>Shoegaze, indie, space rock
>ffo: duster, have a nice life, swirlies
>free so take it

psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimental

orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/orphicwren
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7MEQifzqs
My album ‘Marooned on Olympus Mons’ is out now. Best listened to in the darkness with headphones on. Free downloads on Bandcamp, just name your price as $0
>Ambient
>Tape Loops
>Cinematic

altarfrontal.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eSU4DTCt8sM
>Noise
>Experimental
>House

soundcloud.com/wryythe
>beats
>samples
>trap, boom-bap, whatever

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/poison-dart

new half album

>warped beats
>non-generic lofi hip hop
>trash

snuffed out is pretty nice, maybe a little long for the lack of variation though

fair call, thanks for listening. made and uploaded it on the same day so it probably could have been more refined. bout to bump your stuff now while I tattoo myself lmao

confirmed tight already, this is really good. would be keen to link up if you are. are you using a 4-track for this stuff?

thanks mane hope it compliments the sesh

nothing personal but I don't collab, I do however use a 404 and Ableton

Brand spanking new solo track, Empty Angels, here it is, let me know how you think of any aspect, I will fight anyone who trashes the keyboard solo

emptyangels.bandcamp.com/track/i-dont-have-to-say-much

>experimental pop, rock, noise, electronic, progressive

nah thats cool, no stress. it's going down a treat though. peace.

sosia.bandcamp.com/album/utopia-mirage

>ambient, processed guitar

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj

>Ambient

For everyone who has supported me.
Thank You!
I really appreciate it.

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/i-pass-into-the-stars

>lofi black metal
>atmospheric
>harsh trebly guitars

Waddup my man

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

Latest collab with Underscore
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>field recordings
>dark ambient

oh no not you again

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>experimental
>lofi
>glitch

what?

oh fuck no he's back

danielsmithuk.bandcamp.com/album/hyperdimensions

>Experimental Ambient

Music video here: youtube.com/watch?v=7dOuB9q6MkA

reminds me of ween

i kind of like it but it seems the wrong tempo and the worst sounding midi set

I didn't listen to your stuff

& that's about it now talk about my music:
banduntitled.bandcamp.com

Well that was extremely disappointing. You can't even press the guitar strings down properly. Do you really think the spoken word intros are necessary? Do you not know how to do basic mixing and editing? Is this entire release a joke? Do you really think people are going to want to pay real money for boring, badly performed, long folk songs? At least wait until you get good before you decide to record anything, or play some live shows or something.

>band untitled
le so nihilist
You're an absolute beginner, I suggest you to practice, improve both on your technical skills and artistic ideas.
You know being an artist means you're selling a part of yourself, you offer the listener a piece of you, people won't want to buy a piece that says "I listened to pop music once, and I bought an acoustic guitar 2 days ago"

oh god not this guy again

oh fuck no it's this fag again

stop, why do you infect every thread Gub

It ain't me who samefags

nigga what

Do you know the definition of samefagging?

someone do something, the madman won't stop, this always happens, why do you ruin every thread you come across

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-c-e-p
>uk garage, ambient dub, industrial
>guitar, sampling, sax, vox, drums
first of a series of EPs I've been working on, tryna hone my skill through them
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/p-e-e-p
>dark ambient, sound collage, industrial
>sax, field recordings, sampling
this ones attributed so if u wanna use any of it then go tf ahead n do it my dude

>banduntitled.bandcamp.com
not overly generic, which is nice, but I feel it could use a bit more, play around with the production side of things, adding more textures and rhythms mayhaps? Or just do ur own shit bc its still great.
>heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/poison-dart
I like the vaporwave influences in there, makes for a very interesting listen even if the samples could be more organic- i cant exactly help u w that i got that problem too- so far its a wonderful lil project, will be saving it for later listening.

eternal reccs:

You posted the same reply 4 times until you got me to reply, I contributed to the thread. What's wrong?

oh fuck he's back guys, what are we gonna do?

Don't let these weirdos get to you buddy, I just made the first post () as joke because I saw some other people do it to you in other threads, but then some other people (or most likely one guy) just took it a bit to far in this thread. Just keep doing what you're doing and ignore them.

>is le untitled band meme
It was literally my first attempt at recording and I couldn't get the guitar strings down because I didn't trim my fingernails. It's more or less my attempt at letting out frustrations and seeing what would come of me 'releasing' those frustrations, for others to hear. I think people want to pay for it when I continue to work on music, because like the album cover shows, I have an M-Audio M-Track 2X2 and I can suddenly make high def music but I gotta get a mic stand and not overuse the gain. I learned a few things and I made something that I'm not necessarily -proud- of, but I think it would make a nice little piece to listen to in the background at a coffee shop, for example.

