouting often
>How can i train my behavior (the way i walk, the way i move my hands, the expressions of my face, etc) to look badass and masculine?
you will never achieve this,it will always look funny

You should try deepthroat

Well, first: stop being a piece of shit attention whore online.

Write the date and Sup Forums on your hand

start by posting naked pictures of yourself, preferably including your cute little face

Seek electrotherapy.

Pic related it's trans and looks super masculine

I'm not lesbian i love dick

Why do you want to see my hand?
I'm not going to show my face

Attached: images (17).jpg (443x332, 17K)

You can’t achieve both, you will always look a freak trying to be masculine

smoking and drinking whiskey. a lot.

let me bang you a bunch of times.. Nothing manlys up a chick, like having a dick thrust into her.
(genuine offer)

please refer to the example on the right

Attached: 81EA8578-6438-4CE6-A6AF-2C2C4A085816.png (2518x1024, 446K)

>How can i train my behavior
Pretend you're bulky but don't overdo it. I assume you're not very muscular. Forget the whole keeping-your-knees-together thing.

>How can i train my voice to sound super masculine?
Err, just faking a deep voice often will let you improve.There's a bunch of easy to google guides too.

sorry to break it to you but this person is on steroids and she/he whatever still has gyno and pepperoni nipples

>How can i train my voice to sound super masculine? (no hormones pls)
You can't. you either have a deep voice or you don't. If you try to fake it people will notice and it will sound dumb.
>How can i train my behavior (the way i walk, the way i move my hands, the expressions of my face, etc) to look badass and masculine?
You can't. Same answer as above. People will just think you are a gay dude trying desperately to not seem gay.

This example im posting is a woman who pretended to be male for MONTHS and it still wasnt convincing, and theres no way you'd do any better.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

Your best answer is literally hormones.

Attached: 1515389695403.jpg (1080x961, 124K)

Maybe... I'm not lesbian just a woman that gets horny by dressing and acting like a man
I'm not skinny I'm chubby

i wouldn't call this person masculine, if i'm being honest.
there's traits all over him/her that scream feminine.

although granted, he doesn't exactly look like a girl... he's managed to pull off, super feminine male...
At first glance, i'd assume it was a gay guy.

Do you live in, or near Upper New York state? or Southern Ontario Canada?
Because penis.

Hrt will naturally make your voice a lot deeper

Texas

damn it.

>hormone replacement
>naturally
are you retarded nigga?

Tits or gtfo

ehhh its only the glance that makes them look masculine. just a slightly closer look screams female.
dont try to mutilate yourself. appreciate and love the body and sex/gender you have, because youre stuck with it, just like the rest of us.

I'm not taking hormones and i don't want to get fake dick
It's just something that i do time to time

Smile less
talk less
be more disagreeable and assertive
Sit up straight with shoulders back and head up
practise chivalry
tough through hard situations without whining or moaning about it.

Lift weights. Heavy fucking weights.
Also lose weight, also eat more meat.

If you want to seem more masculine stand up straight, man-spread when sitting, and look people in the eye.
Also having a set of balls helps

You sound like me. Practice talking slightly deeper, it’s better if you have a friend around to tell you if it sounds ridiculous or not. If you’re super serious you might be able to find a vocal coach willing to help you. The walking and pose, pretty much the same. It’s hard to overwrite age old habits so it’ll take time but practice will get you there. I don’t mind if I sometimes walk a bit feminine so I didn’t bother but I’d just watch males more closely. Maybe binge a show or some movies and try to copy them.

cut your throat. If you survive, you will have a deeper voice. If you die, the world is slightly better. A win-win situation for all.

Smoke three pack of cigarettes and then get punched in the side of your larynx. The scarring will deepen your voice

I've got no problems with chicks with dicks. It's guys with tits that get to me.

You can destroy your throat with cigarette/cigar smoke.

Attached: Exclusive-Sandy-Martin-Talks-Its-Always-Sunny-In.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Sucking my dick is probably the best way for you to do that. Sounds like psuedo science but eating my cum would probably boost your T levels.

post masculine vagina

Learn to walk like this and your set. People wont mind your when you walk up to them like this.

Attached: manly powerwalk.gif (270x252, 967K)

Wont mind your voice*