Anybody know how to deal with anxiety and nerves, without going to a doctor?

Anybody know how to deal with anxiety and nerves, without going to a doctor?

Attached: 17665F67-CB46-48FF-B40E-63C15EE41AD6.jpg (512x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

withandrewjohnson.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smoking helps

Nihilism

Slow, deep breaths.

Having a strong enough will to put yourself in uncomfortable positions by taking the initiative until you've adjusted to it.
Drugs.
Suicide.

Pick one.

Drugs aren’t an option anymore because I get randomly tested for work. Feels bad man.

Cigarettes....

i ussualy hold a knife really close to my eye untill i stop shaking, or hit myself with a hammer

also sometimes i fill up the bath and force my head under the water untill it fills my nostrils

Grow a pair

Learn meditation. Seriously, some Binaural Beats and finding a center and shit its the best way to beat anxiety. If you think you are going to be going into an anxious situation and you have some time try spending just five minutes doing some meditation. Sounds like shit, but if you accept that it has the potential to help then you might find positive results.

Are you talking about those guided meditation videos?

I wish I could tell you OP
But I pretty much don't have a job or anything because of anxiety

go in the woods and just scream for a few hours too, live in a city now so i cant do that

True.. Emil Cioran saved me with his books #anxiety #ocd

My biggest fear is going to a doctor only to find out I don’t have a disorder of some kind.

Kratom

user Ive struggled with anxiety in the past try these apps, i think some are free in app store.
this is the website. good luck user, youll be ok.
withandrewjohnson.com/

Alcohol

White Light and rainbows.

Smoke weed errry day.

L-Theanine
Can buy this shit of amazon, I use daily

If you have a job, people to interact with and a future I'd say you're doing pretty good.

if you can hold a focus user..suggest to read deep on meditation, eastern religion, reincarnation, and philosophy, find topics you can spend dedicated time into. if reading is prob' suggest to practice slow breathing techniques, observation in silence, quiet and repative chants, got inscense? candles? burn em. Find space you can dedicate to your quiet reflective time. good luck with it.

Sauna, it's what the Euro's do...or used to do before they were invaded.