Also for the record, my fingernails were way too long because I have anxiety so chords were difficult. I've also spent a lot of time in hospital for mental disabilities so I haven't had as much time to practice as most, plus my new meds make my joints stick up and not be fluid and my brain hurts when I try and focus. The talking parts were in lieu of silence while I set up because I wanted to play it all in one set for some reason. I'm hoping to make better, more enjoyable, fuller finished music later, so this is sort of my resume for music. & iono, I think some of it is cute and a lot of it is junk but it was sort of like "free jazz" at some points, and I wasn't using my amp and it was my first time playing with 12s instead of 11s and I hadn't actually picked up a guitar in weeks so there's a lot of reasons why it's bad, but it's also good, in a way, for me, because it helped me get over stage fright, and the words aren't even the worst.

Also it's a demo. The title is EP but that's tongue in cheek. I donno.

I'm not the best at anything but I wanted to try and do something that would at least help me stop thinking about the shitty parts of my life.

tl;dr
I am new, and that's the point. But there's a bonus track if you buy ;)

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

morvigor.bandcamp.com/

>Black Death Atmospheric Crust Melodic Metal

We're Morvigor and just released 'Tyrant' last saturday. It's rolling very nicely, with now over 4k views on youtube and some very positive reviews. We're now seeing this thing grow on the internet, which is awesome.

someone said: "This is an incredible album, what a wonderful and SINCERE fusion of genres and influences. Countless riffs and more hooks than a tackle-box, sounds both fresh and familiar - this album compelled me to listen to it twice in a row and it's honestly more rewarding every time I listen to it. There are very few albums that I will listen to more than once these days, and I've listened to this album five times already. Just can't say enough good things about the quality of this material."

Would love to see some replies or reviews telling what you think of it.

I think you should get off that high horse and stop making excuses for your music being bad. If you can't make music and you aren't willing to improve, don't make music. If trimming your fingernails will make you a better guitarist, then why on earth wouldn't you trim them before recording an EP. sharing it with the world, and then expect people to like it? Also, why are you playing with 12s if you can't even press the strings down because of your fingernails? You can barely even write songs. Why couldn't you just cut out the silence between songs, it's not hard to do. It really seems like you intentionally made your situation as bad as possible so as the achieve the worst result. Are you sure this isn't a joke? Nobody is going to take you seriously as an artist if you don't take yourself or the music seriously.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs

>one man band
>piano with drums
>kinda folky

want to add vocals? email me at [email protected]

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>here you can find some of the unipersonal projects and unreleased ideas under my name
>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music

reccing
dad
dad2

checking everyone else now

>crust
implementing a few d-beats doesn't really make it crust my man

I can make better music and have improved immensely, I just haven't had the time or the proper software, so this was just my attempt at being sloppy and cutting to tape as an example of how easy it is to make music because I want to encourage more people to work harder and I plan to work harder. I trimmed my fingernails and then recorded another track with different settings while my mom did the dishes in the background.

Think of it like a live album to an empty room. The mistakes don't matter and nobody knows the set list. Anyone walking in will tune it out for the first while. It was like a concept album for no one but myself to get over the idea that I've not been connecting because I used to be better at guitar and I used to perform but I broke my fist while I was in hospital after having a mental breakdown.

People are going to take me seriously eventually. They gotta.

But realtalk: it is just me trying to see if I could get a bunch of mp3s up on the internet, and I succeeded at that, so now that I know how, and that I can, I will work harder in the future to do so with earnest.

It's something we heard from people recognizing in our music. It's an element we use in some parts.

Overall our music is classified Black/Death, but the whole album is quite dynamic in terms of metal genres.

I believe you did this in 20 mins + I had to crank my volume up a lot to actually listen something :/ I agree with this hey this isnt bad, kinda compressed but if you find someone to do cute vocals over this you got a nice EP

I dont know what to think about this fusion, I'll save it for later

>I have an M-Audio M-Track 2X2 and I can suddenly make high def music but I gotta get a mic stand and not overuse the gain
If those were enough to make high quality music studios wouldn't exist.
>I couldn't get the guitar strings down because I didn't trim my fingernails
Not trimming your fingernails before recording, therefore ruining the whole thing, and then releasing it is not an excuse. It's like not taking a shower or cleaning your suit out for years and then wonder why you failed the job interview after showing up smelling and looking like a corpse.
>I've also spent a lot of time in hospital for mental disabilities so I haven't had as much time to practice as most, plus my new meds make my joints stick up and not be fluid and my brain hurts when I try and focus.
Then take a break, don't hurt yourself, especially not when you know you can't pull off a performance.
>sort of like free jazz
You see, the reason free jazz is good is not because it's atonal
Free jazz is good because it has power, it's a controlled chaos. A lot of the time free jazz musicians are actually trained and talented players.
>Also it's a demo. The title is EP but that's tongue in cheek. I donno.
It's not a demo unless you intend to send it to a label in hopes of getting signed, or use it as a stock/reference. Demos aren't meant to be publicly released.

