Bought a "wax" cartridge and its been working fine till i got to the bottom. None of it will go into the holes, what do

Bought a "wax" cartridge and its been working fine till i got to the bottom. None of it will go into the holes, what do

Attached: 29496921_1620588354661343_3454629985027883008_o.jpg (3024x4032, 481K)

we get it, you vape

Attached: 1487428047255.jpg (423x329, 23K)

add some pg and hit it up a lighter to dilude? honestly id toss it

Heat it up or wait

place it in the trash, and go buy another

On the bottom, try to pull that metal O out a little from the rubber casing. Don't put it out too much, just make it not flush. Then rescrew in battery and try again.

That's it brah. Throw it out and buy a new one

Put a small amount of vape juice in there, enough to cover the holes, heat up with hair dryer, rip

Break it open, scrape that up, and dab it. Or put it in a joint, or paint it on a cigarette.

Break it open, scrape that up, and dab it. Or put it in a joint, or warm it up and paint it on a cigarette/joint.

Heat it up with a lighter for couple of seconds

What metal o thing? where it attaches to the pen?

Yeah, on the bottom. It pulls out like a sleeve.

Youre gonna ruin his tank

Its over, brother.
Ive thought of combining used ones to get like half a tank but itd involve a syringe. These type of tanks guarantee waste of at least the slightest bit that will laugh in your face when its near the end and you have no more

Also, judging by your dark colored liquid, you got a trash tank full of garbage. My condolences to your lungs

Attached: Snapchat-6383069.jpg (1440x2880, 701K)

Buy a new one you dumb piece of shit, this isn't rocket science.

OMG YOU'RE SO COOL user
PLZ BLOW BIG BILLOWING VAPE CLOUDS
INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE, YOU'RE MY HERO.

Attached: coolvape.jpg (741x488, 155K)

Toss it, it's done.
Or I guess you could save it till you had a bunch of em and combine them all.
>that would be gross
These things have a shelf life.
But personally, don't be a cheap ass.
It looks bad when I see some dude trying desperately to get the last few pulls. I just shake my head. The fucking things are only twenty bucks.

Does pulling those out really fuck em up? I mean I'm talking like barely not flush. They seem to get sticky around there sometimes. I've definitely used that trick to get a couple working again I thought were clogged.

You're supposed to get a new one or get a decent mod with an RDA and you build your own coils.

Theyre press fit and should be in the perfect position to press the negative lead against the ground and the positive lead on the other side of the rubber, BUT if china was lazy any movement could fuck that up and your have to get in there w tiny tweezers and know what has to make contact with what
Just be safe. Dont want to waste a perfectly good tank.
I had issues with a tank the other day. Turns out the contact point had dried leaked fluid on it.

That has nothing to do with any of this
But I appreciate the input

What's in your pen?

buy another u fucc

Or go make some money so u can buy some more and not trip over some pathetic lil scraps like that

has everything to do with it you dumbshit simp. your coil is is gunky as fuck and you don't know what the fuck you're even doing.