When you post here, expect critique, people telling you what you're doing wrong and what can be improved, or even painfully bitter comments like what I wrote. I don't want to discourage you from making music, but at least get your shit together and do the basic preparations, no one urges you to finish an album by tomorrow.

I like it. Not bad user

this is like the most fucking pretentious statement I've read in this site

You're right, it took 20 mins + because it was 15 minutes to tape and then 5 minutes for the cover, but it was also my 5th or 6th take trying to get all three songs in a row and I gave up on trying to make it sound like I had practiced for tape, it was my first real project that I accomplished in the free version of Cubase I received with my M-Audio M-Track 2X2, and I thought it would be funny to go "now that I have this singular device with a mic connected to it, I can record an album" and then I actually did it, without mastering anything or checking if the levels were right or knowing how, and I am used to listening to music at low volumes so idk. If I was trying to make it sound good, I could, but it wouldn't be as immediately satisfying, because it would take longer than 20 minutes.

Y'all figured me out. I'll try harder next time. Heh. You haven't seen the last of me, yet. Heh.

>When you post here, expect critique, people telling you what you're doing wrong and what can be improved, or even painfully bitter comments like what I wrote. I don't want to discourage you from making music, but at least get your shit together and do the basic preparations, no one urges you to finish an album by tomorrow.

It's essentially me at point of exhaustion, doing everything wrong, for the sake of displaying a product; unfinished though it may be to some, it is a statement, and I considered it to be a demo, but then I forgot what I wanted to name the songs, so I just released it. I don't know media lingo because I dropped out of communications.

**You''re

So you intentionally made the songs bad? Why? Why not actually put in the effort to make something descent? Nobody cares about "statements" when they listen to music (except for art students), they care more about whether the music itself sounds good or not. If you want to pull this shit, put it up in an art gallery or something.

Sup Forums is an art gallery tb completely h & it's free to peruse at your disposal so I don't know what you want from me man, it's one of the most impressive things my mom has seen me do

benis

>Demos aren't meant to be publicly released.

or at least soundcloud only

bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
>Sludge metal
Debut release came out recently
Cassettes available
Wide range of influences from prog to grind.
RECZ:

>so I don't know what you want from me

Something good would be a start

> Projekto Sendecida
> first wave post rock, psychedelia, instrumental, improv, western

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-3

After laying low for a few months, we have just now released a new album of improvisations in the rehearsal: Zapadas (vol. 3). 100% spontaneous jams collected in a period of over a year, between 2016 and 2017. Note: these are NOT compositions and it's not intended to sound clean and well produced. Its a collection of recordings from the rehearsal room, made with a zoom h2n mic placed in the middle of the room, which is what we do every single time we reharse. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

reccs:
nicely presented shoegaze

love the mood of this. Is it all just guitars?

truelocust.bandcamp.com

>Electronic, Experimental, Pop

I never liked d beats in black/death metal
It has some Celtic Frost vibe to it, but lacks some character that would help me decide if it's thrash, death, or black

pillow187.bandcamp.com/
>experimental pop
>noise rock
>trip hop
>samples and noises and bouncy shit
FFO: Beck, Gary Wilson, Butthole Surfers, Tobacco, Outkast, St Vincent

>lapasionsegun.bandcamp.com/album/sue-os-de-ondas-lentas

IM OP NO ONE SAID A XIT BOUT MY STUFF IM SAD

lapasionsegun.bandcamp.com/album/sue-os-de-ondas-lentas

lapasionsegun.bandcamp.com/album/sue-os-de-ondas-lentas

yateveoofficial.bandcamp.com/album/slugger

Do any of you actually play live in a room with other musicians and possibly an audience?

Or are you all just lonely bedroom producers?

i been playin on bands since 14 years old, now 23, i sing, play different instruments and know the basics to do my own bedroom tapes...

Played in punk, grindcore, indie, blues, jazz, drone, ambient, electronic, country, etc... bands

biggest gig with and indie rock band with one thousand ppl aprox.

kys ugly faggot

The songs from your forgotten past have mixed up with the future you have. So, if you still have 2007-2010 nostalgia and love the gorgeous sounds of 808's you should listen to it. Have a nice day!
>Shoegaze
>plunderphonics
>beats

Recs

would you give me your cute vocals?

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/track/destiny
>Prog Rock
>Math Rock
>Metal
>Djent?